Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:08 pm
[[Make Satsujin and Zankuko join? Or just Satsujin cause Zan is like...dead....lmao ily Abi-chan]]

Takeru laughed. "Ummm...Okay...Hmmm..Ben..Truth or Dare?" He asked, smily ear to ear, he took Rosalie's hand.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:13 pm
[[Myah, they don't seem like the type to play... 6_6 And Zan'll sleep if off sooner or later.]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:16 pm
[Lmao Ily you abi-chan. You're like 'Myah, no' lol]

Ben perked up when he heard his name. "Er.. dare i supppose." Ben looked at Takeru, he seemed to be thinking. Ben took Oiya's hand.

[DUde, Takeru can't very well be holding hands with her.. They're sitting across from eachother. Ryuu and Ben are on her sides. Lol]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:21 pm
[[MEHBEH HE SECRETLY HAS RLY LONG ARMS! eek And yah, Mya is like my new word. I'm going to be saying it all the time, so listen when I talk at school. ;D MYA~!!]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:23 pm
[[lmao Abi I notice you use new words every day... neutral ]]

Hmmmmm...... Takeru thought. "I dare you...to run around the house as fast as you can....Wow that was a sucky dare. I can't think of anything!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm
[[MYA,MYA,MYA! O:<]]

[[LAWL @ SUCKY DARE]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm
[OMFG. I abby. RLY long arms? That's FREAKING HILARIOUS!! xDDDD Wow.. i like exploded out laughing.]

"Takeru," Ben laughed "You know that the demon I posses it a demon of speed, wind and ice. I don't think this dare is necessarily fair for the others.. but alright." Ben stood up from the circle letting go of Oiya's hand. "I'll run around the house outside okay? I don't want to bother ayone else." Ben headed for the front door. "Anyone care to watch?" Ben asked before stepping outside.

Rosalie and Ryuu jumped up frpm the floor and followed Ben outside, they waited on the porch.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Takeru stayed inside, knowing Ben would be back soon.
"Wow...that dare sucked." He said to Oiya, she nodded in reply, looking at the door for Ben.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:32 pm
"Okay Takeru!" Ben hollered to Takeru. "HEre I go!" Ben jumped off the porch and began to run with all his force. HE was around the corner in less than a second. The perimeter of the house is approxiametely a quarter mile. [That's like once around the track at Century... biggrin ] Ben was already on the third side of the house. This is retarded, It's nearly been 5 seconds. Ben rounded the corner, he was back at the front. He could see Rosalie smiling at him, Ryuu was straring in amazement. eek

Ben barreled up the steps and into the living room. He dove in, landing infront of Takeru and Oiya. "There.." Ben said, laughing. "What was that seven seconds?" Ben laughed again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:28 pm
Takeru grimaced. "Yeah I know...Sucky dare." He said. Then enthusiastically. "Okay Ben, your turn." He said when everyone was inside.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:14 pm
"Okay." Ben smiled. "Oiya truth or dare??" Ben chalenged. He was exxagerating his tone. Rosalie alughed at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Oiya grinned, wanting to see if she could impress Ben, She proudly announced, "Dare!"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:38 pm
[ As if she really needed to impress him.. Lol. He'd like run around naked if she asked him... though i don't think I'd post that... >_> ]

"Alright..." Damn it.. I thought she'd pick dare. "Okay. I dare you.." Knowing that it wouldn't hurt her. "I dare you to jump off the house." HE grinned at her.
Rosalie bit her lip, it bled a little. Wow.. that's strange

Ryuu stared at Ben, confused. Why would he ask her to do that if he loved her, Takeru?? Will it hurt her? Ryuu ofcourse, now knew of Takeru's ability to read minds.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Oiya grinned.
"Okay I'll do it!" She leapt up and ran to the roof, Takeru following.
"Come on you guys!" She yelled down the stairs.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Ryuu stood up quickly, and offered his hand to help Rosalie up. She took it and he pulled her to her feet. Ben was already standing next to Oiya on the top of the stairs. "Hey." He said.

Ryuu started up the stairs, Rosalie right behind him.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games