Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:17 pm
O yes, fights would be good!!! well then again, ive already gotten started for a fight...of clones!!! lol blaugh .....O ya, and im also starting my very own manga.....its kind of hard when you get started, but hopefully it will get easier 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:30 pm
thats aweosme Tiff!!pssst make sure you add a super hyper girl in your manga..its jsut not good without one!!>w< whats it baotu though??  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:23 pm
lol its about us silly blaugh I saw this one DOAXBV (dead or alive extreme beach volleyball) manga, and I thought it was the most cutest thing ive ever seen!!!! ^-^ that inspired me to do one, and our first adventure is...a volleyball tournament whee (chicks in bikini's lol) O ya..and I need help deciding the teams...maybe you guys can help...ok heres the the people in the tournament

Tiffany
Susie
Joy
Kira
Rene
Aili
Celeste
Jalie

....but im not sure who should be teamed up...any suggestions?? (O yes and its teams of two's so for example Tiff & Susie vs. Rene & Aili)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:58 pm
*sigh*, I'd like to do a manga but I doubt I'd have the commitment to see it through. And as far as the teams go, you could just assign a number to each person and then put random numbers together without looking at the name list.  

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:34 pm
not bad ky, i'll try that 3nodding O ya, and I almost forgot, Uwasa, Ky, and Kurai will also be in it...for like a short period of time though xd ...and they wont be playing volleyball, they will just watch...except for Kurai...I have something else in store for him twisted lol j/k Kurai, it isnt that bad lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:43 pm
After tonite, I'll will be dead and unable to rp due to stupid projects and practice for the play. And the few hours I spend rping are the only extra hours in the day I have to sleep so I will use them to sleep. I should return in about a week. I'm just too tired and stressed from school to rp.  

Xavior Bushido

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:47 pm
OMG, I so know what you mean Shadow!! 3nodding school has taken it out on me. All the complications, homework...and all that other crap. Plus on the side of that, since I live in CA, if its 5 or 6 O'clock over here...its like 8 or 9 O'clock where you guys live sweatdrop so its harder for me to RP on the weekdays *sigh* well see ya in a week Shadow!!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:03 pm
...it's 1:00 oclock in the morning here. I still have to finish this project and then if I'm lucky I'll get to sleep cause I have to write an essay on how to get into college.  

Xavior Bushido

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:09 pm
Sleep? What's that ?.?

I go to bed at 4 in the morning and wake up at 5:60 - 6 xp And maybe fall back asleep at my friend's house for an hour before school.

W00T! 2:08 and now its my morning, went to sleep at 6:30 pm and woke up at 1:33 am yay. Now memorize this so you can tell the police how I started going insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:49 am
Manga's. Ouch hard thing to do. tried it once. couldnt find myself to finish drawing a Ria Comic. ::points to Kuro-Rene Fanfic:: do you see that? thats hard. its hard work. just thinking of more and more chapters. it was a good idea. but it ended up to be a pain in the a**. I suggest doing a fanfic ((if you can make it alive through 3 chapters)) other then doing a manga.

That reminds me of the good ol Ria RPG game i worked on. I was actually inspiried to work on it for a bit. But i lost the program. tch tch. its no fun.

RPing. ::sigh::  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:01 pm
Finish Kuro-Rene! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:24 pm
wooo hoo!!Volly ball!!An excellent way tio see which si better..bunnys or Nekos. domokun Nekos will so win..nyaaaa!!  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:14 pm
ok, the teams are here.

Tiff and Susie
Joy and Kira
Jalie and Celeste
Rene and Aili

......hehe, since I just started..im like done(or almost done) with the first page...(since I had to decide what the teams were xp ) lol and its turning ok(still have to ink it xp ) anyways heres the first match up.

first match: Joy and Kira(team animaru) vs. Rene and Aili(team seijo)
second match: Susie and Tiff(team kuraikako) vs. Celeste and Jalie(team antan)

^.^ so excited!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:06 am
*high fives Kira* were so gonna win ^_^ hey hey we shodul put the boys in cheerleaidng outfits!!!  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:10 pm
I think that would give us all nightmares.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games