Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:16 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Babi - rich friends or what..?

@yalie - the halo.

@Strawberry - o_0;; ninja

What glitch?! sweatdrop

By the way, is Gino supposed to look like this..?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not really, I mean I have more expensive avatars then them, but they got the halo, because they joined gaia in 2003. sweatdrop Damn, I wish I join gaia earlier. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:24 am
Don't we all..?

Apparently there are only 100 or so halos around.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:25 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
Don't we all..?

Apparently there are only 100 or so halos around.

100? so less. I'm trying to add everyone that has it, so when they get bored of gaia or is quitting, they can give it to me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:27 am
No, the official count (I can't remember who said this) is around 100 or so. I know of a fair few people with halos.. ninja  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:32 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
No, the official count (I can't remember who said this) is around 100 or so. I know of a fair few people with halos.. ninja

I see, can't wait till someone gives me one, if they quit gaia. I love them forever! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:50 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir

I see, can't wait till someone gives me one, if they quit gaia. I love them forever! heart
for ever's a long time. you sure you're ready for that? *ghost voice* give the halo's to yalie *ghostly voice*  

yalie5

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:12 pm
I'm glad that greed lives on... and that the friendlist has become less about friends and more about inheritance. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:07 pm
Does that mean Charlie-san what to be my friend?
Aaaw, I though you'd never ask. -hugs-
ninja

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:07 am
ninja Indeed it does..
But being on someone's friendlist dosen't imply they consider you a 'friend'.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:22 am
that's true... i wonder why they put people on their friends list when they never really talk to them?O.O  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:51 am
I wonder too. Luckily for me most of the people on my friends list I actually talk too, if not in private, then oniline here. There's only a few friends who are either inactive or are just people I don't associate with.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:57 am
Minielf
I wonder too. Luckily for me most of the people on my friends list I actually talk too, if not in private, then oniline here. There's only a few friends who are either inactive or are just people I don't associate with.
really? most of the people on my friends list i don't talk to. a few are in the guild, most have either left or just don't talk to me. and one i talk to in real life.  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:01 am
yalie5
Minielf
really? most of the people on my friends list i don't talk to. a few are in the guild, most have either left or just don't talk to me. and one i talk to in real life.

I'm lucky that I have two major guilds where I have a fair few active friends in. That's the great thing about being an Aussie and a Chinese. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:04 am
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf

I'm lucky that I have two major guilds where I have a fair few active friends in. That's the great thing about being an Aussie and a Chinese. biggrin

this is my major guild.. i don't care much for being american... it's become meaningles...  

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:19 am
Same here Yalie..

Anyways..
I think most of those people that add people they rarely talk to are pretty much just adding it them to increase their number of friends or how I think of it at times.. Desperation to get friends online beacuse in real life you lack them or what has been already pointed out greed and a person to beg from or beacuse you pity them. 3nodding

I tend to delete people off my friendlist once they get annoying or just don't talk at all.. Honestly with my list of people I tend to only give about 3-4 people 'expensive' presents at all.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games