Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:03 pm
Man, he used to tell me that you would dodge a bird dropping on your shoulder. He must be crazy.

Again, I wish I had a Wii. Even if UC crapped on RE continuity.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Huh.

Yeah like didn't the second end with a cliffhanger? That must hurt real deep for the fans. What's stopping them from making a third on say, the 360?

The painting is amazing btw.

Yeah, the first one ended with a cliffhanger, too. That was thing with both of them. Right when it got to the point where it started to get really interesting, it'd end. At least we got a sequel to the first one, though. -_-

And there's a couple reasons why... because the first one was the most expensive video game ever produced, and it flopped horribly. The second one didn't do so hot, either. But they have a very dedicated fanbase/cult following.

And RE3 crapped on the RE continuity... as did RE:CV. Pretty much all the games after RE2 have crapped on the continuity, so...  

Thee Stranger

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 pm
Most expensive video game produced at the time? Yeah I can see that.
Man, that blows.

Alright. Well... They changed up the continuity.
From what I heard UC is bad enough to completely ignore.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:42 am
Well, it's definitely not that great. But you do kind of need it... well, you need the ending anyway to explain Wesker's role in RE4 and RE5, and it kind of fleshes out how Umbrella went down more. But yeah, the whole thing is pretty half-baked.  

Thee Stranger

Zader_Sylun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:41 pm
Hello, Im new here ^.^ The names Luna. nice to meet you all and as for the last post-er Deadpool? Sweeet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 pm
Zader_Sylun
Hello, Im new here ^.^ The names Luna. nice to meet you all and as for the last post-er Deadpool? Sweeet.

Welcome Zader, feel free to properly introduce yourself in the Identification thread. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:03 pm
well Zamder there is one rule you must know. you must at least give a photoshop suggestion...why you ask?! Because it's been freaking long time since Angela or someone else has suggested one...... I can only hope that my brain doens't dull from the lack of photoshop projects.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 pm
So, here's something. On Saturday I went to my buddy's place and got the chance to play RE5 for a bit. I gotta say, maybe I just forgot how much fun RE4 was, but I enjoyed RE5 a lot. I mean, the graphics are obviously nothing short of gorgeous. But the gameplay was so much fun too.
It just makes me wanna turn a blind eye on the storyline and just buy the game for the fun of it. I loved it.

@Thee Stranger: The first Shenmue didn't really flop. It's just that there weren't enough Dreamcast owners. Basically, each person who owned a Dreamcast would've had to buy 2 copies of Shenmue for them to break even. The game itself was a success as far as sales go, but they just invested WAY too much money into it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:12 pm
Hey you're back? Dang it! Another person that's played it before me. MAybe I should some how pressure my cousin into buying it a bit more. Thaen gain. I might soeem a bit too selfish since he has college and tests.....so do I....I need to do my homework.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 pm
You're missin' out dude. In this FPS epidemic, any game where you see the character on screen is welcome.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm
I really do need to press on my cousin about buying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
So, here's something. On Saturday I went to my buddy's place and got the chance to play RE5 for a bit. I gotta say, maybe I just forgot how much fun RE4 was, but I enjoyed RE5 a lot. I mean, the graphics are obviously nothing short of gorgeous. But the gameplay was so much fun too.
It just makes me wanna turn a blind eye on the storyline and just buy the game for the fun of it. I loved it.

April Fools right?

Hey, good to see you back. smile  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:28 am
It's april fools? Mine started early....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Who are you and what have you done with Bio

Biohazard EXTREME
@Thee Stranger: The first Shenmue didn't really flop. It's just that there weren't enough Dreamcast owners. Basically, each person who owned a Dreamcast would've had to buy 2 copies of Shenmue for them to break even. The game itself was a success as far as sales go, but they just invested WAY too much money into it.

Ah, well, either way. It did not meet expectations and they lost a lot of money on it.  

Thee Stranger

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games