Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:03 pm
~~Future Present~~

Starfire looked at Vince as he asked her a question. "If you wish but what does your father say," she said.

"Go ahead son," said cyborg with a smile since he needs to learn how to do this one day just in case he won't be around one day or they can't get to a doctor in time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:44 am
(Ok I will. I'll post an image later)
Past present.

Robin reacted quickly swimming back to the island as he saw Starfire head back into the tower. She was going to need help. He shot a line upto the tower seing Blackfire fall into the water. He stood beside. 'Star are you Ok ?'

Future present.

'You shouldn't go through my things you no right to you've got yourself to blame' he snapped at Azar. 'Ok I'll my scanner add on' he left the main room hurrying to his bedroom.

Robin helped Nightwfire up. 'Now you know' he giggled.  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:09 am
(Ok my image of whitefire:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will he have powers ?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:17 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven opened her eyes, blinking as she tried to adjust to the light. She was startled to see that Beast Boy was holding her and jumped a bit. "You can put me down."

~~Future Present~~

Raven blushed and punched him softly. "Awww... That's so sweet of you. And you're the best man I've ever known."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:28 pm
~~Past Present~~

Starfire looked towards Robin and said, "I will be."

~~Future Present~~

Cyborg just laughed at what Nightfire said. He than looked at Nightstar and said, "So you still remember Night."

Even Starfire giggled at what her son said and said, "Well, you wanted to know my dear son. You should of seen the expresion on you father's face when he found out when we were going to have your older sister." She giggled.

"Oh, I remember and I know what he said. He said 'What! How!' Then he fainted," said Cyborg as he laughed.

"Well to come to think of it we were a little young when we had her and we weren't married yet," said Starfire. "But we were in love," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:36 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy blushed and as he put Raven down said,"Oh, sure."
~~~~~future pesent~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"Yeah, I am pretty awsome."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:23 pm
((If you want him to he can and he is going to be born before the girl. And she'll have powers too.))

~~Future Present~~

"Yeah well...I never it would be nasty," said Nightfire.

"And of course I remember Cyborg sir," said Nightstar.

When Nightfire heard what their parents said they were surprised. "So Nightstar was a messed up child," he said.

"No I wasn't Nightfire. I was a love child," said Nightstar.

"Love child," said Nightfire as he sounded confused.

"Love child is when two people love each other so much and yada-yada they end up with a baby called the love child. As to take mom and dad they love each other a whole lot as you can tell by all the kisses they do. but a love child is also known as a surprise child since they forgot when they did it for they so in love they would end up with muwa," explained Nightstar who was very smart like her father.

"Wow, now I know but you still mess up child for you came unexpected. Haha," laughed Nightfire as he pointed at his sister and laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:28 pm
~~~Future Present~~~

Emerald stepped back from witch her brother snapped at her. "Sorry..." She turned around and started heading toward her room. And wispered "Why have you changed?"  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:16 am
Future present
'Nightfire !' Robin said sternly. 'It doesn't matter if she was unexpected she's still and as special as you and I don't want here you say that again !' he wasn't impressed.

Vince got the add on placing onto his spyder arm. He hurried back to the room though hid behind the wall until mister Robin called down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:23 am
~~~~~future present~~~~
Scourch heard Nightfire's comment and said,"Hey, dude my parents had me before they were married. Do you have a problem with that." Scourch then walked over the Nightfire and stood over him as he waited for a responce.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Now now enough of this. The thing is that your father and I were and will always be happy that we have such wonderful children like you both. Even if you father did faint when we were having Nightstar," said Starfire.

"Yeah so you little dude should be hppy that you have an older sister who loves you no matter how much your a pain to her, she'lll always love and protect you. And your parents on the other hand, you should be lucky that your plan and that your parents can put up with a little boy like you. but all in al they love you and you shou;d be lucky that they gave you life," explained Cyborg.

"But we always love you," said Starfire as she kissed her kids on the cheek. "Even though you two do fight alot, and I mean alot. But still you two are the best thing that ever happen to me, besides marring your father," said Starfire as she teased her husband and looked at him with a wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm
~~Future Present~~

"K, dad," said Nightfire as he looked down. Then got spooked as he saw Scourch ask him a question but than his mother just saved him from answering as she hugged himand his sister.

Then Nightstar and Nightfire laughed at what their mother told their father. "Scourch don't mine my little bro he's still learning," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:14 am
Future present
Robin returned the smile though felt a minute twinge of embarrasment of the revelation. 'Thats right and never forget it'.

Vince returned to the room looking quickly at his wacth. Not much longer. He'd worked the area to land from old sateilette data. The date was perfect. It was all working out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:26 am
~~~~~future present~~~~
Scourch sat on the couch and said,"Sorry dude I guess I'm a little worked up after running here."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:09 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven's eyes went from the Tower to the ground around it. She saw that Cyborg was still out. "Come on. Let's go get Cyborg up." Raven began walking.

~~Future Present~~

Azar's ears twitched as he heard what Emerald said. He sighed. He hadn't meant to snap at Emerald. Taking a deep breath, Azar ran after his sister. "Wait! I'm sorry I snapped at you. I'm just in a bad mood."

Raven rolled her eyes, but the smile stayed. "Sure you are."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games