Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:42 pm

mebe....
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:15 pm

Let's see . . . I have a July 06 letter (katana or elegant veil), a March 06 letter (Demon Bow or corgy puppy), and a August 2006 (Gwee or Angelic Mic) that I could sell . . . get more money for mithril armour. ninja

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:25 pm

...I wanted a bow....

*that comment wasn't going anywhere* sweatdrop lol
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:26 pm

Mehj, i'm bored...
but it's spiffy..i play clarinet in Jazz Band and the director today was like "Hey, we can't hear you...here take this tenor sax home and knock yourself out kid!"

which means i'm like DAMN! I GETTA PLAY LOUD!!! whoot!

Electric Kool-Aid

Pandali

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:36 pm

I REAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY Want an ORLY? hat, but I spent all my gold on gwee and >_< glasses, and now I can't buy one. crying (does ORLY? stand for Oh Really? because that's the first thing that came to my mind.)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:59 pm

Pandali
I REAAAALLLLLLLLYYYY Want an ORLY? hat, but I spent all my gold on gwee and >_< glasses, and now I can't buy one. crying (does ORLY? stand for Oh Really? because that's the first thing that came to my mind.)

I beleve so.. the owl that the hat is based off of scares the livin daylights out of me, sometimes whee

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:11 pm

Yep, it stands for "Oh, really?" And for bonus, here's the original O RLY? owl:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:12 pm

I have so many animated Gifs of that owl. xp

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cobalt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:14 pm

I just noticed: no more Galvan II? crying
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 pm

Mou
Capoiera = not my kind of sport (yes it's a sport), I suck at dancing sweatdrop And it's very different from many martial arts, since you never make physical contact in it...

It's now considered a sport, originally it was a way of fighting, and yes you could use it to beat the hell outta someoneo.o.

Some matches do in fact have stricking, though it is more move around until you bait the otehr into getting hit rather than expressly hitting.

They look awesome thoughXD

Micaelae

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:48 pm

My friend Furi lived in Brazil for a handful of years and learned some of that while she was down there. Dude's right, you could really whip on someone with it. Once she gets moving she's SO hard to keep track of.

I dunno about the donation items this month...I don't think I'll use 'em, even though the armor does look kind of cool. You might have noticed that my avi usually has a really casual look to her ^.^. So of course I've got like twelve letters to pawn off now.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:25 pm

danadien_cortavere
My friend Furi lived in Brazil for a handful of years and learned some of that while she was down there. Dude's right, you could really whip on someone with it. Once she gets moving she's SO hard to keep track of.

I dunno about the donation items this month...I don't think I'll use 'em, even though the armor does look kind of cool. You might have noticed that my avi usually has a really casual look to her ^.^. So of course I've got like twelve letters to pawn off now.

Hehehe-remembers using Eddy from TekkenXD-

I wanna learn, but you need to be in much ebtter shape than I am in now, So Is gonna use Tai-Chi and work to shave off the weight and strengthen my bodeh^^, then i'm gonna try practising alot.

Micaelae

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:34 pm

Cobalt
I just noticed: no more Galvan II? crying

That is regrettably correct. Having been put on hold since literally May, it's time has been overdue. I had high hopes for it, but things did not come together. My only wish was that I knew it was going to be deleted- I would have liked to have saved my char. A lot of work went into him. crying

Still, it should have been expected. My fault on that for not realizing the death nell of Galvan II
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:24 pm

Yeah, that armor... Luckily for me, I'm kinda rich... usually... Well, buying 3 or more of every donation letters gonna kill my bank account pretty fast, but I guess I could buy it if I reeeeaaaallly want it. Maybe I'll get a couple...

Viperevak

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Yeah. I'm gonna miss my character, but I actually still have her in .rtf format, so with some tweaking I could technically use her in another place if Galvan 2 doesn't come back.
Seems like it's just a slow RP period these days. Maybe something good will come along eventually though.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games