Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fashion Over Function

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:01 pm
~Hello! My name is Anna, I'm 18. and I'm from good old Georgia. :'D I've been crafting for as far back as I can remember. When I was a wee child, I used to get these kits that had all kinds of crafts and stuff in the mail every month. (Tou-can-Do anybody?)

I don't really have a favorite medium. I'll use anything. Michaels is my home away from home and I'm constantly thinking of new projects.

I also love tattoos. Like, really really.

I have an etsy where you can see some of the things I've made. (:
WhatintheWorld.etsy.com

Um...Well. :'D Hullo then.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:49 pm
Hi thurr! ^3^ My name is Holly and I'm 15. I've been crafting for a long time, probably since I was around, say 5? Haha. I love to sew (stuffed animals are my favorite ^.^) and origami is fun, too. I'm open to anything creative and I love to try new things. I'd rather make my own things than buy them in a store, I feel good knowing that I can actually make something by hand.

Blah, Blah, enough about me anyways! xD

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

witebubble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 pm
Hi, I'm Marissa, I'm 14 and I live in New York. um, I mostly draw, but I also like to knit, crochet, and make little felt animals. I also make some jewelery sometimes, mostly simple stuff like earrings, but I've made some nice necklaces and bracelet's for my friends for birthdays. I also like to work with clay when I get the chance, usually I like to keep my sculptures small (I'm a big fan of miniature things) . um so yeah, that's me...yay.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:29 pm
oh, I forgot to say, recently I've been wanting to experiment with making some clothing, I made a duct tape belt the other day, it's not very impressive, but I like it.  

witebubble

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:12 pm
Hi thar! I'm Luna, I'm almost 18, and I'm from Michigan. I crochet and sew are my specialty, but I also make jewelry with beads, and make my own stuff with clay. I also like to draw. Anything custom that I can make, I'm pretty much already there =D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:38 pm
Hello! I'm Thinh and I'm 15. I'm from the United States and I like doing computer graphics. I've always taken an interest in art specifically computer graphics but I've never really become good at it. If you'd like to see some of my work, here's my deviantART. I really like cute little critters, and I've recently become interested in making them, which is why I've joined sculpted.  

Shiroisenryou

Nigousan Rhiannon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:48 pm
Hi, I'm Rhiannon. I'm 32 (ancient!) and have been working with art since I was about 12. I do clay dragons and trolls, bigger faeries with wire skeletons, and also do sewing as well as jewelry - beaded and chain maille. I live on the west coast of USA. I don't yet have a site to show off my things but it is in the works.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:04 pm
Howdy! I'm Athena, 16, from the good ol' US of A. I've been crafting since my freshman year. I took art and followed by pottery, which is my speciality, might I add. I'm especially good at building things (like boxes) but I'm getting pretty decent at throwing on the wheel. My main weaknesses are coil pots and trimming my pots.

As of yet I don't have a site for my work yet, but I'm working on it.

Right now my two main projects are a set of thrown bowls for me madre and bookshelf. Yep, that's right, a bookshelf. Out of clay. Scary, huh?  

Theenerz

lonnie belle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 pm
hey i'm regina! heart
i'm 18, from the us,
and i mostly deal in clay,
sometimes plaster casting.

I tend to thrive when i'm hand building,
and love to use organic shapes.

my weakness is the pottery wheel.

here's a couple things i've made:
User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:20 pm
Well...
I'm Elfy, and I'm in my early teens. I've been drawing basically all my life, but recently, I've only been drawing when I'm bored at school. My specialty is probably most things made out of clay. I took a class in third grade I think, and since, most of what I've made out of clay (i.e. everything I've made outside of camps and classes, etc) has been dug out of my backyard for lack of other sources. lol
I guess my weakness is detailed portraits, because something always ends up lopsided and/or lumpy. *shrug* And that's why I mostly do cutesy trinkets and such. And that's about it.  

BluBryMuffin

xhotmama4lifex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:44 pm
Hi everyone! heart

My name is Christine, but that's all I can give out, other then that I live in the USA.
I fist got into crafting.... when i was 8. I would like to cut up bits of paper, then stick them on more paper, and fold them into little boxes at school. Then, I was on Deviantart and saw Orboro-chan, and her adorable polyner clay charms. Then I started to make some. It wasn't long until my friends got into it, and now we're having contests every now and then to see who best at making cows. (random, I know)

heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:47 pm
Well, my weakness is making big things from clay. My friends think that my strong point is very detailed small stuff, but when i make big things, all that detail goes POW! And then you can see every little speck of dust left in there....

I really hate it when dust just gets in you clay and makes it all funny colored! stressed  

xhotmama4lifex

Amaya_Moriko

Eternal Senshi

31,290 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm
Hello there! I go by Amaya around these parts. *giggles* I'm still 31 for a couple more months. Eheh... I feel a bit old compared to a lot of Gaians. sweatdrop But age is just a number and you're only as old as you feel. 3nodding So anyway... I live in California, but the West Coast is pretty much my home since I've been up and down it several times.

I've been interested in crafts for as long as I can remember. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that my Aunt is an artist, (I used to want to be just like her when I was little) and my mom is pretty crafty too. biggrin My interests vary from beading, crocheting, polymer clay, drawing, painting, and sewing. As many crafts and techniques there are in the world I want to try them all at least once.

I would say that my weakness is starting a project and not finishing it. That and buying more and more crafty things and not getting around to making anything with them. I've noticed that lately I've been buying more ribbon than a girl really needs at once. I suppose that holds true for all the beads and things I've bought as well. sweatdrop I've gotta stay away from Michael's and Joanne Fabrics for awhile. lol.

Hmm as far as strengths go I would say that my ideas are pretty good. I come up with all sorts of projects to work on. I'm pretty good at buying something and taking it apart to use the pieces I need for something else that I'm making.

Right now I'm on a cosplaying kick. I'm trying to get ready for Anime Expo in July. domokun I need to get off the computer and start working!! Hmm I don't really have any links to my work as of yet. I have a couple pictures of my unfinsihed Sailor Moon costume but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:29 pm
    Hola everyone. I joined maybe a week or so ago.
    But I haven't gotten around to posting an intro.
    So here it is:

I am:
    - 19 going on 20.
    - Chinese
    - living in the wet west coast of BC, Canada
    - working mainly in photography and sculpey
    - not a stranger to sewing and fabric crafts
    - horribly bad at finishing beadworks. D:

That's all I can think of for now.

Here is a link to my dA.
    Where I put up most of my stuff.
    ^^;;

Random Romanji

Eloquent Player

Beanchan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:59 pm
Random Romanji
    Hola everyone. I joined maybe a week or so ago.
    But I haven't gotten around to posting an intro.
    So here it is:

I am:
    - 19 going on 20.
    - Chinese
    - living in the wet west coast of BC, Canada
    - working mainly in photography and sculpey
    - not a stranger to sewing and fabric crafts
    - horribly bad at finishing beadworks. D:

That's all I can think of for now.

Here is a link to my dA.
    Where I put up most of my stuff.
    ^^;;

Excuse me...RANDO CWANNNNN!!!!!! *glomps*  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games