Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:44 am
Yes you can. You totally can. 3nodding

PS- Nice slytherin gear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:06 am
Tak-Jak
Sorry to disappoint hun, but we just play sweet.. twisted

And one of your friends just requested to join.
Though, I do not recall her name, but she is working on a project with you.

She has been accepted. wink

Me? Oh yeah! Rad.
She's a really good writer.
I'm not biased I promise.

BrooklynBrooklyn

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:56 pm
Cannot.

Well, I suppose if you hit them realllly hard between the eyes...maybe...if you were lucky...

I can imagine someone trying that, and the person would get smacked by the flat of the knife, and they'd just pick it up and stare at it and say, "what was that for?" and the thrower would say "I was trying to kill you!" and the other person would laugh and say, "Stupid, you can't kill anyone with a butter knife."

><

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" heart Love it, love it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:05 pm
Yay for seeing lots of new faces!!!

To everyone who I haven't introduced myself to yet:

I'm waffles, guild Captain. Um...I'm freaking out at the moment because in SIX HOURS I will be holding the final Harry Potter book...I'm extraordinarily excited. I haven't been on much lately becuase I've had a friend over from out-of-town, and I do apologize for being such a scarce presence lately...sadly to say, it's only going to get worse over the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, I, like Tak, play soccer, although I am definitley not nearly as good as her and not nearly as devoted...I love it, but I don't do camps and stuff like that. I've been writing for about 2 years, although I atmittedly don't write a lot...life usually gets in the way of me writing, which is sad. But I do try. I've started 5 novels and haven't even come anywhere near close to finishing any of them...I am too impatient and OCD for novel writing. I mostly write poetry and short stories.

I'm a horrible speller but a grammar nazi. I love finding grammar mistakes in school textbooks becuase it just seems so hilariously ironic to me.

All right, I guess that's it for now...I'll see everyone later!! Have fun reading Deathly Hallows, and if I catch a single spoiler that is not properly labeled anywhere within this guild the person responsible will be banned immediately...I had Half Blood Prince spoiled for me, so I have zero tolerance for people that spoil books for everyone else.

Yeah...On a happier note, I love you all! Byebye.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:27 pm
Anyways.
So who here is new?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Erm...a lot? sweatdrop  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:02 pm
Unless I'm mistaken, Derek tried that on Kay (or Nicky, or me, I forget which) at that homecoming dinner. And it was like... "Dude, did you just try and kill me with a butter knife?"
Derek laughed.
heart The adopted "family" is so evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:39 pm
I could kill someone with my butter knife. They have some serrated teeth, for cutting bread, soft cheese, whatever. twisted

And Waffles! You are so as good, if not better then me at soccer! And I still need to kidnap you so you can play with me! But the devotion part.. I can see.. While you are Captain of this guild, leading the Team is mine.

And I will monitor for spoilers.. Because I wont be able to read the last one till I finish my AP work.. says so myself, since I am trying not to procrastinate anymore.. It is depressing.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

As the Flowers Are

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 pm
Suicide by Cyanide
Tak-Jak
Sorry to disappoint hun, but we just play sweet.. twisted

And one of your friends just requested to join.
Though, I do not recall her name, but she is working on a project with you.

She has been accepted. wink

Me? Oh yeah! Rad.
She's a really good writer.
I'm not biased I promise.

Hey...hey...that's me! Hi! I'm new! *waves*

My name is Kayla, but my pen name will probably be Marissa Coulter (or Coultierre). I tend to write a lot of dark stuff, dark comedy, sarcastic stuff, cynical stuff, but I've been told it's good. I like Johnny comics and books about drugs, mental illness, and religion. I don't really know what else to say, my introduction is kind of delayed, but you all seem really nice and I'm happy to be here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:26 pm
We may be nice, but we sacrificed our sanity to become mods.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:13 pm
Marissa Coulter? You mean like Lyra's mom?
Nice to meet you, I'm Voxxx, and I am now dead to the world. I gotta go do HP7. So bye, everybody. heart

Tak, coming from you, I could believe that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:43 am
Have fun reading Harry Potter.. the final book..

emo

My sister has it.. and she is reading it right in front of me..

Stupid AP.

And I am off till about Monday.

I will be lucky if I will be able to make it to my bed.

Some of the toughest days are today and tomorrow.

I shall be lucky if I only have 5 brusies.. on each leg.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:30 pm
Sorry, Takky. ))))):

But no whining from you. Whatever happened to Badass Takkun? Huh?

ANd what about the unserrated butter knifes? The spreader things?

I already finished this afternoon. HOMIGAWD. heart

Topic about it in discussions. I get first dibs on the book as I'm such a fast reader. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:48 pm
>.>
I'm absolutely loving the magic look of the avatars, you guys. *is a werewolf*
=^.^=

I went to the release at Barnes&Noble yesterday. <3  

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Voxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:32 pm
Ouch, Tak. I offer e-comfort and would totally let you borrow my copy.

Oh, I'm alive again. My parents got pissed that I stayed late at a party and cancelled Dad's networking schmooze-fest. Which means I got to finish HP7.

Skittle-Thanks! We went too. 'Twas interesting.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games