Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14909 14910 14911 14912 14913 14914 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Ribbin
Wow, mages are more badass than I thought. Conjure up a dagger and kill skeletons with it.
What game is this?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Wow, mages are more badass than I thought. Conjure up a dagger and kill skeletons with it.
What game is this?

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin
What game is this?

Is there a separate calculation for bludgeoning damage in that game, or is damage just damage? If so wouldn't that be more effective than slicing/stabbing/chopping? I mean flesh slices pretty nicely, but you gotta break bone.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin
What game is this?

Is there a separate calculation for bludgeoning damage in that game, or is damage just damage? If so wouldn't that be more effective than slicing/stabbing/chopping? I mean flesh slices pretty nicely, but you gotta break bone.

I'm not sure about damage calculation, but you have major and minor skills. You can use every skill in the game, but the major skills are the ones you level up to bring up your overall level. I'm a mage so most of those are magic moves, and those also are higher level since they're my major skills. Since I'm a mage I'm about as useless in blade as I am in blunt weapons, I just happened to have a Bound Dagger spell that I can use. My mana's not high enough to use swords yet, but oh well. D= Plus, after killing so many skeletons with magically created weapons, I brought up my blade skill a bit. =o

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Ribbin
I'm not sure about damage calculation, but you have major and minor skills. You can use every skill in the game, but the major skills are the ones you level up to bring up your overall level. I'm a mage so most of those are magic moves, and those also are higher level since they're my major skills. Since I'm a mage I'm about as useless in blade as I am in blunt weapons, I just happened to have a Bound Dagger spell that I can use. My mana's not high enough to use swords yet, but oh well. D= Plus, after killing so many skeletons with magically created weapons, I brought up my blade skill a bit. =o
Is there a magic club?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Is there a magic club?

Probably, I'll keep an eye out for it when I go spell shopping. I'd assume there'd be a Bound spell for each type of weapon.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:11 pm

User Image

Finished. *sigh*

I need to touch it up, but I am too lazy.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:18 pm

A Considerable Risk
User Image

Finished. *sigh*

4laugh I love it!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Regulust
A Considerable Risk
User Image

Finished. *sigh*

4laugh I love it!

I am glad.
I can give you the full size one.
It is just too big to post in the forums. xD
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:35 pm

Ribbin
Probably, I'll keep an eye out for it when I go spell shopping. I'd assume there'd be a Bound spell for each type of weapon.
Magical flying hammers are a must for any successful fantasy game. They best be in there.

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Magical flying hammers are a must for any successful fantasy game. They best be in there.

Wait, what about the flying part?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

Do your summoned weapons not float? BLASPHEMY!

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

Guild Wars has a Lightning Hammer spell for casters, and Assassins have a Dancing Daggers spell that conjures floating daggers before they fly into the target. Those count?
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Owwin
Ribbin
Owwin
Ribbin

No, they go in your hands. >___>

It's just like summoning a weapon to use when you don't have one. Except you don't have to worry about this one breaking since you can just resummon it. If you're looking for things to summon that fight with you, there are tons. I can even summon a Butler to talk to. xD

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
Guild Wars has a Lightning Hammer spell for casters, and Assassins have a Dancing Daggers spell that conjures floating daggers before they fly into the target. Those count?
That is how it is supposed to be.
Ribbin
No, they go in your hands. >___>

SACRILEGE!
Ribbin
It's just like summoning a weapon to use when you don't have one. Except you don't have to worry about this one breaking since you can just resummon it. If you're looking for things to summon that fight with you, there are tons. I can even summon a Butler to talk to. xD
The game has more than redeemed itself in the eyes of the lord. Butlers are awesome. Proceed.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14909 14910 14911 14912 14913 14914 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games