Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:36 pm
Everyone loves magical Trevor!

Imyavie, you have the best taste in internet movie stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:40 pm
Why, thank you! You do too!^^

He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots beans beans!  

Imyavie

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:42 pm
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back..." xd I love that flash. Classic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:47 pm
With his leathery, leathery whip. And it's made of magic...  

curumo

Zurgi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:50 pm
I've seen that flash before o.O Always good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:41 pm
curumo
With his leathery, leathery whip. And it's made of magic...

That is sooo great!

I also like the website idea curumo!

I know this is so 2 pages ago, but I play clarinet too! My exam piece seems so easy compared to yours Onoj eek ! Then again it's only my first year.  

Serni

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:02 pm
Lol. Yeah it is now my sixth year of band. I am a Junior (11th grader) in High School and I play in the concert and jazz band. I am the second best trumpet player in my section, I should be first but I won't get into THAT. rolleyes Lol

Yeah my band director always picks out hard solos for me to play. Last year he picked out Stars in a Velvety Sky. It was piece originally played by the U.S. marine band I believe in 1952. If you ever get a chance to download/listen to it do because it will blow your minds on concert pieces. It was a three page solo and the hardest pieces of music I had ever seen. The "first" chair trumpet player...two page solo and SUPER easy. I was sooo mad. This year there is a kid who thinks he is better than me and talks about how much I suck behind my back but says how great I am to my face, then he goes and plays too loud, wrong rythms, and etc. etc.
He is a little weird.

Oh P.S. does anyone know where I can get an audio file of my piece this year? (The Maid of the Mist) I have looked everywhere on Limewire and our music selection at our band room and I can't find anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:16 pm
In February I'll have played saxophone for four years. Started in grade six, in grade ten now.

I shall attempt to get pictures of my playing exam piece...it'll probably look really easy to you though, Onoj xd Although with the lovelyness of taking a photo using a palm pilot (which doesn't produce all that great of detail) you can't see some of the stuff all too well. Meh. It's not hard other than the grace notes and trills.

User Image
User Image

Two pictures, otherwise you couldn't see anything xd

Who's Maid of the Mist arranged/composed by? It makes me think of the boat. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, think Niagara Falls. Still don't know, then you probably have just never heard of it xd

Edit: Herbert L. Clarke...I'm smart, I found your pic of it xd I'll try and find an audio file.

Double edit: No luck. You can buy a CD with it from Amazon though xd  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:09 pm
Thanks anyways Zurgi. And I hope you do good on your piece! I frickin love band and everything about it! You play sax right? I would have loved to play sax but I like trumpet better. It rules all other instruments. You could say it is the one instrument...to rule them all!....Wow I am a f*****t. Lol

And yeah I will probably end up ordering it if I absolutely need to, but i doubt it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:39 am
On a happy note, I've finally acquired the ROTK EE Collector's Gift Set! YAY!!  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:56 am
Ooh, so we're sharing stalker info.
I'll stalk you all when I get home.

thatelvenwench@hotmail.com
I lurves my email.

I can't play an instrument to save my life. Except for the recorder and that was in grade 3.

And - the badger movies still > *  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:03 am
*adds everyone*

ninja

That cartoon was great. Any others you know of, send them my way. I am too lazy to look for myself.

MSN - thaxul@hotmail.com

AIM - thaxul

I don't use AIM much, and I am not the biggest fan of it. MSN is so much better.  

Thaxul

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:34 am
There are a lot of good ones at AlbinoBlacksheep. Look up "The End of the World" one. Now that's a classic. I think the badger one is there, too, and that one about Kenya. Good stuff. There are probably a bunch, but I don't remember them all right now.

And I've had "Magical Trevor" stuck in my head since last night. Seriously. I woke up singing it. Bleh.

Stalkerage?

no_box_socials@hotmail.com

MSN is where my grammar and thought disintegrates. Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:39 am
I would share my MSN address, but it would be a bit pointless as MSN Messenger refuses to work on my computer at the moment. stressed  

Khorkalba

Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games