Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cayennah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:03 pm

Actually, depending on the situation, gnolls can still be pretty dangerous, and their moderate wisdom score denotes a certain level of cunning on par with an average human. So while slightly deficient, yes, one or two above-average ones can turn a gnoll warband into a deadly little skirmish force or something.
But of course, that can be said for just about anything. Like a goblin against an armored warrior doesn't stand a chance...unless the goblin has a net, a torch, and some oil.

Anyway. Yeah. Hers is funnier.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:09 pm

Does anyone know what happend to the Galvan Phase Two RP? The subforum is gone, and I've never heard anything about it.

Please PM answer, if you know.

Thanks!

designergrl

SteelBlue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:32 pm

My name is SteelBlue and this is not my first time on Gaia. I was here when it first starting out, but have been moving from person to person for my own reasons. I wish to get to know you all and I do that best thought role play. I'am not the best when it comes to role playing, but I will try my best and I can come up with many ideas.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:39 pm

Lol, your username is the exact opposite of my original account! ^^

DarkScarlettVixen

danadien_cortavere

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:33 pm

Galvan Phase 2 was deleted for lack of a startoff point or beginning drive, and it's moderator got devoured by school, so it just couldn't be done yet. But it might come back later, since all of the information was saved.
At least, that's what she said.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:09 am

Many mourn the loss of Galvan II, but it just was not coming together. After literally months stuck at the starting point, it was decided to just let it go. Thankfully, Krome did save the entirety of it, and if it comes back- things should come together at last.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:14 am

And we all hope that it will someday return. I know that my char was somebody I looked foreward to playing. sad
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:00 am

your kidding i had gotten all siqued over that *weeps openly* im over it i can wait for it to come back lol

AlwynRowanwind

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:21 pm

*curls up on her pile of pillows and falls asleep*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:17 pm

Disturbing Tale Teller
*curls up on her pile of pillows and falls asleep*

-steals a piece of pillow and naps on itx.x-

isn't itadakimasu a ritual saying you say right before you eat?-blinks, cause it sounds like goosey's talking about an item not a saying^^-

I'm trying to learn Japanese, but i had to put it back a bit cause im learning German for school^_^

Gnolls have a small minus to intelligence, roughly like half-orcs if I remember, but get crazy STR, Con, and DEX, and the Wis is average with humans. Like stated above, their not as intelligent as other races(I mostly believe it's because of hwo they live, not their actual nature, or rather,their culture promotes cunning and cruelty rather than intelligence).

I personally wanna play a gnoll character, gotta wait for hte next campaign wif my friends 3nodding

ug..tired....my body feels like crap from Work, but i feel happeh cause I helped like 20 customers today^_^(not even my job[Im a warehouse/merchandiser], btu no one works there yet lol)

Strangely enough, i've already gotten promoted to what amounts to Warehouse Assistant Manager(if only because theirs only me and my manager)

Micaelae

krome_devil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:33 pm

O_O
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:12 pm

*sings softly* LALALA

krome_devil

krome_devil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:15 pm

IS ANYONE ALIVE O_O
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:43 pm

I'm just going to keep posting until we hit 1500. XD

krome_devil

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games