Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:44 pm
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"
*in the unspoken Realm* Who was that man with Damos, i have the feeling ive seen him before evil ...uhh its his fault my plan failed stressed *slams his desk breaking it into two* What now, well it doesnt matter i still have him in my custody, i can control his movement with this little pawn of mine twisted 8 turns and stares at a small floating potral showing a child curled in a ball crying in a small dark dungeon*

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:09 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed chased after Sanmex. Even though Sanmex was a mage of low caliber, he had overthrown Ryed back when he was the Grim Reaper. Now he would finish him off for good. After several times warping between worlds, he got angry. "Where the hell is he?!"
*in the unspoken Realm* Who was that man with Damos, i have the feeling ive seen him before evil ...uhh its his fault my plan failed stressed *slams his desk breaking it into two* What now, well it doesnt matter i still have him in my custody, i can control his movement with this little pawn of mine twisted 8 turns and stares at a small floating potral showing a child curled in a ball crying in a small dark dungeon*

Suddenly he stood right behind Sanmex. "Who the hell is that, Sanmex?"
i know that Voice anywhere evil , Ryed the Reaper who didnt know his place twisted *turns and slashes the air in an attempt to kill ryed*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:51 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*somad stops and looks at Berry* whats wrong, im sorry if he can be a bit harsh but he isnt mad at you, he is just trying to figure out his feelings towards other people thats all, remember he isnt the only on in that body of his and it can be difficult to understanding what he trully want and not what others want, you understand me, here lets get you cleaned up and ready to go, i would want you looking like a mess all the time* summons some Tatianas((Celestial Enigmas)) to clean her up* see there all cleen and they even gave you a cute little bow for you to wear, those things are rare and they give the users special power, keep that close to you and nothing will ever do you harm xd
"So then....which one atcually kissed me before? I dont know which one likes me at all...." Berry still didnt look at anything else but the wall."now, i am the one who is confused." Berry closes her eyes and cried quietly so no one could really tell.

((Tatiana is my sister name Mwm 3nodding ))
(nice thanx for the info now i have to change it all up agian stare Jk dont worry ill use it, its still a cool name 3nodding ))
ahhh, ah i think that was Tamajing the one that helped you out from the floor, when your attached to someone like Damos so Strongly you see these things thru and thru xd
"oh...." Berry thought it was Damos who had kissed her and not Tamajing. "You probably should catch up to Damos now huh?" Berry sniffled and didnt say anything else but she did wipe some tears off her face that she had coming out of her eyes. She did her best to try make it not look like she was crying. She beileve showing her sadness or fear for that matter made her look weak.
come on your coming with us too ya know, no sense in leaving you behind, your a strong ascet to our group* then whispers in her ear* beleive me you dont want him to get depressed and mopy that your not near him do ya??
so come on lets go* started jogging towards Damos who was still trying to think things thru*
Berry trys to hide the fact that she was crying and depressed and walked over to the group and followed them around and she didnt say to much at all.

((as much as you know i would love rping more with you on this fine night, i cant. T-T i got to get some rest for school tomorrow. Goodnight MWM ^^ rp with you tomorrow ))
((Im back now ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:18 pm
so we need to Find ryed and sabishi, i have something to give to her*takes out a brand new Gun with red streams on it* gift for ruining her other one, this one is special, i just wont tell you why yet ninja  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
so we need to Find ryed and sabishi, i have something to give to her*takes out a brand new Gun with red streams on it* gift for ruining her other one, this one is special, i just wont tell you why yet ninja
"It does more than shoot people, so what? "Berry didnt completely understand what he meant, she wanted to be tough but she knew that she wasnt.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:54 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"It does more than shoot people, so what? "Berry didnt completely understand what he meant, she wanted to be tough but she knew that she wasnt.
*cofused by her arkward response confused * umm yes and no, ill guess i have to show you,* points guy to the way and triggers, summoning creatures at his disposal* oh and thats just the tip of the iceburg biggrin , it to the point i dont even know what it does sweatdrop * he chuckles as the monster vanish*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:30 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*cofused by her arkward response confused * umm yes and no, ill guess i have to show you,* points gun to the way and triggers, summoning creatures at his disposal* oh and thats just the tip of the iceburg biggrin , it to the point i dont even know what it does sweatdrop * he chuckles as the monster vanish*
"oh....i see..."Berry was still a bit mixed up from the whole Damos thing. "Damos is far ahead of us still....we should probably catch up , right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:05 pm
(( eek Srry for not being on for a couple of days, family matters, parades, and hospitals insued over the weekend...anyone mind helping me jump in?))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:26 pm
SoraSabishii
(( eek Srry for not being on for a couple of days, family matters, parades, and hospitals insued over the weekend...anyone mind helping me jump in?))
((its ok, no worries. you didn't miss too much in the rp, its been mostly me and MWM talking, thats all. Somad (the guy who broke your gun) is now looking for you to give you a new one btw, so you need run into him sometime in the rp XD. We are walking around following damos (who is ahead of us currently). Here are some of my ideas on what you could do: run in from behind us and yell out on of our names so we would stop and look at you (Somad or Berry) or maybe you could jump in from out of nowhere and try to surprise and/or scary one of use, or you could come from nowhere and punch Somad for breaking your gun or something you can makeup if you got any ideas from what my ideas are 3nodding ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:42 pm
Sabishii steathily stalked her "prey", waiting for the key moment to jump into te fray. Oh, these people were hard to keep track of, but the one who broke fang (incase anyone forgot, her gun) He would pay...

"Your gonna get it!" she screamed, aiming a punch at the man who broke her gun. Her eyes flamming, what a grudge holder...  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:14 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii steathily stalked her "prey", waiting for the key moment to jump into te fray. Oh, these people were hard to keep track of, but the one who broke fang (incase anyone forgot, her gun) He would pay...

"Your gonna get it!" she screamed, aiming a punch at the man who broke her gun. Her eyes flamming, what a grudge holder...
"Whoa!" Berry took a step back and watched Sabishii. She knew she had missed something.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
((its ok, no worries. you didn't miss too much in the rp, its been mostly me and MWM talking, thats all. Somad (the guy who broke your gun) is now looking for you to give you a new one btw, so you need run into him sometime in the rp XD. We are walking around following damos (who is ahead of us currently). Here are some of my ideas on what you could do: run in from behind us and yell out on of our names so we would stop and look at you (Somad or Berry) or maybe you could jump in from out of nowhere and try to surprise and/or scary one of use, or you could come from nowhere and punch Somad for breaking your gun or something you can makeup if you got any ideas from what my ideas are 3nodding ^^))
(( ah man your wrong Damos killed Fang and he repeared it, you were talking to him not Somad, Somad text is Brown, damos is just regular unless controled by either farmoska or tamajing...sorry about the confussion, im a bit confused myself sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
(( ah man your wrong Damos killed Fang and he repeared it, you were talking to him not Somad, Somad text is Brown, damos is just regular unless controled by either farmoska or tamajing...sorry about the confussion, im a bit confused myself sweatdrop ))
((-confused-))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:17 pm
(( This is to MWM, next time you get on and see this please quote this and say which color is which character. That way we all know who exactly who is who in your long line of characters. 3nodding ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games