Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
HTML aka GO TO THE WEDDING THREAD NOW Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know html?
  of course i know html
  isn't that a burger?
View Results

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:56 pm
*echoes Niph* NOOOOOOO!

DASG, you simply must not leave! My plans will be ruined! The wedding will be ruined! EVERYTHING WILL BE RUINED!

*runs to drag DASG back*

Even if I die I must get you!

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:07 pm
B&B is so worked up.

-amused-

xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:53 pm
xD Can't beat an enthusiastic young'un.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:28 pm
-Gets dragged back!- surprised

Do I need to get a more formal outfit?

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:46 pm
Lol, so it's going to be a Nakkie wedding huh? Well I've got my boxers ready! xd And the 6th October evening time is around about the 7th October in the morning for Australia. I of course will come, assuming there's no disruptions.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:03 am

Since it's going to be naked,
Dasg should lend Sin her A.Scarf. :DD

B&B;;
Tosh's an onee-chan because of a long story. :B

And give me a time so that I can work out the timezones and what time I need to be online.

Princess Rhode
Crew

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:56 am
the hell...

somewhere before page 11 t0sh told me to get lost so I did stare now you want me to come back?

ain't no bloody hell way on the face of this planet are you getting me married, or, in other words (or languages):

だめ!
不行!
Nein!
or just plain old No!

also in layman's terms for easy understanding: Over My Dead Cat Body 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:32 am
hur, hur hur, that can be arranged twisted

@B&B: wait!! what about the photographer?  

mymiridon

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Doood.

This wedding's like the day before I have to go to a real life wedding!

So I might end up missing some of it since it's during the evening >.>;;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:12 am
Okay, lotsa stuff to sort out...

@Sapp: No problem. We won't have the actual wedding too late, ne? You might miss a bit of the party, but it shouldn't be a problem if everyone can just be online around the same time. 3nodding

@Yalie: Aw, crap. Yesh yesh, we need that. I need someone good with computer graphics and wotnot. WHO'S UP FOR IT?!

wahmbulance PHOTOGRAPHER NEEDED wahmbulance

Advertising for a photographer for Tosh and Kitty's wedding on Saturday 6th October 2007 (around the evening for the British, afternoon the Americans/Canadians, and early morning 7th October for the Aussies).
Requirements:
- Must be adept at computer graphics and make a suitable presentation of "photos" of us being naked. 3nodding
- Must obviously be free on the date.
=P

@Kitty: If you don't turn up I, and literally all of the ICU guild, will hunt you down and kill you. Screw that, I personally will burn you on the stake. evil No one stands up my friend at their wedding. scream stare So what if I have to drag back your dead cat body? Do you think I care?

SO BE THERE. OR ELSE. evil

*cough*

@sin: xd I'm sure I'll be able to work out the times soon enough and post them here. 3nodding

@Mini: Goodie. 3nodding So everyone's wearing different pieces of underwear, ne? Decided?

@DASG: I got ya! 4laugh *cough* Anyway, no, you need not have a formal outfit no more, for if you have not deciphered it already, we are having a naked wedding. Just wear some fancy underwear. blaugh

@Niph+Tosh: You guys do the best job of making me feel so young and small. gonk And Tosh, this is pour toi, so do not be amused at my labours!! gonk  

Chibito7

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:31 am
Cat~ You'd seriously leave her waiting at the alter?
Sweet we can have a ICU episode of the run away groom.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 pm
lol, I was thinking, I mean... this is online... so we'd have a thread for the wedding and reception, but doesn't that also mean that the party doesn't have to end after the 7th or 8th? xd  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:31 pm
Oh indeed. It'll be an aweeesome parteeeey. mrgreen *is already high*

(Can I start a new thread with the rules and details at the head? Cause just putting it here it may get lost and people won't read it.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:46 pm
Just make a thread, it's easier. ;D

KITTY. YOU MUST STAY AND GET MARRIED. It's time to make t0sh an honourable girl, non? And you know you love her, really. And I'm sure she's willing to forgive the bisexual maid whorehouse if you forgive the -ahem- little incident involving Toki and the closet. 3nodding Come, come.

'S gonna be a good party. Oh god, I don't have any underwear. D: // goes shopping //

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:52 pm
@Sin: D: I want the A.Scarf!

@Kitty: Eh?!

I didn't tell you to go. >__>

You're the one who wanted to leave.

And play along Kitty.

I'll probably share some presents with you. ninja

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games