Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 am
I think I'm paranoid. sad My ex ruined the internet for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 am
The Maiden of Midnight
I think I'm paranoid. sad My ex ruined the internet for me.

*Hugs* how so?  

Lord of the Aesir

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:24 am
Well, we met on Gaia actually. We roleplayed, but we found out we were more interested in talking to each other, so we did that. Then he asked me out, and was incredibly paranoid until I could video chat with him. >.>

I talked to him with my microphone all the time, but he still accused me of being this girl or that girl or sometimes even a man. sad What an a**. But now, I can't help but be paranoid about people I meet on Gaia... or on the internet. I either think they're someone they're not, or that two or even three people are the same person even though it's impossible.

Guys stink. sad No offense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:31 am
First world problems, huh? XD All of that ^ is completely silly. It was a bad experience, so what? There are worse problems than boy troubles... much worse. :/ Complaining about having a paranoid ex is a luxury a lot of people in the world will never have. I'm not being forced into marriage or being abused in any way.

Forgive my melodramatic speech. I'm not a damsel in distress, I'm just some girl who needs to think a little more before sharing.  

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 am
btw my online-ness will be unpredictable for the next two days, maybe three. I'm going to be on call tomorrow so I might do a little extra sleeping tonight to make up for the chance that the nurses won't let me sleep tomorrow night...God knows they wouldn't let me sleep before(started paging me around 11:45 at night last time and stopped around 7:30 in the morning, when I was supposed to go to work anyway) cat_stare Some people want to watch the world burn...or at least refuse to let others sleep at night...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:38 pm
You ready for new minecraft patch Ukyo?

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm
Going to spend 8 hours tomorow driving a mini-van full of young adults.....*thinks of the beach*.....worth it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:10 pm
I think I'm ready for it. I'm planning on getting a new computer in September so I'll have a good computer for multiplayer again ^_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm
Awesome! mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 pm
Lord of the Aesir
Going to spend 8 hours tomorow driving a mini-van full of young adults.....*thinks of the beach*.....worth it...

That reminds me, I refuse to sit next to Thor, and do you have a car DS charger? I'm going to need that thing so bad....  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 pm
... Is this really the best place to be discussing this? sweatdrop that sound a bit like a pm conversation...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 pm
Julia the Trickster
Lord of the Aesir

That reminds me, I refuse to sit next to Thor, and do you have a car DS charger? I'm going to need that thing so bad....

Don't worry, Thor is going to be sitting shotgun this time. You're probably going to be sitting next to Amika, or Shawn. And why don't you just charge it before the trip? It's only eight hours, and I highly doubt you will be using it the entire time.  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 pm
Hiraru Sagara
... Is this really the best place to be discussing this? sweatdrop that sound a bit like a pm conversation...

....Is it bothering you? O_o I saw his post, and responded because it was there....It's nothing I need to hide.
Oh, and Surt, I need the charger because I want to make sure I have it. You know how much I hate long car rides....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:38 pm
...Oh alright, I'll bring it. rolleyes  

Lord of the Aesir

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 pm
Julia the Trickster
That reminds me, I refuse to sit next to Thor....

NUUUU! Why don't you like sitting next to me? gonk  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games