Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:52 pm
heart Welcome. heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:28 pm
hello im xxjohnnyhomicidalxx but in rps i usual go by yuber  

xxjohnnyhomicidalxx

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

domonhalfvampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:43 pm
hi all my name is domon half vampire i am big on rp and things of the such. I really wish to see gaia have a battle system and would like to meet all of you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:45 pm
hi im like brand new so like iin 19 years old live in mississippi, USA i love to drive really fast (got my own street racing machine) love to talk to the ladies love to do really stupid stuff that dosent involve killing myself my favorite color is dark blue and i love to rp  

Pathalo

HiIIBilIy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:17 pm
Hey everybody. I'm 15, lived in three countries(S. Korea, Germany, UK) and now I live here. biggrin . Also I'm second-degree black belt in a martial of 'Kuk Sul Do.'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:10 am
im LT,,, i'm 15 and lives in manila, philippines,,, i'm an anime addict,,, that's all,,, sweatdrop xp  

neshoi

La Belle Peche

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:50 am
Hello, I'm Manga Girl Peach. Peach for short. I love to RP and am eagerly awaiting Gaia's Battle System. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:46 am
Heylo i am Kingkeiya i am new to rping and i live in North carolina  

King Keiya

StarOfFate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:47 pm
Hi i'm 11 and I love RPGs! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:39 pm
Hey, i'm Rita_Irving and i'm 13. I heart Rping and would love to see a battle system!  

Rita_Irving

Powaqqatsi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:18 pm
I've been hooked on RPGs ever since Hero's Quest and Magic the Gathering. I came here hoping to hone my RP battle skills and I enjoy almost everything under the sun. Sports, movies, reading, computers. I'm 19 (am I old? cuz I feel old..) and ready to bring the fire for battle!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:30 pm
im new to this guild but not to fighting i recently got suspened from school for breaking a freshed-mouth freshmans jaw..but he wont be doing much mouthing off from now on. besides the fact i have a short temper im a pretty nice guy  

capaincrunch

Omochii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:13 pm
Hello! First, I'd like to thank you for inviting me into this guild. Until now, I've only ever been invited to spam guilds! I'm a fourteen-year-old living in a town in the middle of England. I've never really RP-ed much, but I like watching other people fight and RP (and anything fantasy themed. I might have a short attention span sometimes, but when it comes to things like fantasy, I will listen)! I don't know why, but it keeps me amused mrgreen .

Please, call me Omo! Thanks again! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:27 pm
Welcome, Omo. I hope you enjoy your time in this guild. BTW, check out DanteMustDie's thread. He's working on a fighting game. Pyro_Warrior is working on the game sprites. If you want a sprite made of your avi, just post in the thread.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Kessherrakh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:43 am
Well, let's see...okay, vital stats: Male, 18 years old, hailing from South Jersey, about 5'9", 160-ish pounds, and oh yeah, I have Asperger's Syndrome, just so y'all will be ready when I start sayin' weird stuff. Now, as for the stuff you really wanna know...well, I'd like to quote Hatake Kakashi and say "I don't really feel like telling you guys", but that ain't fair. I'm an otaku among otaku, can find an anime quote for ANY situation (go ahead, test me if you don't believe it) and I IDOLIZE Shinobu Sensui. So...ummm...when's the bloodbath start? (anyone who's seen Bleach should just think of me as Kenpachi-taicho) twisted  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games