Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:32 pm

O_o......i got 3 hours before bed
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:33 pm

lol. ok ok. just so you know though, don't totally rely on one thing. I know i shouldnt tell you that but you get the idea.

also, yeah but i have school tomorrow, and its like 11:33pm.

Shruikan Tenshi

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Bwahahaha! 5:35 AM! Getting ready for school! :E

You're a gay fish. >_>;;
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 pm

chiu chi ling is the new bruce lee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiu_Chi_Ling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQW55fdJxA&feature=related

This guy is the Iron Arms badass that inspired Geiho's character, and he does sooo many different styles of Kung Fu that it would make your head spin. I didn't know he was this famous until just now, but Kung Fu hustle was the most recent film he's done.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 pm

little mintchan
oh ya arata right? puppet user......you went right past the nibi and didn't even notice lol!-katsuro

ninja- ya im there playing with sand claws

tenshi- nah i can defend myself the goal to elarn all of sand's justu once i become jounin i will learn more xp
yeah but i had to get puppet designs and jonos old shop was perfect he never RPed about taking the designs out so now I get them now but I'd hunt you down now and take the nibi blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan
oh ya arata right? puppet user......you went right past the nibi and didn't even notice lol!-katsuro

tenshi- nah i can defend myself the goal to elarn all of sand's justu once i become jounin i will learn more xp
yeah but i had to get puppet designs and jonos old shop was perfect he never RPed about taking the designs out so now I get them now but I'd hunt you down now and take the nibi blaugh

ya right! you have to be assigned the nibi to hunt me down!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:41 pm

posted ther mint lol
sorry i was doctoring my wound
intresting story:

So im heading to the car after getting of the plane, my dad and one of my best friends gets out of the car. my friend runs to me with his arms out
so i follow suit, do the same, we do it all the time, i jump and he catches me.
Anyway we do that but its been raining so he slips
i fall face first tearing up my chin and knocking the air out of my lungs
i cn breath and am passing out, i look up at him and say "help me breath.." i force that out and hes scared as ******** cuz dosnt know what to do
i black out and have a ******** up dream i fail to remember
when i wake up, my dad, like3 cops and a parametic are over me asking if im ok
i just stand up a few ppl saying" dont move" and im like "yeah im good."
just get in the car with a smile, ppl asking "you want medical attention?"
im all "no ill be fine, thank you."
it was great xD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

oh wowXD wana hear something funny i did in homeroom?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

my puppets better....god im bored, i cant do anything cause im stuck in the chunin exam and we on like 1 post a day, and we cant decided wheather shino's bugs are immune to poison or not, he says they are, I disagree
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 pm

little mintchan
oh wowXD wana hear something funny i did in homeroom?

Do tell

Sindenky

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:45 pm

Nikki-Xion14
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

my puppets better....god im bored, i cant do anything cause im stuck in the chunin exam and we on like 1 post a day, and we cant decided wheather shino's bugs are immune to poison or not, he says they are, I disagree
You have a human puppet and of course your puppets are better I'm one of your puppets I really need that human Puppet scroll mind sharing? question
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 pm

i coem outa 4th period run to the gym and[its across the school] got a propell ran to my homeroom[across the other side of the school] entered class
teacher:Kym! go to mr. eager's class and do your work there ok?
me-ok...
i go tot my locker and suddenly ms bonnie rounds the corner[she is shorter then me and the dtention teacher] where my locker is and says to me
GET TO CLASS NOW!
me- ok ok let me get my stuff!
my friend laura comes up to me at my locker and we were talking bout what homework we had for math
laura- so we do page 110? all the problem 54 to 90 right?
me-ya show all your wo-
ms bonnie-GET TO CLASS DONT CHAT!
laura-walks away to her locker which is 10 lockers down past the art supply room
me- ook my my can't even get my stuff and have a friend rolleyes
ms bonnie walks up next to me and says
what was that?!wana get iss tomorrow?
me-no...
she turns to walk 5 meters away and i go the oh no you dont hand signal my friend laura starts laughing and suddenly ms bonnie turns around and so do i pretneding im innocent hiding my face in my locker so she won't see the huge laughing grin on my faceXD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:59 pm

lol silly Alaskan's and your strange jokes xD
thats actually funny thoo lol
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Nikki-Xion14
Katsuro Hitokage
little mintchan

You have a human puppet and of course your puppets are better I'm one of your puppets I really need that human Puppet scroll mind sharing? question

i only have 1 which i use as a last resort, i have 3 others that are better then yours though lol

Nikki-Xion14

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 pm

i know right? ms bonnie was like standing there for the next 20 mins watching me take my amth stuff outa my backpack put stuff in my locker take some food OUTA my locker[popcorn cheetos candyXD potato chips and some other stuffxD] then almost follow me to mr eager's class
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games