Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:29 pm
"good question," Aqualad said as he look around the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:46 pm
Then Starfire said, "I believe I saw him leaving the main room and is probbaly now in his room or something."

Then Gemini comed down and drank another root beer, "Brb!" She than coverd her mouth with her hand than moved her hand away. She than washed her hands and said, "I'll go look and get him than." Then Gemini tuned into a fox and walked out of the main room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Raven looked away from the window. She then headed toward the door and turned to her friends. "um..im going to go and go to my room. Im feeling kinda drousy."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:23 am
"Ok, see you in the mourning. I'm just lay hear on the couch," Aqualad said as he strectched out into a comfortable position.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Firefly walked back in the room and said, "You called for me."

"Yes, I did", said Turgon as he now had mask on side of his face now. The part tha was burn and screwed up and it was a white ask too. "Tomorrow I would like you to try loury and hypnitize Gemini to the woods as a wolf. Since the young girl loves wolves. But if that doesn't work we'll just have to think of somehting else now. Alright Firefly", he said.

"Yes, my lord and master", she said.

"Good", he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm
"Ok, yes Raven see you tomorrow in the moring", said Starfire with a smile. When she cleaned her hands she kissed Robin on the cheak.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:30 pm
Raven left the room. She wented to her bedroom and lied in the middle of her bed. She went to sleep and kept having dreams...awful dreams about gemini. She awoke with a scream.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:51 pm
Then Gemini walked around the Tower sniffing in her red fox form sniffing Adam out. Then she caught Adam's scent and followed it to his room. She came in the room and saw adam watching some videos. She walked up to him and said, "Adam." Then she saw the videos he was watching. He was watching on what happend on earliet today with Turgon. "Oh, I see your watching those videos but for what?" asked Gemini as she hated seeing those videos but acked tough and showing no sad or mad feelings on the outside and only in te inside. She than turned into her regular human form and put her hand on Adam's shoulder and watching the videos he was watching.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:13 am
Aqualad layed their in a dreamless sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 am
'Me too' Robin got up strecthed heading to bed tired from the days events.

'No reason nothing to worry about' he replied moving her hand. 'Get some sleep kid you need rest' he added she looked worn and besides she acted tough she'd be tretaed tough. He tunred of the screens. With one name in his head Jessica Haro.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:47 pm
"Ok, Adam. I'll get some rest besides I don't think the others want me up late like I did that one night and I got in big trouble for that. Hmhm", giggled Gemini as she left Adam's room and headed straight for her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I'm off to bed as well but first I'll go check if Gemini is in bed now", said Starfire as she kissed Robin on the cheak one more time and left the main room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemni walked into her room she changed into jer pijamas that had poke dots on them. Some pijamas that Starfir got for her when her and Raven went shopping while Gemini stayed at the Totwer doing com-bat pratice with Adam, Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy. Gemini hopped on her bed when Starfire walked in her room. "Oh, hey Starfire", said Gemini.

"Hello Gemini ready for bed?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, ma'm-I mean Starfire", said Gemini.

"You know you can call me mom", said Starfire with a smile. She than said, "I remember when you were only nine and it was after four or six days since you came to our Tower of T. I told you a bed time story and you fell asleep. Remeber what that story was it was one of your favorites and a book you brought with you too."

"Yes, it was called The Dragon Redwind. And it was about a red dragon name Redwind and his friend roaren who was a human and prince. Who fell in love with a peasant girl name Emerald who has a purple dragon name Viola. Even the two dragons fell in love", explained Gemini.

"Yes, and when you fell asleep you accidently called me mom" said Starfire.

"Oh, hehe. Yeah well that was when I was little. I'm big now as you see", said Gemini.

"Yes, but you are also like a daughter to me. And when you were younger I treated you as my own and so did Robin. So its ok now if you called me mother", explained Starfire.

"Ok, mother", said Gemini with a smile and than yawned.

"Get some sleep now. We may have a long day tomorrow, k", said starfire as she tucked Starfire into bed as she hummed a song and kissed Gemini on the forehead.

"K, Starf-I mean mom", said Gemini as she was getting more sleepeir. "Goodnight", said Geminiwith a smile as she fell asleep.

"Goodnight sweety", said Starfire as the door closed after she left Gemini's room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:55 am
Robin smiled getting showered and cleaned before getting into bed falling aslpeep instantly glad Gemini would be ok.

Adam accessed the police databse searching the name Haro he would find out what he could.He found a file but it was restircted but that wasn't going to stop him. He got up he'd get acess at the station. He slipped out his room into the main room and though a window. The night had just begun.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:57 am
Raven walked towards her window. Watching the rain fall. She sighed. She walked out the room to grab a pop from the fridge.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:32 am
The next day was a bautiful day. And Firefly had woke up seeing that today she must seperate the girl from th Titans. She knows she could do that stuff that Turgon told her to do. But if that wasn't going to work she'll have to think of something else now but what.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games