Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:21 pm
Arwynn
Hey. 'Just thought I'd pop in, to say that my disapearance from the guild does not, infact, mean that I'm dead. (Meaning: I'm still here. Whoever said being "dead" was a bad thing?)

I promise to update art on the Art Thread. Really. I just haven't gotten around to doing much lately...

It's alright. We aren't forcing poeple to post each days or weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:57 pm
Resident Isaka
Arwynn
Hey. 'Just thought I'd pop in, to say that my disapearance from the guild does not, infact, mean that I'm dead. (Meaning: I'm still here. Whoever said being "dead" was a bad thing?)

I promise to update art on the Art Thread. Really. I just haven't gotten around to doing much lately...

:clever emoticon of relief here: That's good to know. I really did get excited about this place, so believe me, the neglection was not intentional! (My "goods" have been found on my computer, and the keyboard has been taken away from my use.)

But just to throw out this idea, you know, before I post some of sort of image and get myself flame-broiled.

Who here would be offended if I did a little fun-poking of the cast on the games? Just curious.  

Locust Girl

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:15 pm
Arwynn
Resident Isaka
Arwynn

:clever emoticon of relief here: That's good to know. I really did get excited about this place, so believe me, the neglection was not intentional! (My "goods" have been found on my computer, and the keyboard has been taken away from my use.)

But just to throw out this idea, you know, before I post some of sort of image and get myself flame-broiled.

Who here would be offended if I did a little fun-poking of the cast on the games? Just curious.

not me i would like to see it lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Resident Isaka

Yeah, we aren't forcing people to submit fan art at all, for that matter.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:32 pm
Maybe we should twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:59 pm
...that would scare people away...  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:14 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
...that would scare people away...

You!

Draw!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:18 pm
Suddenly I feel that we are in a dictatorship.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:01 pm
For myself, I would never do anything like that. I was in a guild ruled by dictators and I quit it for that reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:11 pm
Resident Isaka
For myself, I would never do anything like that. I was in a guild ruled by dictators and I quit it for that reason.

You!

Draw! ninja  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:49 pm
Anyone lucky enough to get the PS3 yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:23 pm
MM-212 Beta
Anyone lucky enough to get the PS3 yet?

Are you kidding? I have hard time to buy food so a Ps3.... sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:38 am
Not a chance. Besides... I want the PS3... but I want the Wii more. Which is what I've been searching for. And still I've been shut down three times. So my search continues. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:28 am
Hey guys, guess what? I got into this PlayStation party on MTV today, it was like, free ice cream and free orderves(SP), and I got to play some PS3 games. It was off the hook. But more importantly, I got a wrist band to go to a free concert tonight and I'll have a chance to win one of 7 PlayStation 3's that they'll be giving away. Chances are slim, but if I win, damn... It's gonna make my entire year.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:05 pm
The Wii kicks some serious a**, believe you me. Also, the PS3 is huge, I was able to see a demo one at GameStop yesterday.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games