Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do your parents like the way you dress? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I dress (and/or am labeled as)...
  Emo.
  Goth.
  Punk.
  Skater.
  Well-fashioned.
  Like a slut.
  Like a poll whore.
View Results

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm
"Well I dress in black pants, and colored shirts... But my mom did say she would throw away my skirt. -_- and she dresses me for things she wants to go to".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:59 pm
i dress in all black, sometimes blue jeans if my black ones are dirty  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Zieryen

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:56 pm
stare my parents really hate me when i wear black they say like this...

: Hey Rose, is there anyone who will be burry to day? ur like attending to a morgue! cry well i dont care wat they say! thats my style! xp whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:32 am
yea there ok wit it :3  

KassandraVasquez

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:07 pm
Of course they don't! whee
Then again, my dad never liked anything I ever did. He's ashamed of his only son being a "androgynous, make-up wearing f**." stare
But I don't care. I'm me. ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 pm
lol i dont own a pair or shorts...and i have a different jacket for every day of the week...and my parents hate me and i deinatly think the way i dress has somthing to do with it mrgreen  

Je veux rire

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rockiit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 am
i wear mostly black..sometimes red or reed paid skirts...yes my parents hate the way the i dress... my sis even said b4 that i looked goth..i didn't even notice i did...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 am

My mom had a problem with the way i dressed when i dressed like most of you. but eventually, my style changed over time, and she came to accept I wasn't a girly-girl or a trend hopper. i don't think she minds the way i dress, except for the 5 year old jeans i have that are faded and ripped and sewn up everywhere.

my style: button down plaid shirts, t shirts, sweater over t-shirt, polo shirt, regular button down. drainpipe jeans (brown, black, blue, white, plaid). cardigan sweater, peacoat, hoodie, letather jacket, jean jacket w/ patches. weird jewelry or rings. black frame glasses. knee length skirts with tights. red converse, blackout slip on vans, doc martens. woven native american bag.

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

fiveAsterisks

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:31 am
I usually wear a tight t-shirt, slim jeans, and a hoodie. My mom hates that. My dad could care less.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:37 pm
my mom never likes wat
i wear.like today.
i wore a HollyWood Undead
T-Shirt and black tight
skinny jeans,with 2 belts
1 checkered and the other
had like diamion things.
she got mad and told me
i should change.that no daugher
of hers would go out like that.
i did anyway.
but she's always yellin at me for
wat i wear.
she wants me to dress all girly.  

emo skater__gurl2114

x Love Puppet x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:03 pm
Well my uncle wants me to wear more colors but im like hell no im better looking in all black lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 am
Rellik San
T-shirt.... jeans.... chunky a** trainers.... denim shirt.

Why isn't there a poll option for "dresses like a normal person."

And to be honest, my mum wouldn't care what I where, its who I am, not what I look like that counts.

because noone dresses normal, unless everyone dresses normal  

Im Diggin That Dope

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:44 am
emo skater__gurl2114
my mom never likes wat
i wear.like today.
i wore a HollyWood Undead
T-Shirt and black tight
skinny jeans,with 2 belts
1 checkered and the other
had like diamion things.
she got mad and told me
i should change.that no daugher
of hers would go out like that.
i did anyway.
but she's always yellin at me for
wat i wear.
she wants me to dress all girly.

that would be nice if my parents cared that much  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:05 am
My dad called me a f** in the beginning. Now he actually hates when i don't straighten my hair. Then again every once in awhile he mentions how I should cut it short. <.< Or where a hat like Brett Micheals without straightening it. But, other than that he don't care no more.

My mom omg She likes it too much more then me. She nags me if I go out without straightening my hair and stuff. It's ridiculous. Like today she is nagging me to take a shower straighten my hair and one my nice tight shirts washed and hoodie. She is ridiculous. <_< I swear part of me want's to shave my hair in a mohawk. But, I gurantee if I do she will hate it first 2 days then be like. I kinda like it.

Then she will make sure it's nice. Ugh I mean I am a metrosexual with my hair but she is like nagger who is uhh. My god. She use to love painting my nails. I feel like she treats me like a daughter yet I don't look or dress in cross dressing way and I am straight. D:

Oh god I think my mom thinks I am gay. Also, I think she pictures me as a daughter I never realized it.

Wait nevermind. <.< She knows about my love life well most it. Lol.

Anyway yeah. Grandma is same as my mom to she use to hate it now she loves it xD She nags to and she is like 89! My grandpa Is just always cracken jokes <.< He hates when my hair gets too long. My older brother calls me a girl and a f**. But, he does drugs and is in prison now. I don't even talk to him cause of that and now he all wants me to but still is so disrespectful. So, yeah.

Well I sure got into this topic.

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 am
Aren't moms annoying?
They're always like "straighten your hair" or "shave before you go" or "put clean pants on". God, they never leave us alone it's always "you haven't showered in 3 days, what's wrong with you?" or "********, you smell like s**t, when was the last time you washed your clothes or combed your hair".

And we're always like "aw, mom".  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games