Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:27 pm
Well, that's debatable. But whether you think she could speak or not, she never did speak after transforming. So, as far as I'm concerned, I could insist that she lost that ability. Which I do believe. But either way, CV is by far not my favorite RE. Or even in the top 5. In fact, that's where the decline of the series started. And if I wasn't such a fanboy at the time, I woul've recognized it sooner. Statistically speaking, it's VERY surprising REmake turned out as perfect as it did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 pm
Huh, never noticed this until today.

I'm not sure if this is with all versions, but at least for the N64 version, did you know RE2 has a "1st Person" control option? Meaning it controls like Outbreak did as opposed to tank controls. I found that rather interesting.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:47 am
Actually, first person WAS tank controls. 3rd person is the control scheme you speak of. And it's only available for the N64 version. (And maybe Dreamcast, since I have no idea, since I didn't play the DC version.)

The N64 version of RE2 was my first Resident Evil experience. And yes, I started playing it in the 3rd person control scheme. And guess what?
After playing it for about 20 minutes, I said, "No, you know what? I'm gonna switch to 1st person controls (tank controls) and LEARN to play it that way, because that's the way it's meant to be played!"
That's right! That's how much of a non-noob I was!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am
Did you know that Degeneration was taken place after the RE4 incident?  

Twili-Chan

Twili-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:08 am
Did you know that Leon's hair color changes a total of 6 times throughout the entire series... lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:18 am
Damn, you're right. I meant 3rd person. xd I wonder what made them decide to put it only in the N64 (and possibly the DC version), and why (as far as I know) it was only in RE2.

Did you know that Degeneration sucked? razz

Seriously though... I know this may be well-known, but it also might not be for some. razz Did you know there has only been one constant voice for a character throughout the entire series? Alyson Court has consistently been Claire Redfield throughout each of her appearances in the series, and I personally hope she continues. There was a video interview with her and I swear, she's as close as someone can get to an angel. She has a beautiful voice, beautiful looks, and she takes terminally ill kids to Disney World. heart  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:26 am
Canas Renvall
Damn, you're right. I meant 3rd person. xd I wonder what made them decide to put it only in the N64 (and possibly the DC version), and why (as far as I know) it was only in RE2.

Did you know that Degeneration sucked? razz

Seriously though... I know this may be well-known, but it also might not be for some. razz Did you know there has only been one constant voice for a character throughout the entire series? Alyson Court has consistently been Claire Redfield throughout each of her appearances in the series, and I personally hope she continues. There was a video interview with her and I swear, she's as close as someone can get to an angel. She has a beautiful voice, beautiful looks, and she takes terminally ill kids to Disney World. heart
Who did Ada's voice in UC? Was it a different actress?

Either way, I say people like Alyson Court and Richard Waugh should move onto bigger and better things, and stop working for Crapcom.
In fact, they should do voice overs for some new characters in the next Metal Gear Solid game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:08 pm
Ada is played by an uncredited actress in UC, yeah.

And I wasn't aware that Richard worked for Capcom still, I thought he already moved on.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Canas Renvall
Ada is played by an uncredited actress in UC, yeah.

And I wasn't aware that Richard worked for Capcom still, I thought he already moved on.
Well, it's not so much moved on as Capcom saying, "We no want you no more. We want someone cheaper from the US."

Waugh's been busy doing commercials lately, and I'm assuming theater, since that's his major background.
I'm just saying, awesome voice actors from Canada need to do voices for video games better than RE.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 am
Read through and didn't see it, thought I'd contribute a bit..

Did you know that Gun Survivor 2 (aka Code: Veronica) is the FPS version of Code Veronica: X released for the Dreamcast in 2000?

(I'm sure plenty of you know, but I thought I'd put it out there) 3nodding  

Acrella

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:41 am
Acrella
Read through and didn't see it, thought I'd contribute a bit..

Did you know that Gun Survivor 2 (aka Code: Veronica) is the FPS version of Code Veronica: X released for the Dreamcast in 2000?

(I'm sure plenty of you know, but I thought I'd put it out there) 3nodding
Actually, I didn't know about the Dreamcast version. I know it was mainly released for the arcades, and also was released for PS2 in Europe.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 pm
Well I'm glad I brought some knowledge to the thread! 3nodding
I wish I owned it, it's really hard to find. >.<  

Acrella

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:38 pm
Yeah, the Dreamcast version is news to me too. :O

Did you know that Alice's outfit in RE: Extinction is actually one of the outfits from Milla Jovovich's clothing line? I forget where I read this, I'm trying to look it up now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 pm
Canas Renvall
Yeah, the Dreamcast version is news to me too. :O

Did you know that Alice's outfit in RE: Extinction is actually one of the outfits from Milla Jovovich's clothing line? I forget where I read this, I'm trying to look it up now. sweatdrop
Well, it's nice that people can actually buy a professionally made Cosplay of Alice.
I wish the UBCS or STARS outfits from Apocalypse were from her clothing line too.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Acrella

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 pm
(Did you know) I have seen fully replicated stars outfits on ebay before, they looked awesome, what's $600 right? sweatdrop  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff