Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:54 pm
Oh! Another topic I have fun with!

Anyways, granted, but you get so absorbed into the awesome game play mechanics that you refuse to ever play any other game but IT again...And then IT will eventually consume your life to a point that you don't stop playing IT until you pass out...Finally, not 'til you're dead will IT give you a break...

Based on true events inspired by StP and his once rabid (But cured) addiction to Brawl ha ha...

I wish that the "Hooked Man" version of Resident Evil 4 had been made instead of the lame parasite one...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:39 am
Granted, but then it still sucks and ruins Resident Evil even more for you.

I wish that Wesker really died in the Spencer Mansion.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:58 am
Wish granted. He truly dies (and nothing of value is lost), but Alfred becomes the the main villain.

I wish there was a Silent Hill/Resident Evil crossover. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:54 am
Granted but then it's a crossover of Silent Hill with RE4. Enjoy Leon and Ashley in Silent Hill.

I wish for RE5 to be the last RE game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:56 am
Granted (Why do you even care?), but then the creators decide to create a new survival horror game/series that turns out to be extremely scary and good and not actiony, just what the doc ordered. You're head explodes at the sheer piss-off-ation of it all.

I wish (Or hope, more like it; But do I dare doubt?) that the Merchant returns in RE5, and becomes a playable character at some point (Be it in the main story, mercenaries, or something else...).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:13 am
I care because if there's no more RE game, then people can focus more on what's already out (and preferrably what came out BEFORE RE4), instead of constantly talking and speculating about what's going to happen in the future failure of an RE game.
But... Why would my head explode? If it's a new horror game and it's scary and good and all, what's stopping me from buying it.

Granted, but then it's revealed that the Merchant (being the same merchant from RE4) is actually Jill, and that's her real voice now, that cockney, "What ara ya buyin."

I wish Microsoft buys out Capcom and forces them to make Resident Evil a generic first person shooter for the rest of their lives.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 am
I see your point there, but your head explodes because your pissed at the fact that they make a really good survival horror game/series after ruining one of your favorite series with shitastic games (Or in my opinion, pretty dang good games but not meant for Resident Evil, though I can't judge on RE5 yet...).

Granted, but they enjoy the transition and go along with it completely, until 7 more games in they realize they have created an unstoppable train wreck of a series and commit suicide, where, in Hell they shall have to play them over and over again for all eternity, or until Hell eventually takes over Heaven, that is...

I wish Rebeca, Billy, Barry, Clair, Leon, Carlos and possibly Steve all appeared in RE5 as well...Basically, all the past playable characters that have not been announced or revealed yet (Cep't Barry)...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 pm
Granted, but the only time they appear is with their names on tombstones. (Wait, why would that be bad for RE5? o_o)

I wish Jill was a zombie (such as a Crimson Head) that came after Leon like Nemesis and eventually got him.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:48 pm
Granted, but after Jill becomes a zombie, Ashley is the main heroine, and Steve is the main Hero.

I wish that Leon would get hair that isn't emo.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:08 pm
mooncalf90
Granted, but after Jill becomes a zombie, Ashley is the main heroine, and Steve is the main Hero.

I wish that Leon would get hair that isn't emo.

Granted, he now sports a hairstyle that's a cross between a mullet and a jeri curl.

Um...I wish there was a Resident Evil fighting game.  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:17 pm
Granted, but executing super moves is a pain and the combo system is horribly put together, so nobody really plays it...Especially since it's roster only includes Leon and the many different Ganados...If you play as Leon, you never lose...He he, get it?

I wish that Chris Redfield was the main hero in RE4 instead of Leon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 pm
Granted, but then it's Chris who's working for the government and went to save Ashley. Everything else, is exactly the same as RE4 as we know it, even the "Where's everyone going? Bingo?" line.

I wish there was a non-canonical Resident Evil and Dino Crisis cross over game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:36 am
Granted, it also takes place in space... >_>

I wish Capcom would make another canon Dino Crisis game that's worth buying.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:00 am
In Umbrella We Trust
Granted, it also takes place in space... >_>

I wish Capcom would make another canon Dino Crisis game that's worth buying.

Granted, but it's only an hour long.

I wish I could create my own resident evil game.  

Kyoukage

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:15 pm
Granted, but then Capcom sues the crap out of you, takes the game and sells it to make millions.

I wish Heather from SH3 would tell Ashley to be quiet. For those who don't know about Heather's powerful voice...

"Shut your stinkin' mouth, b***h!!" rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces