Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I don't know, Cas... I think you have a better sense of humor than any of your fellow garrison angels had.

In general, Gabriel and Balthazar have pretty good humors. Always laughing at the fiasco they cause, lol.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 pm
User Image
You wouldn't have known that earlier this morning we had a major downpour of rain and thunder with all of the sunshine and blue skies we suddenly have right now.

It was quite interesting to watch when I was doing my vet data entry shift at the shelter. In fact, we had to have someone move their car from one of the side parking lot spaces because so much rain was coming down and the drain wasn't able to keep up, resulting in a major water puddle forming. The side parking lot slopes down a bit, so the front end of the car was pretty much low enough that water could have gotten in if it got any higher and the car wasn't moved.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 pm
User Image
I ended up splurging last night and got some items for a cosplay outfit that I speculated on getting for my avi or not. I'll probably end up having her debut it when ECCC is closer.

Most people probably won't understand who she's cosplaying as... but I think it's pretty good and amusing myself.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image
I discovered some sad news about a feline - Gunderson - that I was friends with at the shelter today. Due to his old age, various medical issues that he currently was dealing with (or they speculated he would have as time went by), and his recent bite incidents (he got a bit too rough with his love bites), the shelter decided that it would be best to euthanize him. Quite sad to hear since he was such a sweetheart and was one of my best feline friends I had in the cattery.

((Please note that our shelter only euthanizes animals that have medical conditions that are beyond the recovery effort or for major behavior issues that can't be fixed with training. Other situations [like Gunderson's] may arise where euthanization is better than spending money/using supplies that could be better utilized for animals that have more years available to them.))
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image
My parents will be going on a movie date in about a half hour or so, I think. I'm probably going to do a Charmed marathon and try to get further along in that series. I only have a couple more seasons to get through along with the few remaining episodes of the current season I'm on. I'm really excited about seeing Mark Sheppard and Sebastian Roche in their episodes of Charmed. Hopefully I get to them before my parents get back from their evening out.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

xd
User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image
You know... they have Doctor Who inspired items... and Sherlock inspired items... where's the Supernatural inspired items? I think some of the item ideas I can formulate from the show would pretty popular with Gaians, whether they know the show or not.

Plus you've got to complete the SuperWhoLock combination...
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:12 pm
User Image
So, my parents just took off a few minutes ago.

I'm going to do some research stuff for a cross-stich sewing project she wants to start for me. I want to get that all figured out for her, so she can start figuring out what she needs and what not to start working on it.

Then afterwards I'll do my Charmed marathon.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image
Alright, done with that. Off to do my Charmed marathon.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:09 pm
Prof. Moonie
User Image
You know... they have Doctor Who inspired items... and Sherlock inspired items... where's the Supernatural inspired items? I think some of the item ideas I can formulate from the show would pretty popular with Gaians, whether they know the show or not.

User Image

Yeah, it's weird what they pick and what they don't pick.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

User Image

Yeah, it's weird what they pick and what they don't pick.

I know that a majority of the Sherlock items were a result of one of the Gaian team members being a major fan of the series. That's why a majority of the items have been freebies. Probably only a couple have been store oriented ones.

Not sure about the Doctor Who ones though...  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games