Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:39 am

You guys have seen my drawings, and such, right?
Would any of you spend, like... 1k on an avi commission?
*trys to think of ways she could get fast gold*

All I can really think of is doing drawings for people...
I'm not going to sell any more of my items...

Gah! And I also want to re-decorate my house, and come up with a new outfit for the next Avi Arena thing, on top of wanting to get at least 1 sealed letter....

Gold, gold, gold...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:39 am

rofl

DarkScarlettVixen

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:41 am

complications hmmmmm *thinks hard on it*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:43 am

*tackles while you're preoccupied*

DarkScarlettVixen

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:46 am

what the aaaah*is tackled* that hurt *rubbs head then tackles in return*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:57 am

*rolls around wit you* @_@ You win....this time.

*Ruby thinks we're both retarded and continues tearing up the couch*

DarkScarlettVixen

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:27 pm

maniacle laugh}
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:41 pm

*ponders, while blankly staring into nothingness while packing and doing dishes*

Do art contests, or whatever, usually have an entrance fee?
You know, like 'draw this, then we'll vote to see who did it the best', or whatever?

Or I could try to do an auction, like Mou-Mou... But I'm not too good with drawing stuff, so that wouldnt go far...

I wonder if I could take in a job as a colorer for a petshop, or something....

*ponder*

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pandali

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:23 pm

DarkScarlettVixen
Disturbing Tale Teller
Disturbing Tale Teller
DarkScarlettVixen
*pops up ot of the ground like a hedghog* The dragon was brilliant, I think. I hope the next one is just as impressive!

Actually...
I thought the dragon was cute, but not too overly impressive. There was no outfits I could create that it could have fit into the design...

Keyword: I

Oh but, dahling, it's all about me! didin't you get the memo?

(( lol ))

Cobalt
Dragon tamer? More like animal torturer! I mean, you're holding your poor Kiki by the tail!

So what, is it like a kittyflail? :3

rofl Good point!
I'm not sure what it is, I just picked the position and left it. I think it makes me look scary kinda scary, don't you? Some said my last account avie looked like a dominatrix! lol

You look like you are going to feed the kitty to the dragon.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:34 pm

((Fear my uber-reply post of DOOM!))

Thanks, Cat!

Ah, that's the thing with onions. You either hate them or love them.

Well, it does, but not so easily. It could be an issue with your screen, partly.

*ponders making them larger*

Cobalt, that sounds horibly "blood vessel-clogging".

That sounds really good, Cobalt! *makes a note to try it sometime*

Cool Whip, IVG?

Kraven, Welcome back! *gluggles*

Onion sandwiches are GREAT! Especially when they'ce ben sauteed in their own juices and are all warm inbetween the bread.

My personal favorite is a potato and carrot sandwich with ranch salad dressing on rye breead.

[a_tad_off-topic]Heh, since I can't have much milk or any milk products (due to lactose-intolerancy), I eat cereal with apple juice, grape juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, lemonade, water, and even green tea. They all taste good with only certain cereals, thoughmost go well with plain cheerios or plain corn flakes. Eating cereal dry is also good.[/a_tad_off-topic]

Hey, dijon mustard and grape jelly make a great sandwich!

Wasabi and "sweet+sour" sauce go great on nearly anything according to my taste buds (but not both sauces together, because that would be vile).

Smuggling food into moive theaters is so much fun, because the stuff there is way over-priced.

Wow, pure mayo?

To me, cheese and fried stuff are not for sandwiches (but burgers on he other hand...).

Olives are delicious, but only the fresh ones. The kind that have been soaking in vinegar forveer are gross (even though I happen to enjoy vinegar very much). I'm weird, too, because I'll drink mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and wasabi (well it's hard to actually DRINK wabai, but you get the idea) straight. Surprisingly, they taste good even when eaten all together. I'm also a dill pickle fiend!

Lunch meat is so very convenient.

*stabs red meat* Evil! Fish is where it's at! *strikes a dramatic pose*

The new store items do look strange. I'm guessing that the set they'll make into (MORE) starter items will be available to current members for free soon, too. Why buy them now, when they'll be free later?

Well, they do need to release a "Moon Staff"-type itme son. Also, a Demonic Microphone wouldn't be out of the question.

Heh, the katan ould be nice, but I'm still saving for my accursed Horns of the Demon. Every time I get even remotely close, they just rise in price again.

I'm smothering my CoCo's mouth! mrgreen

Hey, Alwyn! *gluggles*

*gluggles Krome* That's a word I would expect from Talon.

So many items and not enough gold... What a terrible plight we have all been sucked into... Well, you can always pollwhore your heart out...

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Viperevak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:15 pm

Yeah, donation items just keep rising. I think the best way would be to spend money on some good donation item that rises at a fast pace. Kinda like investing your money. I plan on buying at least 3 of each month, just in case they turn out hella popular or something... now if only my friend hadn't decided to sell my devil's tail way back when...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:22 pm

I like to drink Malt Vinegar straight... Soysauce, too, but i'm very picky when it comes to the brand of soysauce, so sometimes I wont touch it.

I wish I hadnt sold my Kiki a while ago... His name was Buttons... confused
Of course, I sold him when I would also even sell all my items for things... now, I keep all the items I know i'm going to regret selling!

fufufu.... areound 4k more till I can get a letter....fufufu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:22 pm

Well, Viperevak, I have 3 CoCo kitty Plushies that I am willing to sell. I'm selling for 50K, but nobody bought even one during a 2 week long auction. I am dying for the Horns of the Demon.

Soy Sauce is far too salty for me. I once had some soy sauce from some random island nation inbetween australia and asia. It was so good and had absolutely no salt in it. Unfortunately, unless you live over there, you have to buy it at a specialty food store, which makes it cost about $50 for a 2-cup capacity bottle.

KiKi's are so valuable, but I wasn't on gaai when they came out. I came for the Guitars. I wish I hadn't sold them, because they are in pretty high demand, but I had to sell them to buy my 2 ice Gauntlets and Lunar Cloak, not to mention all the various non-donation items.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:43 pm

I love soysauce because its so salty. If there is no salt, I hate it.

I wish I hadnt sold my guitars, too. I had both of them, at one point in time...

Letsee... Guitars, angelbow, kiki, sun staff, nitemare umbrella, angelic umbrella, gwee, and an ancient katana... all donation items I owned, and sold...
Oh, and I had another OMFG that I had sold, then got another, again.

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

krome_devil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:41 pm

O.o *pokes everyone randomly*

Just testing to see if my Sig works.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games