Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C R I S T O L Y

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:11 pm
heyy im christinaa.
if i won the million i would buy...
evertyhign for my dream avvie.
and a few monthly collectibles. such as coco kitty plushiee x3
i live in WASHINGTON!
WEWT WEWT!
and if i also won.. I`d help other people.
not just myselff.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:23 pm
I'm maestro_woman (the masked lady) and I live in Tennessee. I'm in marching band. I love music.
If I won any gold from this guild I would buy all the junk I wanted. That makes me sound selfish but who wouldn't? 3nodding  

maestro_woman

Mikezors87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:31 pm
hello, i got here because i was messing around and saw it and looked saying wow its like the lottery but its free, so i joined, my real name is mike, go figure.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:35 pm
Hi!!
I'm ninjalover, but I prefer to be called ninj. I turned 17 on the 18th of August! And I'm a senior in High School. I really like to draw, take pictures, play video games (Halo baby!) and talk on my phone or IM. I am a swimmer and am working out about 24/7. (Joking, but it feels lke it). If I won 1 mil gold, I would by the item I;m questing then finish what I started on Gaia (which is helping people with their quests.).

ninjalover

xXBurned_Before_DawnXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:42 pm
i am twilitereaper1 formaly KHRuler02. i am 14 going on 15 on december 29. i am a freshman. my real name is unavailable to the public and ilike gold yet i have very little with the winnings i hope to finish my avatar get a house and start a guild  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:04 pm
I joined this thread a long time ago and have never properly introduced myself. I apologize. But my gaia username is OjamaGirl

Remember it, for it represents who I am and my thinking.

I joined Gaia about 1 year ago and love it! People say I'm addicted to it, but I'm not. It's just like school. I try to go to school and try not to get sick. On gaia, I try to get on everyday just like school^^

Um...I'm not sure really what to say now..haha.
But I know what I could say, that I enjoy this guild and I am very happy that I found it.  

SeventhDog

Dedicated Knight

xbomb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:11 am
hi I'm xbombbbbbbbbbb orrrrr the mailboxruler (that name wouldnt work so i had to think of something else sad ) i like to be an idiot im a loser i like pie im 13 and i like to use bad grammar if thats ok if not ill use good grammar im in a band called THE COZMIK CUZINZ its just me and my cuzinz go to my profile to hear one of the songs or go to our myspace to hear another song (im sorry if that was advertizing if anything in this post is agenst the rules pm me and ill edit it out)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:53 am
Hey, i'm Eileanora! Drawing and painting are a few of the things that I love to do besides coming on here. If I were to win I could finally get that guitar of angellus i've been wanting xD

Eileanora

Dapper Bookworm

13,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Mikezors87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:16 pm
so hello every1!
i am mike
i like gaming
i plan on having a future job as a game designer
i needed some cash so i joined this, and i think its great what you do  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:24 pm
Hey there, I'm T M S. Formally known as Cow Demon, but that account was unjustly permabanned. Joy! If I win 1mil, I plan to buy all the smexy items I had on my old account. I actually had near 1mil worth of stuff! STUFF. ;-;  

lambscape

Sakusha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:26 pm
Hi my name is Sakusha ^_^

I've been a member of Gaia since 04

I'm 19 years old and live in Florida (USA)

I find I have a hard time saving gold because i constantly give it away/buy art

So If I won some I would put part of it towards my OMG quest, donate some of it to my favorite charity, and buy some art heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:35 pm
Hi..Im Divalicious Vixon...Real Name: Morgan..I am 17yrs old. I have a dog named Dutchess...she's a west highland terrier.......I really like Gaia....It makes me work hard for the items I want....Um...Go to A High school/college....I'm very smart...I'm a libra...I'm funny and Unique...Have a mom and dad.........Favorite color blue...I always donate gold to the people who need it...  

divalicious vixon

-Chord- V

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:59 pm
=D Hey everyone! I'm V! I thought this was an awesome guild and I'm going to just say it: I'm in need of money! xD But not just so I can buy some cool stuff for myself but also so I can donate to the guilds I'm in and my friends. =3 I'm not very good at describing myself but I'm open for any questions!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Hi, I'm Moondey, or just Moon is fine with me. I'm a mature RPer who loves just to hang out and RP with others. I'm 16 almost 17, and if I actually won the mil. I would buy a few things for myself and a few things for me mom and a few of my friends. I don't really know what to say other then I'm a really fun person to chill with and I could really use the money.  

Moondey

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

0WHTFNG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:50 pm
How did i get here?
Saw the banner floating around in the market place and checked it out :p
what am i gonna do with my winnings?
buy items for my avatar and....ya :p
little bit about me?
Im 20, living with my parents in PA
going to college for digital design
Im 360 lbs and gaining weight smile
I'm 6'2" standing
and....ya...thats me  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games