Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:01 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen motioned for Hileinna to sit. "It's, um, best that you try it for yourself. Erin's pretty good at cooking. Might be better than Nami."
Nami acted as though she hadn't heard. But Erin had heard. "Yeah, well..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:39 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hmph." Red turned her head away from Garret when he spoke to her. "It's only been a night. Also, I like to keep myself distracted." she said in response while she ate a sausage.
While holding Liya, Namia stood by and listened in silence. "Ahh, I see...nobodies don't require sustenance." overhearing Garret, Namia kept what he said in mind.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:22 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret's eyes glowed and he frown."Touchie you really sure you want to flirt with that? She might beat our craziness and I'd rather not get a knife in the back..."He smacked himself and went back to normal. He didn't need Garret two's approval on who he flirted with."I don't need your two cents so back the hell off I flirt with who ever I freaking want..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:42 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

"Oh?" Hileinna looked towards Erin, "So Sir Erin cooked all this. Impressive." she said with a small smile. "If you were to do something like this back in my homeland, all the girls there would try to wed you as quickly as possible." she said before chuckling. She grabbed a plate and began to grab some of the hot cakes and waffles since she hadn't eaten these before. Not knowing that they taste better with maple syrup, Hileinna just cut it into pieces and began to eat them.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Erin's face turned red but he kept eating. As he did so, Aliya hopped off Jaecen's lap. "Okay, fennec-girl. Are y'done eatin'. If so, th' real trainin' starts now."
Jaecen nodded, seeing it coming. "You have fun with your ward. I'll just let the kids enjoy what little fun time they have left. Oh, Nami."
She set her fork down and looked to Jaecen. "Yeah?"
"I don't want to be a jerk or anything but," She chuckled weakly. "Could ya sit this one out?"
Erin nodded in agreement. "best not to have a real sharp shooter in a game of paintball. It'll be less painful for the losing team."
She looked as though she were about to cry. "Wh-wha~! I-I don't know whether to be insulted or honored..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:48 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Aliya, her ears perked up, "Ah, y-yes." She looked at Shinochi and smiled at her, "Behave okay?" she said before laughing a little.
Shinochi pouted at Odayaka, "Hey, I should be the one sayin that." she said before grumbling a little. But, she chuckled and pet Odayaka's head, "I'll see you later then."
Odayaka nodded and hopped off of her lap before going over to Aliya, "Ready." she said, her ears twitch.
Red looked at Garret, raising an eyebrow at him, "Split personalities huh...?" she shrugged and continued to chomp down her food.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:20 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Aliya turned around and started walking away. She turned her head to smile at Odayaka. "This is exciting. Let's try an' have fun."
Jaecen motioned towards them. "Oh, Ah! Aliya, try not to break her."
"Wouldn't dream of it. If anything, I'm more concerned for you." Aliya giggled.
Erin tried to ignore them.
Ayami had finished her share and slid out of her chair. "I guess it is time to go train..."
She left for the dojo.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:03 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka continued to follow behind Aliya, though she was a little concerned about what Jaecen said.[exits]
Shinochi sighed and stood up, stretching out her arms. When Ayami left, she began to leave too, "Guess I'll head to the dojo too, wouldn't wanna keep Tsu waiting." she said as she left.[exits]
Eventually, Red finished eating. She rested her arms and head on the table with a satisfied expression. "Oh...I haven't eaten a good breakfast in awhile." she said before laughing a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"..." Jaecen sighed before closing her eyes.
Erin looked up, chewing his last bite. "So, Nami. What'll you do then?"
Nami shrugged. "Shooting practice... Maybe see what Ms. Tsuyoi's doin'..."
"At least you know what you're capable of." Jaecen greed to her choice.

(OOC: Where'd Tsuyoi go...?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:11 am
[ooc: The dojo, Shinochi even says so sweatdrop
I was just waiting for Ayami to get there so Tsuyoi can start up dialogue.]
«Ridley»(Her real name is Red)

Red exhaled with her hand on her stomach as she sat up straight. She looked at Jaecen, "Anyway, I overheard the next lesson. How is paintball supposed to help with training? I mean, won't this be sucky for those who don't know how to handle a gun?" Red didn't have trouble using a gun since she's used them before, but she didn't know about the other rookies.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:52 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen ignored Red. Erin sighed and repeated what Red had said. "Sorry, what?"
Erin raised an eyebrow. Jaecen hadn't ignored Red... She hadn't heard her. What was Jaecen thinking about?
Erin said it again. "Ah, okay... It's not regular paint pall. I was considering charming the paintballs so if someone's hit that part of their body acts like it's paralyzed until the game is finished."

(OOC: Ah, okay.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:03 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Garret had a erie grin on his face as he held up Shadow weaver darkness surrounded the blade and it formed a sinister paintball gun with a skull and cross bones on it's side."I am already covered though this will hurt worse then a regular one. So how about it Jaecen... LET'S WRECK SOME STUFF!!!~"The decent Garret jerked the gun away from him and threw it as it hit the floor the gun went off and shot out the window and a loud explosion could be heard near the beach."Paintball gun huh?"The other Garret grinned sadistically faking ignorance."Eheheh... Oops."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:55 am
«Ridley»(Her real name is Red)

Red frowned at Jaecen, thinking as though he/she had it out to get her. Thankfully because of Erin, he got Jaecen to explain, "...well, this just got a lot more interesting then." this made the idea of training with paintball a lot more interesting. She peered over to Garret, "Maybe I can land a couple shots on him." she thought to herself. However, when he changed his Shadow Weaver into a dangerous looking paintball gun, she shook her head, "Might be the other way around..." she thought to herself with an unnerved expression. When paintball gun went off from being thrown to the ground, Red watched as the shot from the gun flew out the window, making an explosion. "Jeez...if I were hit by that damned gun, it'd do more than just paralyze me..." she thought to herself, looking at Garret with a glare.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:55 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Erin looked at Jaecen, then at Red. "Da, d'you have an issue with her?"
Jaecen closed her eyes. "Best not to ask. Oh, and uh... Ridly, right... Ridley, try to keep the destruction down." She stood up and walked over to Red to set a hand on her shoulder. Jaecen bent her head down so she was level with Red's ear. "And if you have any problems with that guy, feel free to ask me or Erin. Erin's a good guy, although a bit too chivalrous." She smirked and winked at Red. "Don't worry, I don't hate you. I just don't what you do."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

((OOC: really unsure who to quote.. Don't worry about getting ahead of me.))

User Image

Liya walked down the stairs from her room. She was rubbing her eyes.
"is it morning already? "

She heard 'paintball' and she tilted her head. Then she saw a paintball gun that was in the process of going off. She deeply sighed.

"Destruction....already? Its too early."

She then looked around looking for Kurona
"Is mom around, I wanted to ask if I could go to the beach. Eric woke me up and asked I meet him there."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games