Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:08 pm
Marco smiled, his old friend suddenly greeting him. "Nice to see you again too 'Snowflake'." He said with a chuckle using his old nickname for her right off the bat. He nudged her back friendly with his forehead. "How have you been. And everyone else for that matter?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 pm
The she-Wolf twisted her muzzle in disdain. She really couldn't understand why he called her that. At least her nickname for him made sense. He was a creature of night and he gained certain powers late at night. "Midnight..." she warned and poked fun at. Her tail continued to wag though, even as she glared at him.

"We're all okay. Better now. Rough patches before, real rough. New demons have showed up. An old Mate of mine, previously thought dead, reappeared, but Kaishin said he killed him again. Hopefully, that's true." She smiled and tears welled up again. She was just so happy; bless the Moon. "New people, you may have seen them, they were out where you just came from. Not sure if you met our new Dragonness?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 am
Marco nodded. "I had a run in with a few of the new members. And I met the Dragonness before I left, I think." He frowned and gently nudged her cheek with his nose. Their time spent together in the past made it feel like she was a sibling to Marco. "Are you sure you're alright though."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 am
A funny looking grin forms on his face as he watches the two lovebirds play, he sits beside Eclipes saying "Your sister doesn't seem as scary when she's happy you know?"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:31 am
He glanced sideways at Kirias as she came up beside him, and shook his head.
"I couldn't get closssse enough to it to kill it beforrrre it flew away, and Magika is....trrrricky at thesssse dissstancesss.... Plusss alsssso, I want to take it alive, see what it rrrrrememberrrrssss..."

He chewed a talon in thought until he felt a burst of magika in the distance, and flattened his crest; he'd almost forgotten about Tirtrial. He raised a paw and sent a call out for the Prana, and waited. And waited. and waited.....

Finally, the oddly colored bird showed in the distance, being chased by a flock of starlings, and Bakher couldn't resist a snicker as the Prana dipped and dove in a attempt to avoid the angry flock. Eventually, the starlings dispersed, and Tirtrial perched on his paw, ruffling his feathers.

"you called, boss?"
"Bugging people again arrrrre we?"
"Just a little....."
"hmph! I'll bet. Now, ssssee that Wyverrrrrn flying RRREALY high above usss?"
"What about him?"
" I want you to brrrrring him to the grrrround, rrrright herrre, if at all possssible"

The Prana looked at him oddly, then vanished in a flare of Magika, and he looked skywards again, just in time to see the flare as Tirtrial reappeared directly above the Wyvern. The wyvern rolled onto its back and slashed at the Prana, to which Tirtrial lashed out with his Magiks, knocking the Wyvern out of the air, sending it falling, straight towards the Den.

"hey Kirrrriasss... we might want to step back. now"

he hopped back a body length, and the Wyvern slammed into the ground, right were he had been standing, its body surrounded by a rippling, shimmering net of Magik. Tirtrial appeared again in a flash, perching on the Wyverns back as the net flared and vanished. The Prana cawed something, and the hissing wyvern yelped as its limbs locked together, immobilizing it.

"well boss, thats it for me; I'm beat. have fun with the Wyvern!"
Tirtrial staggered over to a tree, tucked his head into his chest feathers, and promptly fell asleep. Bakher chuckled at the Prana's audacity, and turned his attention to the furiously hissing and struggling wyvern.

"well, Kirrrriasssss...ssshall we ssssee what exactly issss going on with thesssse wyverrrrnsss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 am
*reaches my den and eats some more of the deer I killed earlier*  

Gravekenshin

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:33 pm
Jin looked at the pile of fish and replied "wow.....didn't know wolves ate fish."
and promptly leaned back until he hit the ground with a soft thud, folding his paws behind his head and looking up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Snowstorm
"They don't eat fish I just am special" she barked eating one of the fish.

Eclipes
"I know, but wake her up in the morning and give bad news......... your dead meat" looking the ground.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm
My new wolf:
Username: spottedbreath100
name: Stone
wolf subspecies: wolf
Apperance: a male grey wolf with black markings with hazel eyes
pack position/role: loner
personality: calm and cares of what others say but is very flirty
history: he is a traveler will not stay in one place for too long unless he wants to stay.
mate: none [but looking for one]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:38 pm
(That is the wrong format, Spotted. Please use the one provided on the front page.)  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Stone
He was traveling and he smelled a female wolf and a male wolf and walked over to them "Hello, what are you watching".

Eclipes
"Hi, I are watching my sister Snowstorm and her new boyfreind Jin, my name is Eclipes and this is Frost or Frosty" she barked pointing her tail at Frost "What is your name?"

Stone
"My name is Stone and why are you watching them" he barked.

Eclipes
"I just want to keep her safe" she barked.

Stone
"I would too if she was my sister but please give them some space" he barked.

Eclipes
"I guess your right" she barked and walked off.

Stone
He followed Eclipes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 pm
((ima fox, not a wolf, why does everyone think ima wolf?!)
Jin continued to lay back, staring at the sky as he heard Snowstorm climb out of the lake.  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm
Snowstorm
"I don't think your a wolf" and layed down right next to him heart .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm
((that was out of character DX))
Jin smiled as she laid down next to him and made it start snowing, letting out a low purr-like sound  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm
[I ment Frost and Eclipes not Snowstorm and Jin xd ]
Snowstorm
"How do you do that first Ice Skiing now making it snow" and she looked up at the sky watching the stars then she saw a shooting star "Look a shooting star, make a wish" she silently made her wish.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games