Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:43 pm
"I'm going to go look around," said aqualad as he got up to leave the cave.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:53 pm
Argent went out of the cave and sat outside leaning over a tree. "I cont go to sleep..if I do ill dream something more horribel." Argent had to stay awake so she just sat and maybe if anything came she could protect the cave.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:02 pm
"hey argent are you ok?" aqualad asked  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:24 pm
Raven's body was begging for rest, so she lay down and closed her eyes. Her body began shivering. Sleep wasn't coming easy to Raven.  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:08 pm
Argent looked at Aqualad "Well I can never sleep...unlease I see my friends dead cold on the ground." She shivered at the thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:24 am
"Really, well that stinks. I'm sorry," aqualad said sitting down next to argent.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:46 am
'I'll come with' Robin was desperate to find what they were up againist, they should be OK ,he swore when he found Starfires attacker...

BB looked then looked ,looks like it was his time to shine. He straightened himself ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:36 pm
"Well since Blaise has the stone's that took Beast Boy and Starfire's powers away. Looks like one wolf will be called tonight to come to the cave. For we are not done with the Titans for that's why I didn't kill Starfire yet. We still need her right. We only weakend her and took the sone for a reason. We just need her now right", explained Swftkill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"K", said Cyborg as Robin and Aqualad took off.

As everybody fell asleep in the cave Starfire woke up walked out of the cave still liping but went under a tree by herself and sat there for a while. She than looked at the sky. She thought to herself, 'Oh, I wish Robin didn't go somewhere but o well.'

Than Cyborg saw Starfire up and sitting under a tree looking at the sky. "What's she doing up?" asked Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:43 pm
Argent looked behind her it was star. "Hey star....Why are u up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:15 am
"So Robin, where do you think we are?" Aqualad asked Robin.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:18 am
Raven's eyes opened. Sleep wouldn't come no matter how tired she was. She looked over at Starfire, answering Cyborg with a partly sarcastic reply, "Probably worrying whether or not Robin will come back to kiss her." She turned her eyes away from Starfire. They ended up resting on Beast Boy and a small blush crept on to her face. Luckily, her fur was thick enough to block it from view.

Scar nodded his head and yawned. Things were going well. "Of course we aren't done with the Titans. Though I do want to taste their blood." Scar cocked his head thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:51 pm
As Swiftkill and Blood Moon walk away with Scar. Blood Moon says, "Don't worry bro we'll tatse their blood soon, An they don't call me Blood Moon for nothing right."

Blaise than walked off the cliff and sat at the enttrance of the cave and saw his pack members coming back. "I see your all back", said Blaise.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:46 pm
"Of, corse we did my love", said Swiftkill as she licked his fae and rubbed against his fur. And as he walked away her tail went under his face and looked walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire saw Argent and said, "Oh hello Argent. I'm doing nothing much. Just sitting out her looking at the sky. I do love looking at the stars. It makes me think of home back on Tameran. I do miss it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:06 am
"I'm heading back to the tree," Aqualad said heading back to the tree.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:08 am
'Fine' Robin was in no state to take them on he headed back to the tree curling up he would take wacth for now. He ached and felt weak he struggled to keep awake.

BB snored loudly to this world his was dead.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games