Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:47 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The violinist can apologize to her before the event will start tomorrow night on the RP time. Would that be ok?

Integra wants to be friends with everyone. So I'm sure it will blow over. She just wanted to be treated like a human like everyone else. She's obsessed with story books and human culture.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:48 pm
GeeHearts

Hey, since I am catching you, I just want to tell you nobody is mad. We've been RPing a long time, we know the score.

I hope Cain and Edin didn't completely lose the chance to be friends with your character, it was just late and there was no reason to let her in, you know? If she was hurt or lost or scared, Cain's princely nature would have kicked in and he would have pampered her lol  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:50 pm
Coheart

Integra wants to be friends with everyone. So I'm sure it will blow over. She just wanted to be treated like a human like everyone else. She's obsessed with story books and human culture.

I'm glad, but yeah, Solaris can be a bit over her head at times, hence the attempt to cheer her up only to fail miserably just because of the horseshoe issue. I'm sure it would take a while for the centaur to warm up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:52 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

I'm glad, but yeah, Solaris can be a bit over her head at times, hence the attempt to cheer her up only to fail miserably just because of the horseshoe issue. I'm sure it would take a while for the centaur to warm up to her.

I don't know. Integra has a warm, loving heart. A small gesture would be all it took, I believe. As long as it's not the wrong one.

Integra lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss apples.  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:56 pm
Coheart

I don't know. Integra has a warm, loving heart. A small gesture would be all it took, I believe. As long as it's not the wrong one.

Integra lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss apples.

Solaris has her new job at Amour de la Mer as the chef, so if she wants a slice of apple pie there, then she would be happy to serve that to Integra.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:57 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Solaris has her new job at Amour de la Mer as the chef, so if she wants a slice of apple pie there, then she would be happy to serve that to Integra.

So if we don't resolve things during the festival, I'll have Integra head over there on the next RP day  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:02 pm
Coheart

So if we don't resolve things during the festival, I'll have Integra head over there on the next RP day

That would be good, though the raven-hair's first job day would begin after the next day change. We'll just see how it goes, since I don't want to force you into something that would otherwise clash with your original plans. -w-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

That would be good, though the raven-hair's first job day would begin after the next day change. We'll just see how it goes, since I don't want to force you into something that would otherwise clash with your original plans. -w-;;

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. :/

I'm being slow today.

Could you reword it for me?

gonk  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:18 pm
Coheart

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. :/

I'm being slow today.

Could you reword it for me?

gonk

I mean... like you and Souji having other plans to do for Integra and Sahar the morning before the New Year's Eve event, aside from having to possibly work at Taste of Italy. Sorry about that. -w-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:23 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

I mean... like you and Souji having other plans to do for Integra and Sahar the morning before the New Year's Eve event, aside from having to possibly work at Taste of Italy. Sorry about that. -w-;;

Integra is going straight to the party tomorrow. She is getting in hoof boots so she won't sink, and she is beyond excited. She doesn't have plans to go with anyone. There isn't anything between Sahar and Integra other then friendship at the moment, so we don't have any plans.  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:31 pm
Coheart

Integra is going straight to the party tomorrow. She is getting in hoof boots so she won't sink, and she is beyond excited. She doesn't have plans to go with anyone. There isn't anything between Sahar and Integra other then friendship at the moment, so we don't have any plans.

Ok, we'll plan something out for the apology to commence. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:59 pm
Hello everyone! I apologize for my absence. But I'll be a bit busy for a while.

I shall return!  

Veronica Spell

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:58 pm
Coheart
GeeHearts

Hey, since I am catching you, I just want to tell you nobody is mad. We've been RPing a long time, we know the score.

I hope Cain and Edin didn't completely lose the chance to be friends with your character, it was just late and there was no reason to let her in, you know? If she was hurt or lost or scared, Cain's princely nature would have kicked in and he would have pampered her lol

Ah! Thank you and noted. smile

Lol oh no. There's always a chance to be friends~! It's just that it'll be harder for Ukaleq to be friends with Cain and Edin because of that whole thing. Like a rough patch or somethin before reaching the final destination, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:59 pm
GeeHearts

Ah! Thank you and noted. smile

Lol oh no. There's always a chance to be friends~! It's just that it'll be harder for Ukaleq to be friends with Cain and Edin because of that whole thing. Like a rough patch or somethin before reaching the final destination, ya know?

Yup yup. We'll see what the future brings!  

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:50 am
Bleh. I'm still awake. It's four am over all. All my peeps are in bed and ready for the day change lol  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games