Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:43 pm
Terra left to c what robin wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:35 pm
"Huh, oh hello I'm just here to see you Titans about something", said Ms, Sun (Black Feather), than Robin came and was talking to Terra and already said his hello to her and she did the same. Then Fox came in and already cheacked her id. "I told Ms. Fox I'm The Orhanage Agenty", said Ms. Sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Gemini heard a noise crash and walked over to her closet and saw a big hole in the wall. "What the", she said. "how did that get there", she said to herself.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:42 pm
"Sorry ma'm but when your at the Titans we got to make sure your not lying", said Fox.

Then Starfire walked in the main room, walked over to the lady, and said, "Hello ma'm."

"Her names' Ms. Sun", said Fox.

"Yes, nice to meet you Ms. Sun", said Starfire. Even though she didn't show an emotion. She thught to herself that something isn't right about this woman but what.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm
(The holes are temporay and not thier now. I didn't go through the closet either I went into the other room's outside wall.)

'Terra have you seen Adam ?' he asked in a hush voice. Looking around hoping he would appear. Suddenly he heard a crash 'Did you hear that ?' he whsipered to Terra.

Adam smashed against the prison getting no where he couldn't see propely their was girl who looked and felt familar but where ?. He didn't dare blast the walls he needed a way out. Though even before he could began an assement of the situation. A hand poped through poking a syringe full of a transparent soultion. Instantly Adam shut down with no hesitation.

Crimson looked down taking her hand out 'Sorry bother' she whispered it was for his own good he needed a high level of adreline for the cure to work. She went into her backpack now for phase two. She took a costume shutting down the forcefield encasing a sleeping Adam. The red beams slipping away.

She knelt down placing the costume ontop of him a red symbol of a spider appearing flashing red than disapered as the suit sank like a object into quicksand the suit leaving no trace. It was done she would come back later. She dragged him over the hunk of smashed wood letting him drop lightly making sure it wouldn't hurt him. It wouldn't be long before he would be found but to make sure. She let the thick webline slip onto her palms grabbing the bed throwing into the door taking the door with it out side. She then backflipped out the window shooting a webline upwards onto the top of the tower. Hold on brother it's ok.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:44 pm
Terra looked at robin "Well...I did a few moments ago." She heard a sound from a distance "ya i heard it...wat was it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:29 pm
((Ooops ok sorry))

As Gemini heard the crash sound next door in her room she skaed a little. "What was that", she said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"As it is an onner to meet you guys", said Ms, Sun. "What was that sound? I hope that wasn't the child that the orhanage gave you. For would not like if you guys let her do such dangerouse stuff", she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 am
'No I'll go see. Come on Terra !' he beamed an illsuion of his thoughts. He ran to Gemini's room to find the room beside her door entangled with the bed, 'What the ?' he whispered he thought fast. Better get Gemini out the way. He opened her door 'Go to the main room you have a visitor from the orphanage be nice' he ordered coldly still angry with her early behaviour.

Crimson spider slipped back into the building through the top into gym. Nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:46 pm
"K", said Gemini and went to the main room and found Starfire, and Fox talking to lady. "Hey guys father Robin told me to come here", she said.

"Oh, hello young lady. Ms. Haro. Ms. Jessica Haro but who is known as Gemini in this team", said Ms. Sun.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:32 pm
"Yes, a lady has come here to see you", said Starfire.

"Well this lady here", said Fox.

"So Ms. Sun what brings you here to see our little Gemini here?" asked Starfire.

"Yeah", said Fox as she turned into a red fox and walked over to Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:21 pm
Terra was standing next to robin "Wow...."  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:43 pm
"Oh, well you see I was sent here by the orhanage agency to see if young Gemini here is fit for this home. And if she is she stays but if not I would have to take her away and she'll never see you guys again", said Ms. Sun.

"Well you don't have to worry about that Ms. Sun for the Titans do care and love me as their own", said Gemini with a smile.

"Yes, but I would have to see myself young lady", said Ms. Sun. Then she thought to herself, 'I just hope this goes as I plan it would.'  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:12 pm
As Fox stared at Ms. Sun she did not like her. There was somehting about Ms. Sun she did not like and so thats why she went near Gemini in her red fox form.

"Well, Ms. Sun you have nothing to worry about. Gemini has been real good taken care of by us Titans", said Starfire.

"That's right", said Fox as she turn big and went under Gemini and picked her up. She than walked around the main room with Gemini on her back.

"You see young Gemini has been taken good care of. You see Fox is letting her ride her with joy", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:09 pm
Terra herd the tt's confersation and somethin was defanitly not right. She snuck out of the room while robin was examing the room. She walked in the main room were ms.Sun, gemini, fox, and star were. Terra was looking at her friends than at ms. Sun. "Uh Ms. Sun is it alright if u show me your orphenage badge?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:26 pm
"Um, sure", said Ms. Sun as she showed her badge and it looked real enough to full you and they all bought it for they thought it was real. But they still had a bad feeling. Then Ms. Sun watch as Gemini was riding on Fox's back. "Are you sure riding that miss is safe. What happen's if somehing terrivle could happen", she said. Then Ms. Sun put her badge away.

"Ah, don't worry Fox is very nice and she likes me so she'll never hurt me nor let me get hurt", said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:52 am
Terra rolled her eyes at ms. sun. Terra said to herself "Wow wasnt she ever a kid riding on someone playing with them if she takes gemini away I will get really mad" She went back to the room and saw robin, 'Ya he didnt know I was gone' she said to herself  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games