Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:40 pm
"alright....." he stares at alex for a moment, then looks at dane, who is sniffing the air. "how much time we got to run?" dane stops sniffing the air, and turns to shade "you tell me. YOUR the one who can smell bloodlust from at LEAST 10 kilos away!" he says jokingly "very funny. lets see.....*sniffs the air* he's about 20 miles away from where we are at this point. he smells like someone we know......." and he sees artic. "crap, somehow, this eraser has artic's smell on him." he whispers into dane's ear. "so what we gonna do?" "i'm not sure.... i never can think ahead, you know that!" shade smiles sheepishly.
he then turns to artic, and gives her a complicated face. "do you want the short version, or the long one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:45 pm
"whats going on?" i ask quizicly and stands still a little shaky. "if its a new problem then we should get Shade somewhere and remove the bullets. its not healthy to move with those stuck in you. and..."cuz they make me feel guilty. it was cuz of me he got them... "do we have enough time to hide well enough that what ever it is wont find us?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:49 pm
Arctic thought for a second. "What the hell? Why not the long one?" Looking over at Tarou, though, she gave him a look that was pretty clear- don't tell them anything till we're sure that we can trust them. Looking at Shade, then at the dead guy, she muttered, "And it would help if I knew why my Eraser senses are acting up right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:52 pm
"i'll be fine alex. dont worry" grabs shoulder in major pain. ook, maybe i wont be OK, but i'll still manage. "we need to move soon. the longer we wait, the more time r little friend has to catch up to us. and i'm NOT ready to fight someone else. not again....." shade looks at his shuffling feet.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Bachiatariko
Arctic thought for a second. "What the hell? Why not the long one?" Looking over at Tarou, though, she gave him a look that was pretty clear- don't tell them anything till we're sure that we can trust them. Looking at Shade, then at the dead guy, she muttered, "And it would help if I knew why my Eraser senses are acting up right now."

"umm... about that." shade looks for an answer, but gives up, and just tries to explain it to everyone. "well...... lets see. the dead guy? he was a scientist at the 'school', and he was my cousin. so... he killed my older brother, i just found out. i was overtaken by rage and pain, cuz he shot me, and i still have the bullets lodged in me. so, i let my darker side, demonata out, and IT(its a demon, so it cant really have a gender, can it?) killed my cousin. that's pretty much all you missed." dane coughs, staring at shade. "OH! and two of my friends from the school came here. dont ask me why, i dont even have a clue how they found me..... but, this is claire and dane." claire smiles warmly, and dane gives a crisp salute. "and yeah, we're bein sorta chased by another eraser. he seems to know you, artic. dont know how, but his smell kinda matches yours......." (not trying to sound wrong or anything......)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:05 pm
Arctic saulted back, grinning. Then she groaned, taking in the last part. "I think I know who it is... man." She cursed and turned to Tarou. "Tarou, do you remember Shanks?" She paused again and swore, this time louder. "That means that my Eraser senses are acting up because I'm not getting those meds anymore... and that means that this is even more interesting." Shaking her head, she started walking down the street, calling back, "We should probably start going... hope Lance can find us..."  

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:08 pm
"ya. ALL of us. or we're dead. danes wounded as well as shade. claire...i have no idea about her and that dudes after Artic i thing running right now is a good idea. plus we still have to find Lance who ran off by himself." get the gun. it might come in handy...no. i wont.i cant...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:09 pm
"wait, SHANKS?! the little moron.......? yuo know each other?!" shade just stares at her, confused beyond belief. "and, shouldnt we be going away from him???" dane chuclkes "you cant even talk to a girl right..." "shut up! so what if i cant?!" shade snaps back. claire smiles. at least they're back to their old selves again. but i keep getting this feeling something BAD might happen again.......  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:13 pm
"no time for questions. just go." gives Shade a small push the heads back to Dane and helps him up putting on a large smile. looks at Tarou and knows he'll follow Artic just about anywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:20 pm
"umm.....alright." walks knida slowly, still ina little pain from before. "please just tell me how you know shanks, artic. i need to know, because he kept talkin about this girl he wanted to show that he was stronger than her."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:26 pm
Arctic laughed, a bit bitterly. Man, that bitter laugh is killing me... she thought. Shaking her head, she said, "Yup, that's me. Shanks and me grew up together pretty much. We were really... competitive, to say the least. I was always stronger, though..." She flashed a smirk. "And don't just take my words for it, go check the files. Anyway, I would always show him up, but when the reports came in and said that I would die if I was made an Eraser, he swore to show me up eventually..." she just shrugged, not much willing to go into the depths of just how much they had experimented on her, and just how much wolf blood she really had in her. "The reason Shanks has my scent is because we were always partnered together. Just it kind of stayed on him." She bit her lip, wondering just how well Shade could smell.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 pm
"oh. i was partened up with him on a practice drill, and he was really competitive. it took the scientists alot to BEG me to stop him. all i had to do was punch him in the head, and he was out." shade smiles, remembering that. he also felt some concern, because whenever he asked about the girl, shanks always used to snap back at him. "you know,i dont think he's that strong. for an eraser, he sucks at fighting. i cant even see HOW he became one of us......... even YOU'D be better off as an eraser." shade tells artic. "oooooh, you likes her, dont you, shady?" dane whispers jokingly. "no, i dont! and i'd nevr tell YOU if i did!!!" he playfully punches dane in the stomach.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 pm
great. we have two wounded Erasers. a human, i think, a missing birddude and 3 bird kids. one was me, the softy would could hardly look at a gun. and then there is the fact we have another eraser on our tail who wants to kill artic. can this day get any better? i limp along side Dane a little nervously but was calm for the most part. "any way we can hide? if we dont pick up the pace we're gonna get caught."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:39 pm
turns to alex, still walking backwards. "no chance. his sense of smell is even greater than mine........." dane sets off of alex "thanks, but i'm not that wounded. i can walk for myself." he smiles, and brushes past shade. "you really need to lighten up, and get to understand girls more..." shade bops dane in the head.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:39 pm
Protectively clutching onto Arctic's arm, Tarou glared at the ground. He did so for two reasons. One, he hated anyone bad-mouthing other, especially Shanks or Arctic. Sure, Shanks was a bad guy, that was known to Tarou... but he couldn't help it. Talk like that always had made Tarou irriaable.

Two, he wasn't about to lose Arctic. Especially not to some guy who had been attacking her earlier, even if the 'field' had changed. Of course, he knew one day... she'd probably fall for some guy, by some miracle -- by a miracle as Tarou always believed she was independent, to the point where, unlike most girls, she wouldn't need some guy to hang on to-- and grow apart from him. Only then would he allow himself to let go. Only if she fell in love.

Maybe it was a bit childish to think --selfish to some extent, even though there were exceptions and reasons-- but Tarou couldn't help it. He felt how he felt, it wasn't his fault. It was just natural, and being amplified by something. ... Someone...

Matthew's brother... Tarou thought, realizing that it could be what the half Shinigami had mentioned. As if hearing his named mentioned, Matthew's voice returned, "Yup. This is kinda what I meant... you would usually just sulk on the side for a bit. ... Oh, and his name was Marcus for future reference."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games