Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Mistress_Umbra-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 pm
<--Roland Solomon-->

:History:
Roland was always a shy and rather odd little girl when she was young. Her mother was born in the mid sixties, and her the nineties. Life was of abundance of entertainment for her. She had grown up to never know her father, which was rather common with her whole family. She was educated and taught by a whole Matriarch of her family. There were, currently as she knows, only two males left in her family, and she has never seen them before. She is not an only child nor is her history a sad one. She had a childhood, a teen life, and adulthood. What more can one say? When she was ten, she discovered that her mother was a lesbian and for most of her young life was secretly a Dominatrix, yet she had not come out to Roland until she was old enough to understand. Roland discovered her own sexuality two years later after that.

Roland now lives alone, yet still keeps somewhat contact with her mother. She discovered her skills at a rather young age and is a natural born, pure breed, Dominatrix whom was taught by the best. Her beliefs are simple; women have a higher ranking than men in life, men are under women, men come third after thy self and children. Being still a novice at her Dom, Roland spends most of her time by day, reading and doing her own usual thing; hanging out with friends, listening to music, playing games, art, and the occasional dating if she's lucky.
Yet, by night, her whole personality changes. She is sadistic, cruel, lustful, and over powering in her night life. She commonly attends the local night clubs that feature most Dom/Sub attire as well as Goth Clubs and Rave Clubs.

:Appearance:
Her common attire by day is the usual blue jean pants or shorts with a simple t-shirt that is two sizes too big for her or a tight fitting top with a blue jean vest. Her night life appearance is the usual pure black leather, combined with something glow in the dark and spikes. She always has contacts on that make her eyes glow when under black light. (Usually Neon Green or White)

She stands at a proud 5,8 and weighs just a little over 175 with pure jet black fur. Her paws, hands, chest, some of the torso, and jaw area are snow white, while she has shapes around her eyes that give her the nerdy glasses like look to it. White stripes also jut down to her tail and fall over to an upside down star that is slipped on the left side of hip lining. Making her whole body and design look like a shooting star. Hence, her Dom name; Mistress Morgen-stern.

:Interests with Subs.:
Roland's interest with Subs is rather idle yet can change at random. Her commonly noticed attraction is usually human males. She has a different Sub. every other week and has yet to find one that truly satisfies her. She searches for only the best!

**Sex is no matter to her, although she is slightly more attracted to males, females can do just as fine. Yet, her female Subs. have th habit of getting a better and more lovable treatment.
**Age is what she's fickle with. She will not take any one too young nor too old. The oldest she will take is at least 35 and the youngest is 18. They must be in legal range for safety issues.
**Masochist. They must enjoy pain. she enjoys biting as well as Scratching and other physical pain. Emotional pain does not bother her as much, but she enjoys blood and likes making it happen.
**Willing to do anything. And she means ANYTHING. She likes a good house pet that will clean her house for her when she's gone for the day as well as having dinner prepared to her expectations.
**Lustful. She likes sex just as much as anyone does and she wants her Sub to be like that as so!
**Potty Trained. Roland likes a good pet that can use the toilet when told to use the toilet and doesn't make little mistakes on the floor.
**Strong Willpower. She likes this game. Tease them sexually until they can't take it anymore. She wants to make sure her pet can hold off ejaculating long enough to where he/she can control their urges.
**Intelligent. Hey, we're not all as smart as you, yet Roland wishes to find someone logical that can hold a nice debate as well as give her advice when she needs it!
**Trustworthy! She wants a pet that will stay by her side until she dismisses them until further notice! She wants a total background check on her new pet to make sure they're healthy and willing to have her as their Mistress. Any secrets found out or if she finds out you have another Dom. expect anger and a missing limb.

:Rankings about Pets:
Roland treats her Subs. like pets. Dogs almost. They earn their ranking by how well they are around others and her. They begin at the lowest level..the bottom of the tree.

--Sleeping locations are outside on the porch with a water dish and a plate of food. One is chained up, naked, and tied to a post. Their duty is to guard the house. Feedings are only twice a day and include leftovers or simple healthy meals.

--Pet is moved to the basement where they will have a large pillow to sleep on as well as a simple blanket. Work out things are scattered all over the floor and meals are a bit more of abundance and better tasting. They are still chained up, yet into the wall instead and they earn a yellow spiked collar.

--They move, finally, up to live within the confines of the house where they attend to Roland's needs. This includes usual massages, cooking, cleaning, and watching over the house. They are chained up to the coffee table and the chain is rather long, giving them free reign to roam around the house. Collar is changed to red with studs.

--Pet is now allowed to go freely around the house as well as having three meals a day and sleeping on the sofa. Pet is also given a pair of jeans and a simple shirt. Not many make it to this ranking as House Pet. Collar is changed to pink with studs.

