Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:02 am
Diana Vulpes
Megido the Oreo
When they flake? o_o

I have no idea what happened, but that term usually means someone didn't do what they said they were going to.

Yup. Two days ago, a friend was supposed to come get me so we could move some of my stuff. Never showed, never told me why.

Yesterday, Mommy was supposed to help me move my stuff. A meeting came up, she cancelled.

Today, my best friend was supposed to help me move my stuff. She was supposed to be here three hours ago. She can't do it, but will this weekend.

v.v; God, days like these make me actually wish I knew how to drive. ~Hates cars~ >> And I totally understand the last two, I'm just frustrated as all hell.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:49 am
Sheol Kitten
Diana Vulpes
Megido the Oreo
When they flake? o_o

I have no idea what happened, but that term usually means someone didn't do what they said they were going to.

Yup. Two days ago, a friend was supposed to come get me so we could move some of my stuff. Never showed, never told me why.

Yesterday, Mommy was supposed to help me move my stuff. A meeting came up, she cancelled.

Today, my best friend was supposed to help me move my stuff. She was supposed to be here three hours ago. She can't do it, but will this weekend.

v.v; God, days like these make me actually wish I knew how to drive. ~Hates cars~ >> And I totally understand the last two, I'm just frustrated as all hell.

I know how to drive and probably should get my license, but I am just too lazy. I know I am glad I don't own my own care, the expense isn't really worth it when I can take Tri-met anywhere I need to go. Speaking of which, I am planning on heading to Gresham Station today.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:34 am
*irons some robes while listening to Enya* neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:36 am
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Kitten
Diana Vulpes
Megido the Oreo
When they flake? o_o

I know how to drive and probably should get my license, but I am just too lazy. I know I am glad I don't own my own care, the expense isn't really worth it when I can take Tri-met anywhere I need to go. Speaking of which, I am planning on heading to Gresham Station today.

Trimet involves money. >> Why're ya heading this way? ~Perk~ v.v; I should go out and visit the neighborhood more.  

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:43 am
Sheol Kitten

Trimet involves money. >> Why're ya heading this way? ~Perk~ v.v; I should go out and visit the neighborhood more.

There is a Best Buy there, I need much more reason? rofl No, seriously, I am planning on picking up something down there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:57 am
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Kitten

There is a Best Buy there, I need much more reason? rofl No, seriously, I am planning on picking up something down there.

xD Fun~

One of these days, Krystal and I will go bug you at work! Waha!  

Sheol Zone

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:05 am
Sheol Kitten

She has before and I do not mind. razz Just as long as you understand I am a manager there and can't exactly go visit with people when not on my break. Sets a bad example to the rest of the crew.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:12 am
Diana Vulpes
Sheol Kitten

She has before and I do not mind. razz Just as long as you understand I am a manager there and can't exactly go visit with people when not on my break. Sets a bad example to the rest of the crew.

Understandable. ~Nodnodnod~ But it'd still be fun!  

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:38 am
You people talk too much. >_>  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:41 am
Sheol Kitten

Understandable. ~Nodnodnod~ But it'd still be fun!

I know I have the full day free, but I hope you understand I don't much feel like going all the way to MHC to say hi. rofl Not exactly much to do around there. More fun at the strip mall where I am heading after lunch. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:44 am
Megido the Oreo
You people talk too much. >_>

Them bones them bones them dry bones...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:45 am
What is Arty getting at Best Buy? >>  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:56 am
Af Mas

Rumble Pack for DS Lite. mrgreen I want my game to shake while playing Star Fox and other games I'll end up getting down the line.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:00 pm
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Rumble Pack for DS Lite. mrgreen I want my game to shake while playing Star Fox and other games I'll end up getting down the line.

That's a good idea. I might pick one of those up sometime ^_^  

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:20 pm
On second thoght...

http://www.joystiq.com/2005/11/23/nintendo-offers-ds-rumble-pack-online/  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games