Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gredar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:45 pm
Marten stood up and trotted after them, tail wagging. There was something about being a dog that was intoxicating; he hadn't been this happy in years! "If there weren't such nasty side effects I think I'd do this more often."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:30 pm
"Come, now!" Constance laughed. "A little hang-over is nothing! If you like it so much, why not make the change permanent? You're a cute dog!"  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:00 pm
Marten looked up at her. "Tempting, but I'd miss flying." He trotted up to her, angling his head to indicate he wanted her to scratch him behind the ears. "Have you ever flown with your own wings?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:29 am
Constance bent down and picked him up, scratching him behind the ears and still walking. "No. I prefer walking. Besides, more people fear me when I fly. I still don't get that." She smiled slightly. "I consider myself more human then vampire..."  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:50 am
Alpheus turned to her in surprise.
"Wait, you consider yourself more human than vampire? So you're not a pure vampire?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:59 pm
Marten's eyes rolled back and his whole face alternatively relaxed and tensed, enjoying the attention. "Far as I know there are no pure vampires anymore." He projected. "They were wiped out over five centuries ago by the Haruchai because of their insatiable hunger. Most of the 'vampires' now are more than half human, with the exception of the Marcone bloodline. But they're mostly mad with inbreeding and never leave the Moonless Marsh." He pulled his ears back, trying to guide Constance to the patches that itched. "Ooh, a little further... back... back... a little le... theeeeeeere"  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:41 pm
"I can't say I know much about vampires," Mirado said to no one in particular. He held his arms behind his head in a casual manner. "What I do know is mostly legends even if it's true."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:56 pm
Constance giggled. "Actualy, I'm 75% vampire, but I don't have a blood lust problem. I tend to only kill freaks who get in my way..." She said with the slightest hint of evil in her tone. "Gaurds can be realy iritateing...I only consider myself more human than vampire because of my nature, if that makes sence..."  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Marten chuckled, or tried to, sneezing as his canine face struggled to hold a human expression. "If you have a problem with guards, your disguise isn't good enough," he quoted. "Besides, I'd take guards over cultists anytime."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:27 pm
Constance laughed. "Well, I'll deal with either! Peice of cake! Hunters, on the other hand, are a bit tricky..."  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:48 pm
"Everyone, quiet!" Mirado whispered. "Do you hear that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:47 pm
Constance stopped walking and her ears twitched. "Hear what, may I ask?" She inquired while looking towards the east.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:54 pm
Mirado was still and silent. His eyes panned from left to right, scanning the entire area. There was no movement, and no sound other then the wind passing through the trees. "Hmm... I guess it was nothing... let's keep going..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:31 pm
"If you say so..." Constance shrugged and kept walking. Unless he has a sixth scence, I don't know what he heard. I have a pretty good ear...  

demonofwhite

Gredar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:49 pm
Marten perked his ears up and sniffed the air. "I don't hear anything, except a squirrel about thirty yards away. Grrr... I wanna chase it!" He whimpered lightly, then regained his composure. He slipped his ears back down, enjoying being carried while he could.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games