Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choumaru Nakirami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:25 pm

"Teacher I have another question," complained Hititsu "Why am I here? My father was Hanzo the Salamander and I was near an ANBU level five years ago in my own village."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:51 pm

*scratch's head and walks into class...sits in corner by window....
"is there a teacher here?"

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm

"yah now what do you want" he said as he got out of his chair and walked over to the kid "and stop looking in the window" he hit the desk and it browk.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:31 pm

"dammit i want to learn" i say through my teeth as i look you in the eyes.
"by the way, i'm 18 hardly a child i just never got around to the whole school thing"

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 pm

"Well you still need to learn to respect the whole thing call me sir." he looked at him back in the eyes. Even thou he was 3 years younger then him. "You got that."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:59 pm

"yes sir, can we start learning some new techniques?"
"or go do kunai or shuriken practice?"
((you should probably read my profile.it helps explain who i am))

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:05 pm

"We will start by you training your kunai skills" he said smiling and then said "what is your name?" he asked him knowing that he was older but yet still at a school.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:12 pm

"my name is marquis"
i get up out of my seat ...excited for kunai practice, i grin big. revealing my teeth with what seemed to be almost dog like fangs on each side...almost like a werewolves smile...

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:17 pm

"Well nice to meat you marquis" he smiled looking at his teeth. "Here is the kunai you will hit the target over there" he points to a target that was outside of the classroom. I think I herd of this kid he was suppose to be from the wild. he then dropped the smile that was on his face.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:22 pm

i stare at the target outside the window... i grip the kunai and let it slide away from my fingers. as i throw it... it seems on target. but hits just off of the bullseye.
"damn"

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:27 pm

He then pulls out a kunai as well and throws it hitting the target right in the center then threw another knocking down marquis "try again." he smiles and looks over at marquis "lets see if you can do it this time."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm

i look at you a bit disgruntled. then stare intently at the target...my eyes widen up for a second i throw with much strength. it soars downrange and sticks dead on into the hilt of your kunai.

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:43 pm

"well well not bad for your second try" he smiled "now you must try a jutsu on me any one I dont care your older then me figure a jutsu that you know that you can do." he smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu Water Clone Technique!, 2 clones appear next to me i go at you in a fury of strikes and kicks...you dodge every single one. and stike a water clone...with a punch that makes him disperse into water immediately..

marquis27

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games