Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:35 am
The head of the table ate solemnly, no words passing among them. Esloleiar tried to restrain himself in front of Xellious, he was aware that his wife's younger brother hated him severely. Esloleiar in a way seemed very much like a Vampire,demon and human all at once, but it was clear that he wasn't. No one knew, not even himself. They all ate, Klaash the most, and far the quickest. It was also more noticeable that he was the youngest, and still considered to be in a growing state. After he finished, he bowed his head low, and slipped away from the tense mood, his sister's husband evoking fear within him for just glancing at him from across the table.

As the crowds were eating, finishing, picking at their food, or some still comming in, Klaash managed to escape in one piece. He walked up the stairs, his room was on the first floor, and the only head of house with a low floor. His sister Celleia had a floor on the seventh floor, his brother Xellious on the 14th, and his sister Tsshyeiah on the fourth. As Klaash continued, it seemed as though he hear faint screams comming from a bathroom on the right wing. He walked over to the door, someone inside was sobbing. He rapped on the door with a single knuckle,"You okay in there?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:46 am
Shocked, Lilli muttered in a sob "Kinda.."
She knew that whoever it was, could tell she was crying. Lilli was breathing heavily trying to stop herself from crying.
"No." Sniff "Do you need to use the restroom?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:55 am
Jin looked at his empty plate and placed his fork down next to it.
His eyes automatically flashed to Klaash's seat. Empty.

Where had he gone?
Did he still want to fight?
Brushing his suspicion away he stood.
Klara looked up at him, she too was finished.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a smile Jin had seen everyday.
Klara was so happy all the time. He liked that about her, Not many could stay so joyful in a dark world such as the one they lived in.

"No where. I'll see you later." He lied patting her head before he slipped away from the dining room table.
As he passed he saw the woman he had bumped into earlier. She seemed to stand out from the crowd.
He noticed she looked extremely sad but he had prior engagements to attend to. She'd be better off not knowing him anyway.

He stood outside, the only light left was accents of purple and gold in the clouds reflecting from the setting sun.
The moon was also present.
Jin craned his neck to the sky and stared waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:00 pm
((i love how forward Tuesday is lol))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:05 pm
haruxxx
((i love how forward Tuesday is lol))

(( Yeah I know!! Lol smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:19 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"Oh no I dont, go ahead." She looks at him with glassy-eyed. "I love you."
He looks back at her stare. He places himself behind her and cranes his head so that it is by hers.
"Now I want you to remember that this will not kill you and it will not harm you in any way."
Be careful Tuesday, remember what happened the last time? He brushed his teeth along her neck and sank in his fangs.
For what seemed to lasf forever only lasted a couple of minutes. At least the good thing was that the blood wasn't getting on the sheets.
Enough of this. Your going to hurt her.
Your right.

He found himself again and drew back away from her.

She had had her eyes closed. She opened them when she felt hm draw back. "Oh.. what is it. Is something wrong?" She sits up in the bed. She looks down and noticed the blood dripping down her neck.

"Oh! Sorry I'll be right back." She hopped out of the bed and ran to the door. She opened it and quietly stepped out. Hoping that no one would see her see slipped down and across the hall, and into a bathroom. She grabbed a hand towel that was hanging on a bar.

She twisted the cold water knob and threw the towel under the water. Lilli hurriedly rang out the towel and held it to her neck. She looked at her eyes were which changing from a deep blue, into a silvery light blue.

What? How is that happening? I've never seen them do this! What's happening to me? She felt herself getting dizzy again. No, no Lilli don't do this! Not now. She fell to her knees, still holding the towel against her neck. Her eyes were becoming heavy, Maybe i should just shut them... NO! DON'T!

Slowly, Lilli stood up grabing the sides of the sink for support. There was a knock at the door.

Ugh Tuesday, you probably scared her to death. After all she is a young vampire.
((FLASHBACKS! whee ))
Tuesday was in a room with another girl, they had been together for years. He found her in the streets, bloody and took her in. He bit her neck and was drinking her blood. It was the first time he did it too. He drew back ten minutes later leaving her to sit for herself. But instead of sitting she fell foward.
"Ella..." He shook her with no response."Ella Wake up."
Then suddenly there was a loud crash in the kitchen. "Ella wake up, they're coming. Ella please."
Tuesday, you killed her.
"No, Ella please." He was sobbing on her body when they came into her room. He looked up and snarled at them.
"Ella Come on." He hoisted her up on his back and made a run for the door, it was shut off by a large burning tiber that had fallen from the roof. He proceded anyway and ran through the timber giving him second degree burns. Then suddenly there was a huge black hold in the middle of the earth sucking everything in in a charade of colors. The hole got him and he and Ella were being sucked down with it.

