Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:14 pm
Gyou smiled lightly "you and Oroami, my god son is lucky."

at that time the whole place shined a majestic yellow that seemed to dance on the air as a beautiful, winged woman drifted from the sky lightning sparked off of her body she stood infront of susumu

User Image

"You Susumu, are the woman that was chosen to inhabit my powers and my spirit." she said before she fuised with susumu, she would remain the same but she now had the powers of the lightning goddess.

Oroami jumped up out of the water stunned by what had happened.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:45 pm
"i feel her, shes so strong. her personality." Susumu smiles... then zips with lightening speed to the other side of the hotsprings and back. "amazing, what happens to the goddess when i take the gloves off?" She asked astonished with this new feeling that runs throughout her.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:49 pm
Gyou smiled "you will still have her inside of you, but the effects of the Gloves will turn off, but no one can steal or destroy the gloves."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:56 pm
"good so she only accepts a chosen person" Susumu sighs in relief. "i know someone probably would want to try and steal them" Lightening sparks on Susumu's body slightly it tingles but doesn't hurt a bit. "is there anything else i should know about you bestowing me with this power?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:05 pm
"well, the devils of the elements, will try to kill you they will never succeed, i will make sure of that, but if it did the world would be plauged by storms anf lightning strikes for two days," Gyou said smiling still.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:10 pm
"Ha that wont happen!" Susumu clench's her teeth "i'll make sure of that" Susumu looks to Oroami "lets go train i got no time to waste, Thank you Gyou !" Susumu flickers out of the hotsprings and towards the training grounds.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:12 pm
Gyou smiled and kissed susumu on the cheek as a sign of family. "good bye."

Oroami put on his clothes and ran to the training field with Susumu "bye god father, see you later."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:37 pm
"Whaa...what was that?!" Kouga stared in amazement, "Did the goddess of lightning just come down to the hot springs?!"  

ll Shinzo ll

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:12 am
woh woh woh ! that aint no godeses thats just flash of lightning its thoas how u call them... ah yer guntles seems like theyr magical or something  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:17 am
"Korioki-kun!! What're you saying--that ain't no goddess?! Then who was that lady who came down with the lightning??" Kouga demanded.  

ll Shinzo ll

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:17 am
Gyou walked to both of the boys "that was definetly the goddess of Lightning, the goddesses are real." he said waiting for the disbeliever to object.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:16 am
A yellow rat ran into the spring sniffing about. Ir looked at Gyou and the other two. He saw nothing specail about them.  

Death_God_Sakura

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:37 am
yer yer yer gods and whot not .... there aint no sutch thing as gods soz if there are some they shuld help u if ur good ! i beleaved in gods to till not long ago when i realised ... u give and tehy dont give back ! so basicly magicly enchanted gloves with a smidge of do-jutsu  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:06 am
"that is so sad that you see the gods as that, they keep the world alive, if they didn't care, they'd destroy the earth, and their job is not to help us, but to watch us."  

Havok-Trance

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:09 am
"But the gods give you nothing. When my gods give me power." The lighting Devil said walking into the Spring.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games