Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:05 pm
"We are gonna be late" Miyako complained.

"You two go on ahad" Maron suggested. "I'm late all the time anyway"

"Alright" Miyako agreed

"See ya" Chiaki waved

Miyako and Chiaki headed downstairs.

"Oh no" Miyako said rummaging through her bag. "I forgot my gymnastics stuff. I'll go get it. Can you tell the teacher Maron and I will be late?' she asked.

"Sure"

Miyako headed back into the elevator and Chiaki headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:45 pm
outside the police were waiting and saw Chiaki "Hey! Stop right there kid!!" yelled one of them.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:54 pm
Haru and Momiji caught up from behind, both staying a safe distance from Miyako and Maron, "I can't wait!" Momiji said with a huge smile, "It's my first day at a new school!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:16 pm
Chiaki turned his head to see who had called him "What?" he asked legitimately confused of what he had done.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:41 pm
The police came and hand-cuffed Chiaki "You're under arrest Sinbad." then they went to put him in the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:49 pm
"What?" Chiaki struggled against the cops.

"Chiaki!" Access flew down to Chiaki. "What should I do?"

"Get the key!" Chiaki ordered him.

Chiaki kicked one of the cops holding him and attempted to run.

(seems like CHiaki is talking to himself)  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:02 pm
The copps call for back up and chase Chiaki down the street yelling "GET BACK HERE YOU ROTTEN KID!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:06 pm
Access serched through the cops pockets for a key. He then came to L "I bet he has it" he said as he jumped into L's pocket to search.

Chiaki continued running looking back to see how far behind the police were. his foot caught a crack in the sidewalk that sent his body crashing down to the ground.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:02 pm
The cops caught up with Chiaki and grabbed him, drug him back down to the car, and attempted to put him back into the car. Meanwhile L was sitting in his office eatting a choclate bar when he got a message from one of the cops "Sir, we caught Sinbad, we are taking him to the jail house now." L smurked and said "Good, at last we can put this Sinbad case behind us."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:48 pm
Hatsuharu and Momiji walked out to see them trying to shove Chiaki in a police car.
"What did Chiaki do?" Hatsuharu asked the police.  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:43 pm
The cop held Haru back and said "We are taking him in due to the undiniable evidence we have pointing out he is Sinbad. Now sir I need you to stand back, this is none of your consern."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm
"It is every bit my concern since he's my friend, and what evidence do you have against him being Sinbad? His hair is blue, Sinbad's is white. I'd be more likely to be Sinbad," Hatsuharu shrugged.  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:13 pm
Since these police hadn't seen the video prooving Chiaki was Sinbad they took Hatsuharu and hand cuffed him too, then shuved him into the car and closed the door. One contacted L "Sir, we have a supision of two Sinbads...What should we do?" L crouched there in his chair and said "Hm...Bring them both to the interigation room...I had no idea that there was two of him.". The cop answered with a "Yes sir, right way." and took them both to the interigation rooms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Momiji panicked as they drove off with Hatsuharu, "HARU!!" He ran after the car for a while before stopping, out of breath, "This is bad..." He said before turning around and running back to the apartments, "MARON! MIYAKO!! THE POLICE ARRESTED HARU AND CHIAKI!!" He shouted in panic.

Hatsuharu felt his anger growing, but he couldn't snap and become black Haru, that would only get him into more trouble, "Listen," He tried to reason, "My family is very powerful, if you don't let us go- since we are both obviously innocent- then we'll get legal on your backside, which is not what you are doing right now. We have a right to know what evidence you have against us. It's your job."  

rchcc122

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:29 pm
The cop who was driving said "We only follow orders from a higher rank, we don't get much evidence, plus this is somthing serious...If you're truthful in the interigation we'll let you go, but from what we heard it's some pretty strong evidence you guys got riding on you guys...They say it's actually a video of Chiaki turning into Sinbad."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games