--The final stage. The Pet has proven his/her worth and dedication to Roland and can move freely around the house as well as roaming around the city to run errands. They gain their own room, as well as still having three meals a day and sometimes snack if laid out by Roland. They are sometimes able to go to work with Roland and help around the office. Collar is at it's final form. Pure jet black with purple spikes. They also get their own set of white (or neon green, their choice) contacts and can attend the clubs with Roland.

:End:
I am sure Roland would be happy to be a part of this little community and I'm sure that you will enjoy her as much as she will enjoy you. So please..drop her a line...or find her at the club nearby...she'll be expecting you..and demand you on time...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:24 pm
Meow! Hi hi, kitty is kitty.

Name: Eclypse S. Ashiel
Sex: M
Orientation: Gay
Species: Cat
Height: 5'4"
Color:White
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Eclypse Of Sun

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Gonefromhere54g65

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 pm
Kara Darkholm
Leocara
-Project_Sword-
Leocara
Name: Leocara Sax ( I have a last name! surprised )
Orientation: Bi-sexual, pretty equal.
Mate: Not mated, and not looking
Animal: Tiger
Description: A very strong white all over, with black stripes. Fur is very soft and fluffy, with a slight sheen to it. Not particularly dominant, a bit smaller than the average person, rather shy. Purple eyes, because I said so. I am very down-to-earth and do not understand the concept of worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie.

Notes: I am probably the youngest here, 13, looking for like minded people, not any sexual crap! If you give me sexual crap, you will be in ban town! >:U You have been warned...

Hey fellow tiger! Yo! worshipping a Cosmic Jewish zombie? I don't follow.
confused
I mean Jesus, he is mystical (cosmic) Jewish, and a zombie (came back from the dead). wink
Well, I'm a Christian >.>

do you think you could keep the ridicule to a minimum please? ^^

Yay, another christian fur!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:42 pm
Name: Raithos Longfang or Derivan
Orientation: Bi
Species: Grey fox
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160
Pic:User Image
Has one blue eye and one green eye.  

Raithos Longfang

Dark_EdgeXI

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:19 pm
Name: Edge Pierce
Orientation: Bi
Species: Phoenixian Kitsune
Height: 3'7/ 6'4
Weight: 210
Appearance: Please forgive me as I have yet to find an artist who is willing to draw an anthro form of me.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 pm
Well I've posted on many forums even outside of gaia so ill just copy from my portfolio..

Gaia Name: Dj Jesse Wolf

Fursona(appearance or description): well.. i am a black & Grey timber wolf that stands exactly six feet, i am lean, my body has neon green tribal marks witch include three claw marks on both of my biceps, also there is a flamish design of curls on the right side of my face near the eye and on the cheek, my eyes are brown and my hair is a luxurious dark copper color. My hind legs are digigrade along with the small paws.

Personality:be my friend and find out for yourself :3

Relationship:SOOO TAKEN ^-^

Sexuality:gay

Favorite Food:more then one but if i had to choose only one it would be Eel

Likes:Friendly atmospheres, Gaming, escaping reality weather it be rping or a good old book, outdoors "camping, shooting, fishing, horse back, atv's ect" love, passion for what you do, hearing about past experiences, computers and a lot more.. "don't want to bore you to death"

Dislikes:negative energy, hate, depression, hunting, corporate a*sholes with money giving them the feeling to kick others into the dirt, greed, and any one who bashes on another for what they do or like. "theres more but I'll cut it short.

Birthday:February 12, 1990
Picture: User Image
User Image  

Dj Jesse Wolf

-ChemicalBeat-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:10 pm
User Image

Name: Nathan
Sexuality: Bisexual, but male preference.
Height: 5'8
Species: Waffit ((Wolf/Rabbit hybrid))
Appearance: http://nathanthegreywolf.deviantart.com/art/Brother-and-Sister-89295978 one on right.
http://nathanthegreywolf.deviantart.com/art/Nathans-Alt-Outfit-86625630

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Name: Klara Weisspelz
Birth date: February 26, 1981
Sexuality: Bi-curious.
Height: 5'5
Weight: lolwut?
Species: Squirrel
Nationality: German
Current relationship: Single
Picture:
I drew this, btw

hvvtvuqfnmukypvhsvushuuan

Carbon deCeti

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:42 pm
Name: Josh Evergreen

Species: Silver Fox

Colors/Markings: White all over. No unique or special markings.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 123lb

Mate/Girlfriend: None

Special Abilities: I make friends pretty easily most of the time, and I can see in the dark really well. And also I can dance kinda well.

General Outward Appearance: I have long white hair. My facial features are rather androgynous. My eyes usually jade green, but sometimes they take on a blue-green or brownish-green or greyish-green shade, depending on my mood and environment and clothing. I stand with a slight slouch. Wouldn't fit in with any sort of military group at all. I have an over-all thin build, but with some muscle. not very much though. Just enough to not look like a twig.

