Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:35 pm
"I guess he was", watching Jayce pop a sugar cube into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:35 pm
"Hey! Give me one of those!" Tae shouts, jumping at Jayce.

Giggling he wrestles a bunch of sugar cubes out of Jayce's pocket, completely ignoring the box of open sugar cubes behind him.

"Victory!"  

00Shoe
Captain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:38 pm
Kida watched as the ferret playfully jumped on Jayce and wrestled sugar cubes from him, even though there was a empty box behind him. Laughing she stepped back to give them room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:39 pm
*he crosses his arms and huffs at the loss of sugar cubes. brooding and glaring at the ferret, mumbling something about those being his sugar cubes  

DoctorPain

DJ Cheshire Raver

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:43 pm
((Hey guys, I'm sorry but I have to jet. i'll try to get on again later))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:49 pm
"I think I had better get on with my shopping for the day, Ill see you when you get home" Tae beamed happily at Jayce before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Have a good day!"  

00Shoe
Captain

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:52 pm
*nodds kissing back* "ill see you at home love" he says grinning, giving his boyfriend a playful swat as he walked out, winking, and returning to his cooking  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:44 pm
sits down knowing what he wants to order gets out his guitar and starts to practice a song he had been writing  

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:53 pm
phone starts to ring paint it black(god i love that song)checks the id oh its max flips it open sup coon ok so there on board? alright sweet thanks man see yeah oh practice at my house tonight? ok you get the booze i get the food as always oh and tell fei and sonya that they need to be there this time there relationship has getting in the way ok bye *click* ok thats taken care of  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:05 am
By the time that was done the Avengers had set up for tonight.  

Blade_of_Soul-

Vexer Fireshade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:49 pm
-wanders in, dusiting his uniform off, paws slightly covered in anothers blood,a hard day of work,he sits at the bar, a faint blue flame,witch light, drifts about his person-
seems like i hit after hours  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:02 am
The Avengers poke the newcomer on and on and on with wide eyes."poke"
"poke"poke""poke"  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:25 am
a loud screech from outside ahhh there here ok you can go first avengers i wish you good luck puts out his paw may the best fur win at that moment max fei jacob and sonya come in sonya and fei holding hands as usual hey guys over here ok so there going first points to the avengers jacob did you bring my lucky guitar i have an idea as an encore jacob nods and hands him his dean razorback thank you this will be fun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:47 pm
"Remember this is for the cafe not profit, may the best fur win, oh and press the green button for fireworks after its done Jayce." Seth said.
The Avengers got on stage and the floor on the stage broke. in the hole was the avengers, bleeding, knocked out, and instriments ruined.  

Blade_of_Soul-

Vexer Fireshade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:50 am
*wanders in sitting at the ba and waits for a waitress,his mood black*  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games