He found himself in the bed. Ella...I wonder where she is...heaven or hell..

Tuesday wondered why Lilli was gone for so long. He ventured out of the room and found Klaash outside a bathroom door.
He could hear Lilli inside.
"Lilli! Lilli are you okay?"
He said and busted down the door.

((Yeah I know. I just busted down a door cool ))  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:47 pm
Her heart jolted eek . She peared up, scared, for the fact the door had been kicked down. She was sitting with her knees pulled to her chest, in a corner.

"Huh?" she said in a quiet tone. She looked at the door way. "Tuesday, Klaash? What. Is something happening?" You scared me, Tuesday. She sobbed again, more tears rolling down her pale cheeks. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:50 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Her heart jolted eek . She peared up, scared, for the fact the door had been kicked down. She was sitting with her knees pulled to her chest, in a corner.

"Huh?" she said in a quiet tone. She looked at the door way. "Tuesday, Klaash? What. Is something happening?" You scared me, Tuesday. She sobbed again, more tears rolling down her pale cheeks. crying

"Ella I'm sorry.I didn't mean to scare you.." And for a mnute Tuesday saw Ella. He couldn't believe it. He blinked and then he saw Lilli.
"Oh Lilli. I'm so sorry." He embraced her in a hug.
"Whats wrong?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:55 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Her heart jolted eek . She peered up, scared, for the fact the door had been kicked down. She was sitting with her knees pulled to her chest, in a corner.

"Ella I'm sorry.I didn't mean to scare you.." And for a mnute Tuesday saw Ella. He couldn't believe it. He blinked and then he saw Lilli.
"Whats wrong?"

"Mmm.. it's ok- Wait. Wha? Who is Ella?" She looked at him confused.

She peered through Tuesday's hair at Klaash. He looked annoyed.
What's wrong with Klaash?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Her heart jolted eek . She peered up, scared, for the fact the door had been kicked down. She was sitting with her knees pulled to her chest, in a corner.

"Whats wrong?"

"Mmm.. it's ok- Wait. Wha? Who is Ella?" She looked at him confused.

She peered through Tuesday's hair at Klaash. He looked annoyed.
What's wrong with Klaash?

"I don't know. I'll tell you everything about Ella." And once again he picked her up and as they were leaving he said to Klaash.
"Hey, don't worry I got this. Tell Tsshyeiah things will get better."
And he left out the door. he brought Lilli to his room and set her on the bed in the posistion they were in before.
"First you have to tell me what is wrong."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:10 pm
((INTO HIS ROOM, EH?? Lol))

She coughs. "Well i just noticed my neck was bleeding when i ran to the bathroom to clean it up. then i started feeling really, Dizzy like the room was swaying back and forth.

Then I started.. crying because I didn't want for you to hear my thoughts because.." she sobbed and again and once again more tears came rolling down her pasty face. "Because I thought you'd not like me if I passed out everytime you bit me."
She burried her face in her hands and starting crying loudly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:14 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]

She coughs. "Well i just noticed my neck was bleeding when i ran to the bathroom to clean it up. then i started feeling really, Dizzy like the room was swaying back and forth.

Then I started.. crying because I didn't want for you to hear my thoughts because.." she sobbed and again and once again more tears came rolling down her pasty face. "Because I thought you'd not like me if I passed out everytime you bit me."

"Lilli, Lilli it's okay." He said and put his hand on her cheek. "It wasn't your fault it was mine I obviously took too much." He lifted her head up so that thy were face-to-face. "I love you Lilli, something like that would never make us seperate. I'll just have to be more careful next time."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:21 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

"Lilli, Lilli it's okay." He said and put his hand on her cheek. "It wasn't your fault it was mine I obviously took too much." He lifted her head up so that thy were face-to-face. "I love you Lilli, something like that would never make us seperate. I'll just have to be more careful next time."

She stared at him bleary eyed.
"Really?" She asked "It wouldn't? Thank you." Then she remembered something else. "You love me?" whee
Next Time? Ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:24 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]

She stared at him bleary eyed.
"Really?" She asked "It wouldn't? Thank you." Then she remembered something else. "You love me?" whee
Next Time? Ok.

"Yes, of course I do. Even though taking care of you is a full time job." He laughs and hugs her."I do love you."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:31 pm
((Sounds like how Edward takes care of, or protects Bella. Lol smile ))

"Taking care of me?" She laughs. and holds him in the hug longer.

"I just met you and... I am in love with you." she whispers in his ear.

"So, Tuesday. You've asked your question, so now let me ask mine. Who is.. or was Ella? You called me Ella in the bathroom. Is she," she pauses" someone you were close with?"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games