Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:51 pm
He continued past her in silence and then cursed in confusion when she was out of ear shot. Kanda still didn't know what to think of the girls words.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:03 pm
Didrika was unsure what to do now. She had confessed her feelings and got a sort-of answer. But what now?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:12 pm
"I wonder what's happening right now.. Waiting for her is killing me." Allen sighed looking down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:07 pm
"what now? I have to know what his answer is. 'I'll keep your secret' isn't an answer! GEH!" Didrika sighed frustratedly and got up from her spot on the floor and went to find her Mommy and Daddy.

---

Lenali was wandering through the halls when she saw an unusually disgruntled Kanda. "Kanda. What's wrong? You look...confused..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Allen looked up to see Didrika making her way toward them. He tilted his head slightly as he watched her. "Is everything.. okay?"

Kanda turned to Lenali and spoke without directly looking at her. "I'm fine. Nothing to concern you." He spoke shyly, but with the usual cold-blooded tone.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:29 pm
Didrika sighed and looked to them. "I...I'm not sure..."

Lavi looked at her as she looked confused. "Why, what happened?"

Didrika shrugged. "At any rate... I told him and well.... I really don't know what his response was..."

---

"Are you sure..? I don't usually see you like this..." Lenali told him, putting her hand on his shoulder.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:42 pm
Allen frowned, Kanda was usually very straight foreword with what he says. "Did he reply..?"

"I'm certain." Kanda turned to the concerned girl. He looked Lenali in the eye and then at her hand that was resting on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Didrika shook her head. "I told him but he didn't say anything really. I dunno..." She looked defeated.

Lavi looked at his daughter worriedly. He held his arm open for her. "Come here," and he pulled her into a hug.

Didrika hugged him back and sighed again, not sure whether to cry or not.

---

Lenali saw his look and removed her hand from his shoulder. "Well, if you're sure... But if you want to talk..."[/olor]  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm
Allen huffed in disfavor, and shook his head. " He's probably just.. " He frowned and trailed off in thought.

Kanda paused, grunted and looked up casually. "What do.." He trailed off and shook his head unsure how to continue.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:33 pm
"No... it's okay....I mean.... it was pretty random right...?" She said quietly, still hugging her Daddy tightly.

Lavi wasn't sure what to say and insted hugged her tighter.

---

"Hmm? What do...what?" Lenali asked, watching him carefully and wondering what could possibly have gotten him so worked up.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Allen took a deep breath, sighed and looked down the hall sadly.

Kanda paused, choosing his words carefully. "How do... you tell someone It's okay." He stopped and stared off to the side. ".. Accepting another's feelings? Like affection?"

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:03 pm
Didrika sniffled. "I'm kind of tired right now...I think I wanna go to bed..."

"Alright, Umeboshi-chan. We'll take you to your room..." Lavi said, petting her hair.

---

Lenali wasn't sure what this was all about. But hearing something like this coming from Kanda really surprised her. She was silent for a while, thinking of the best way to answer his question. "Well, the first thing you do is ask yourself how you feel. Even if you're unsure, asking yourself this is important to start accepting another's feelings. Then you need to confront the person. Ask them how they really feel and any reasons they might have. And I mean real reasons, not just 'I don't know,' because there's always a true reason. After hearing this, you have to ask yourself again how you feel. You should have your answer. If not, then maybe you just need to get to know yourself better. " Lenali thought this was a pretty good answer. She hoped for the best, whatever that was.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:13 pm
Allen smiled in an attempt to comfort the girl, and nodded. "Alright. Sleep is always good."

Kanda listened to her closely taking in all the advice and every piece of information she was giving. Quite honestly, listening to Lenali explain it all made him feel a little idiotic for not answering Didrika right away. "I.. see." He replied slowly. Kanda didn't say much more but only looked back at Lenali and then away thoughtfully. He thought about seeking out Didrika again.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Lavi was still hugging his daughter as they approached her room. "You gonna be okay?"

Didrika nodded with another sniff. "Yeah...I think so..." She opened the door to her room. "I'll see you guys later." She entered her room and slowly closed the door. She walked in and flopped onto her bed.

----

"Did you get the answer you wanted...?" She asked, watching him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:24 pm
Kanda turned to her and nodded, and started walking away at a quick pace. The last thing he wanted was for other to start thinking he was softhearted. He'd never hear the end of it. For now he'd decided to find Didrika and try again.

Allen couldn't help but feel slightly frustrated with Kanda, but let it pass and looked back at Lavi with another deep sigh.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games