Personality: Well, I do whatever I want, but so does everyone else, weather they realize it or not. I'm kind of awkward and strange around most everyone, but you'll find it delightful. Also I like to talk with whomever wishes to do so. I'm not very reliable, but that's why you don't thrust any responsibility on me.

Clothing: I wear whatever I'm feeling on any particular day. It varies. I like to mix it up.

Hobbies: Reading, Wasting time, Doing nothing, Writing, Listening to and playing music.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:21 pm
My turn!

Fursona name: Zell Cole
Species: House Cat
Sex: male
Sexuallity: Bi
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs
Personaility:
Fun loving, insain, weird loving kind of guy. He flips a coin most of the time to make hard choices.
Abilities:
Catlike speed and agility.
Climb just about anything.
Moving Silently.
Can transform into a chibi at will.
Looks:
Black fur.
Black eyes.
Loves:
People petting his head, belly, and ears.
Laying around.
Playing in the woods.
Weapons. (Just about any)
Shiny objects.
Video games.
Roleplaying with friends.
Night time.
Gambling.
Dislikes:
People pulling his tail.
Homework.
Most Vegtables.
Reading a boring anything.
Polotics.
Flees and Ticks.
Picture: I don't have one yet. I'll try to get one soon.  

Ezio Zell Marcun

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Here is my fursona. I got it from my FA. I am very sorry, my computer's scanner is not working, so i have no art.

Name: Yoku
Sex: male
Species: Raccoon
Height: 4 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 90 lb.

Appearance:
- Hair and fur: Gray, Stripes are dark purple
- Markings: 2 tatoos on face.
- Eye color: Purple
- Other features: Quite skinny, very small
Behavior and Personality: Peaceful, kind, usually doesn't talk much if not with friends. doesn't socialize much

Skills: Telepathy and telecinisis

Dislikes: Most Sports, most everybody except a few friends

History: I am writing a history on him now. i probably wouldn't post it though its more than 15 pages long so far.

Clothing/Personal Style: always wears a black hoodie and black camo pants. has purple hair and wears thin, black glasses.
Picture: My scanner does not work very sorry.

Goal: To live. Pretty simple.
Profession: A modern robin hood. uses cat burgluring to steal from the rich, and give to the poor...and himself.
Personal quote: ...please leave
Birthdate: June 1st, 1994
Star sign: Gemini

Friends: Usually only two or three, doesn't like to have many friends
Relations: No huge ones
Enemies: Tries to stay out of any arguments.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:44 pm
Name: Autumn Cole (AKA StarCollie)
Animal: Border Collie (Dog)
Height: 5"1
Weight: 112 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Coat: Light Sable
Orientation: Straight

About me: Hello! Its time I tell you a little about myself. I am a Starfox Furry, I love cheese! If I get to know people, I can be a real Social Butterfly, but I'm mostly that kind of furry that likes to be around my own kind. Gee.. what else... OH! I KNOW! I love Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon are Arcanine, and Lucario.
As you can see, I have a metal leg... When I was born, I had abnormal upper body strength, which caused me to lose my right leg. Although, when I turned 12 years old, I had a metal leg attached to my "Stub", and it works like any other leg! :3 I lubb it! I am a Cornerian Space Pilot, my team is called "The StarCollie Team" which is why sometimes I am called StarCollie, you can call me that if you want! My team is made up of Myself, of course, the Faithful, yet timid Kymber the Mouse, Bob the Tomcat, and Deere the Deer (Well, duh. xD)
User Image
User Image
User Image

Here is my entry in the avatar arena:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=100356269
Here is my DeviantArt:
http://autumnlubbsthelulz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Studsexual

Tipsy Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500

Studsexual

Tipsy Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Ninja Neko Zell
My turn!

Fursona name: Zell Cole

Wow, what a coincidence! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Name: Alberto Villarreal (AKA Alt)
Animal: Fox
Height: 5"7
Weight: 171 lbs.
Eyes: brown
Coat: Orange and white

About me: Well not much to say about me, i am an individual who is happily in a relationship. I'm not much of a creative person so i use games i find on the internet to design my fursona. Im only into the furry thing since last spring and yeah call me a noob or whatever. Im a huge gamer, and i can get so far into a movie that my girl actually sees me cry sometimes....yeah its happened and well yeah let it out. But hey whatever, I'm also a huge patriot for my country and i plan to join our beloved Marine Corps in 2 years. Yeah so whats up furries?

User Image  

Cryo Lithius

Kitsune Tokala

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:21 pm
My fursona is Kitsune Tokala
Species: Red Fox
Sex: F
Relationship: taken
Occupation: Research Scientist studying genetics (IRL I'm a student studying molecular biology and genetics and I hope to be a research scientist one day)

My sig is a drawing of her. I need to upload a better one, colored or something. I'm so freakin' lazy... Sometimes I draw her as anthro and sometimes furry, depending on my mood.

I haven't really thought of much of a back story for her yet, but I'm guessing her role as a scientist has something to do with her physical appearance. That is to say, she had a lab accident LOL  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games