yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am
MageofH
"Ok..."
*Shows a page full of drawings, he points to what looks like a chibi Hydra with a heart in it's chest*
"All living beings have hearts, these give us emotions..."
*Points to a bunch of smileys with different expressions*
"....Such as anger, happiness, sadness, envy, and others"
*Points to a little Shadow Heartless with a heart shaped hole in it's chest*
"Heartless, however are one of the many creatures that don't have hearts"
*Points to a bloody picture of the heartless eating Hydra's chest*
"So they steal hearts from other beings"
*Points to a Armour Heartless*
"And they become stronger, any other questions?"
*Hands Hydra back the pen and paper*
((his names naota just so you know its in the profile i posted)) then whats that pointing to a nobody  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:21 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
"its okay...you dont have to...." Berry looked around the room"So what is going to happen now?"

Ryed thought for a minute . "Well .. Your friends went to the dean to see if he's alright .. My friend Helio will be there too , since he had an appointment with the dean for blowing up the gym .. So it will prbably be over soon . I do hope no one pushes Helio over the edge . It would be fatal for the entire school . Even for us !"
"okay....."Berry was only half paiding attention to what was being said by him and was wondering how her friend was doing and how mad he probably was going to be at her for running away like that in the library.

Ryed noticed that she wasn't listening. "You're really worried about him, are you?"
"yeah.....i just ran off....like a baby...." Berry sighed then looked at him" i ran away from him and he doesnt know if i am okay and i dont know if he is okay."

"Hmm .. It's settled. We're going to look for your friend. But first, do you have a Keyblade?"
"no....i dont...." Berry sighs more. "Sorry.....i cant do much...."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:11 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
"okay....."Berry was only half paiding attention to what was being said by him and was wondering how her friend was doing and how mad he probably was going to be at her for running away like that in the library.

Ryed noticed that she wasn't listening. "You're really worried about him, are you?"
"yeah.....i just ran off....like a baby...." Berry sighed then looked at him" i ran away from him and he doesnt know if i am okay and i dont know if he is okay."

"Hmm .. It's settled. We're going to look for your friend. But first, do you have a Keyblade?"

"It's okay. I've got a solution to that." He took the keychain off one of his keyblades. "Do you have a charm that represents someone or something dear to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:10 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"It's okay. I've got a solution to that." He took the keychain off one of his keyblades. "Do you have a charm that represents someone or something dear to you?"
"i think so....." Berry takes out a charm, it looks like Kairi's charm she made for Sora. "Will this work?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:19 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"i think so....." Berry takes out a charm, it looks like Kairi's charm she made for Sora. "Will this work?"

"It's perfect. Here, take the keyblade and hang the charm on it." He handed over the keyblade.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:35 pm
*Trips the Nobody and steaks it to the ground with his keyblade, turns to Naota*
"This is a Nobody, when a person with a strong heart is eaten by a heartless the body will turn into one of these creatures"
*The Nobody is trying to grab Mage but he is just out of reach*  

MageofH

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:32 pm
MageofH
*Trips the Nobody and steaks it to the ground with his keyblade, turns to Naota*
"This is a Nobody, when a person with a strong heart is eaten by a heartless the body will turn into one of these creatures"
one more question what is this. pulls out a keyblade hilt User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:55 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"It's perfect. Here, take the keyblade and hang the charm on it." He handed over the keyblade.
Berry did as he said"Anything else i need to do?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:03 pm
*Damos awakens after being strangly taken by them was finally awaking*...... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:56 pm
hydra4
MageofH

*Takes a close look at the hilt*
confused "This is the hilt of a keyblade.... but I havn't seen one with this colour scheme.... unless.....
*Takes a long serious look at Naota*
smile "Looks like you may hold the power of darkness, well, we should get going to the dean's office and help Kaiser. You can bring little Shadow (refering to the heartless) along if you like."  

MageofH

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:14 pm
MageofH
hydra4
MageofH

*Takes a close look at the hilt*
confused "This is the hilt of a keyblade.... but I havn't seen one with this colour scheme.... unless.....
*Takes a long serious look at Naota*
smile "Looks like you may hold the power of darkness, well, we should get going to the dean's office and help Kaiser. You can bring little Shadow (refering to the heartless) along if you like."
((just if you didnt know the blade part of it is missing)) picks up the little heartless and shakesa his head yes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:09 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Nope, just swing it at the enemies. They're to stupid to dodge the swings and too slow to hit you. They arn't really worth living .." He looked at Berry's Keyblade. "Hmm, it should've changed by now ..," he muttured to himself.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:16 pm
where am i...answer me stare  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:29 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"Nope, just swing it at the enemies. They're to stupid to dodge the swings and too slow to hit you. They arn't really worth living .." He looked at Berry's Keyblade. "Hmm, it should've changed by now ..," he muttured to himself.
"okay. I will try to do my best. " Berry smiled a bit and looked around"So, should we go to the others?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:31 pm
*tries to summon his nobody but nuthin happens*where am i stare  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers