Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:04 pm
OrenjiOtaku
Oh come on people ashley is not that bad!
Not when she's got that outfit on. Rawr.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
OrenjiOtaku

man, thats even more pervy than me liking sherry.  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:01 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Biohazard EXTREME
OrenjiOtaku

man, thats even more pervy than me liking sherry.
There's a difference though. Ashley is not a little kid.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA
ok why is sherry so bad answer me that!
For the same reason as ANY of them are so bad. People tend to not like annoying yippie girls. Rebecca managed to redeem herself in REmake and RE0, but in the original RE1 she would be on the same level as Sherry and Ashley.

You'd be 'yippie' too if you were being chased by a Tyrant, saw all the dead bodies, had to run from Cerberus, and hide from zombies! scream You're just jealous that Sherry's better than you!  

by His Noodly Appendage

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:10 am
Master_Kio09
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA
For the same reason as ANY of them are so bad. People tend to not like annoying yippie girls. Rebecca managed to redeem herself in REmake and RE0, but in the original RE1 she would be on the same level as Sherry and Ashley.

You'd be 'yippie' too if you were being chased by a Tyrant, saw all the dead bodies, had to run from Cerberus, and hide from zombies! scream You're just jealous that Sherry's better than you!
Claire wasn't Yippie.

Umm... Sherry... Better than me? Ri-ight... Keep telling that to yourself...

You know, I said it may times, I hate Steve the most, but people like you are quickly making Sherry climb to the top of my shitlist.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:25 pm
...KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD JUDGE THEM  

Dr. Muraki-Kazutaka_00

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Master_Kio09
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA

Claire wasn't Yippie.

You know, I said it may times, I hate Steve the most, but people like you are quickly making Sherry climb to the top of my shitlist.

*False Evangelistic Impression* AMEN! Tell it like it is, brother!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:15 pm
OrenjiOtaku

But then again she's not that good, after all the times I've shot her in the face, she got carried away, axed, and shock sticked.

But like Bio said she's still better than Steve. gonk  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:05 pm
Lord Travis
OrenjiOtaku

But then again she's not that good, after all the times I've shot her in the face, she got carried away, axed, and shock sticked.

But like Bio said she's still better than Steve. gonk
Especially in her Extra costumes. Either of them, since the armor makes her invincible, and thus, less of a hassle, and in the other one... Well... I got 2 reasons for that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:42 am
practically every charecter in outbreak really.

Dead Baby Kickball rawr

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:56 pm
Hakumie
to be honest every character from outbreak pissed me off so much I stoped playing it.(along with the fact it's one of the worst R.Es ever made)

Personally I thought it was enjoyable, and quite a nice relief to break the cycle of the usual "Follow This Path" kind of storyline and letting you break free and do things your own way, and changing the scenario to your desicions and whim to anything you want it to be. One time, however, I did get pissed at Jim, so I asked him to follow me through a door in the police station when I had a 2x4 piece of wood, and told him to wait. Zombies came from the other end of the hall soon and there was no other way out so I ran out the way I came and locked him in with the 2x4. There was lots of banging, but then suddenly it stopped. I booked and made it out, but Jim didn't. o.o; Needless to say, the dude got eaten. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:29 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Hakumie
to be honest every character from outbreak pissed me off so much I stoped playing it.(along with the fact it's one of the worst R.Es ever made)

Personally I thought it was enjoyable, and quite a nice relief to break the cycle of the usual "Follow This Path" kind of storyline and letting you break free and do things your own way, and changing the scenario to your desicions and whim to anything you want it to be. One time, however, I did get pissed at Jim, so I asked him to follow me through a door in the police station when I had a 2x4 piece of wood, and told him to wait. Zombies came from the other end of the hall soon and there was no other way out so I ran out the way I came and locked him in with the 2x4. There was lots of banging, but then suddenly it stopped. I booked and made it out, but Jim didn't. o.o; Needless to say, the dude got eaten. mrgreen
Yes of all the Outbreak Characters, Jim has to be one annoying guy. Jim, Steve, Moose, they're all in the same boat.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:13 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Master_Kio09
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAMG-VERONICA

Claire wasn't Yippie.

we will convert you biohazard extreme. you will like sherry sooner or later twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W

we will convert you biohazard extreme. you will like sherry sooner or later twisted

Guess what, Liam! I DO like Sherry. I like her alot. Only when she as a steel pike driven through her face and she's tacked to the wall like some kind of trophy Brian Irons would make and there I sit, staring at the beauty of her death in one big intake of one-ness as I remember I really hated her and seeing her expire is the greatest joy of my teen life.

According to Das, and I truly believe it, Macabre isn't Gothic.

((Got this idea after looking at the artistic beauty of how that female Ganado was pinned to the wall with the pitchfork in RE4. Oh, the colors! The colors!!))  

Tyr525

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:46 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W

Guess what, Liam! I DO like Sherry. I like her alot.

you do like sherry squee!

but biohazard extreme will join me and moose and so will you twisted

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games