Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm
(( Already posted there. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 pm
~JJ~
With JJs powers he disepeared from sight he was still there but none can see him.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Kirei walked through the park fully equipped with her katana on her back, her throwing stars, and her kunais for whatever threat might come her way. She spotted two people while on her walk one of which was female and the other male. They seem to be having fun. She thought to herself as she caught a glimpse of an outline of an invisible person. Am I hallucinating or is that real? Kirei slid out her katana from it's holster on her back and rested the tip on the ground. She squinted her eyes and could see it was just a boy. Upon knowing that she put her katana away and continued strolling down the long park path.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm
Shinzo walked around, looking for Ekuto. He knew he was somewhere. However, finding him would be a large problem.
" Ah, the samurai of snow...how you make this hard for me..."
He walked through the pathways, hitting the drag from his cig and looking at the many trees and other bits of nature around him. He spotted one girl holstering a katana. He never did like when people held their weapon out in public as it seemed suspicious but he didn't make much of it. He just watched her from time to time, spying on her actions as he happily strolled through the park.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

Kirei stopped and felt someone watching her. She turned around and saw a boy named Shinzo. "Ah Shinzo..." she said quietly. "We meet again." she smiled and began to walk toward him. She didn't plan on hurting him but she would if he provoked her. "Hello Shinzo." Kirei said when she got close enough to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 pm
He was slightly confused but gave a peace sign.
" Uh...hey..."
He said, strangely.
" How...do you know me? Have we met before? "
He tried pondering the thought. However, this person was not familiar to him at all.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:38 am
Captain_Shinzo

User Image

Kirei looked at him and smiled. "It's okay if you don't know who I am I haven't met you in this form yet." she said. "My name's Kirei. And by the way you don't spy on people very well." she laughed. "Well that and the fact that I could smell you from a mile away."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am
User Image
Jase X walked to a bench and sat down his pet dove was flying around.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 am
Cunning. She had scouting skills and could easily sense someone.
" Good thing I mostly was covered in cigarette smoke to cover most of it up. Oh well...it's just good to know I wasn't...spying per say. More as of watching from the side-lines. "
He extended his hand out slowly.
" It's a pleasure to meet you, Kirei. "
He noted, waiting for the gesture to be acknowledged.
Obviously, he didn't know this certain type of person. However, a person is a person. It's nice to meet them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am
User Image

She shook his outstretched hand and said, "Pleasure to re-meet you too." Kirei kept her warm and gentle smile as she dropped her hand to her side. "So you are... Human?" she asked before sniffing. "Smells like it."  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 am
He wobbled his hand left and right, saying she was partly correct.
" Kinda. Currently, my form is entirely physical. However, I'm mostly an energy using being. "
He inquired, showing his hand infront of him as it glowed pulsating energetic yellow and white. Then, it became normal.
" But besides that and a few other traits, I'm pretty human. You? "
He wondered questionably. She seemed like a nice person to have around for future reference.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:14 am
User Image

"Cool." she smiled seeing him show her his energy. "I'm a kitsune. Ya know like half human half fox? My energy comes from here." she pointed to her heart as she laughed. "And I specialize in katana, kunais, and throwing stars." she told him. "I guess I can fight pretty well considering all the beads in my hair." she said and laughed again. Maybe he doesn't know what that means... She thought to herself.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 am
Every word is important they say so listening is good. However, she was dropping subliminal hints so it was hard to say. Oh well, he'd learn one day.
" Oh...Kitsune..."
He'd never seen one before, looking up and down her form and touching her ears once to see. This was all new to him. Even interesting. Well, it seemed weird but still.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 am
User Image

"Mhmm." she said happily. I wonder what he's thinking. She thought to herself. Kirei thought he had a weird expression on his face. Like he was confused and thinking and trying to sort things out or something. She decided to ignore it and waited for him to ask something as he looked at her.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games