Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:58 pm
"RAI! THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! ISURA! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"
Isura...thank you. Rea looked deep into Isura's eyes. "Rai...I know exactly what's going on. I have a shika inside me, and it's gonna kill me if we don't get it out soon. We learned about it in class." Rea sighed. "It's a ritual were...were you use a special kind of rune to remove an evil force, but we need the blood of a loved one to preform it." Rea puased. She also knew the procedure also took about an hour and the recovery took three hours. They would need to watch after Rea in shifts...that was if she survived. "The procedure is very risky...there is a 99% chance I'll die, but if the shika remains inside me there is a 100% chance I'll die...Rai do you love me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:04 pm
Kaski is still working on the ship outside in space as they float by a weird looking planet. "Wow that is a really green planet." Kaski then runs all the way around the whole school looking for Rai and asking people if they saw him. He finally runs by the infirmary and sees everyone in there. "Um, Guys there is a planet and it's a green one so i recommend us, and by us, I mean a small team goes and investigates it. Then if we don't there will be no air left in the 'ship'.  

Crazy_Munkay

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:13 pm
Ra overhears but all ready has knowledge of that he then says," Yes that is very much true, but we are not gonna be able to land unless we fix the ship also we are caught in orbit of the planet so the only thing we have to worry about is dying from lack of oxygen, now you guys do what you gotta do with Rea and I'll get to work." Ra leaves them to do what they have to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Rai looks deep into Rea's electric green eyes not caring much about what has been said. He then responded, "Of course I love you, Rea and even if it's only a 1% chance of you living from this I would do anything to see you stay alive." Rai says still looking deep into her eyes.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:32 pm
"Hey Rai I know that Rea is in danger but if all of us leave the kids who have healing powers to her we can all fix the ship faster. Then we can try and help her on the planet I decided to call Mcolon." Kaski then goes back to where he was when he saw Mcolon. He brings a chain and a toolbox and attaches the chain to the toolbox and makes a hole in the ship and attaches the other side of the chain to the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:47 pm
Rea smiled. She had known it all along. ((ANOTHER MOMENT! crying ))Rea suddenly had a horribly sharp pain in her head. Then a grumbling sound came from her throat. The shika had re-awakened....Rea screamed. It was high pitched and blood curdling. Rea moaned.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:53 pm
"Listen Kaski, I know that we only have enough oxygen for about 9 more hours, but only I can do the ritual. Sorry man, but you will have to go." Rai says with a depressed look. (italisized is Rai thinking)I won't let anything bad happen to her, I know we can save both her and everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 pm
Kaski told Rai that it was okay telepathicaly. Then he took out a flametorch and started welding off giant pieces of metal and putting it elsewhere to make giant wings to make it go faster.  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:13 pm
The shika was tourchering Rea from the inside. Rea had visions of herself being beeten and her father, holding her in his arms...even when he was killed. Her mother screaming "NO! NOT MY BABY!" and her father protecting her...risking his own life. Rea not knowing what to do sat and cryed. Conseled in a corner and the police bursting in the door and prying her away from her pearents...Rea screamed again...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:29 pm
As time passed Kaski had already made one wing and had already started on the next one.

((Hey alex why do you keep having quote and quote feelings for Rea))  

Crazy_Munkay

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 pm
Rai stared at Rea not knowing what it was that he could to stop the pain, to stop the suffering. Rai began to panic. "Rea, listen to me. Listen to my voice. I'm here to help you I'm here with you until the end."

(And dude I'm just going with the flow)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:50 pm
"RAI!" Rea let out another blood curdling scream...

(and just woundering...why do you care?...not trying to be mean...srry if i come across that way..)  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:52 pm
(yeah uh hu you like her)

Kaski then debates to himself should he or shouldn't he use his powers he knows that he is only supposed to be used in drastic measures. Then he realizes that his hands are really sweaty so he took off one of his gloves and wiped off his sweat then he put it back on and then when he took the other glove off and just as he whiped off the sweat he accidently touched the ships half built wing and then it appeared all the way built smooth and sleek.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:55 pm
(oh this is nothing to do with the rp and because he is my bestfreind)  

Crazy_Munkay

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:04 pm
((oh..ok...srry...just woundering...))  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games