Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:58 am
Lance jumped infront of the thunder demons taking the lead.He faced where he last saw the shadowy figures.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:36 am
"thats it! as long as your protecting something. like friends or your brothers last wish theres nothing wrong. and i'm here to back you up." clutches shoulder as it bleeds.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:36 pm
Akarii heals Alex's shoulder and holds Kyuu down... "Bad Kyuu! You made Alex bleed!" Akarii yelled at Kyuu with a stubborn face  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:01 pm
Lance barked orders to the rest of the thunder demons,as they scttered and set up a peremiter.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:25 pm
Akarii still holding Kyuu down with her foot waits for sunrise and her bleeding back to stop..... "Ow. Ow Ow Ow. Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." Akarii said Repeatedly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Raikage_ALex
stops and almost falls over self. then looks at who had called. "yes?"
*smiling slightly i walk up to her* do you think you can help me find the main office?  

yukie the black wolf

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:04 pm
yukie the black wolf
Raikage_ALex
stops and almost falls over self. then looks at who had called. "yes?"
*smiling slightly i walk up to her* do you think you can help me find the main office?

"oh...uh sure. i was just looking for my dorm..." hears crashing from behind her. "um can you wait a minute? or uh...just come with me..." runs off toward the crashes and sees Barii battling with lance.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 pm
stand up and walks over to Akarii and takes some of my own blood and smears it on Akariis' back. "it shouldn't hurt much more. ^^ Murikami blood has special properties...not sure what they are but they help others if willingly given for someone." looks back at lance. "wonder how he's doing..."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 am
Lance walks up to akarii and alex."Everything ok?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:32 am
"i'm not quiet sure...Akarii seems to be doing fine. but its probably breaking her up inside to have to do this to a friend." turns around and looks at the two standing like a hunter just killed his very vicious prize.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:07 pm
Akarii looks at the horizon and notices a small trickle of light. "The sun!!!" Akarii cried!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:30 pm
"What?What about it?"He asked.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:44 pm
looks to the horizon. "the sun! Akarii you made it!!! what i tell ya?!" turns to lance "it means Akarii lives to see a new day and wont have to keep Kyuu down much longer.^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Akarii smiles as her wings return to her making her back bleed a little more and Kyuu's purity goes back to good as the last ray of sunlight rise. "YAY!!! YAY!!!" Akarii flew in the air and did a backflip. "Urgh... What ugh... Happened? I feel Ugh... Sick!" Kyuu said looking a little green  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:08 pm
"Hey is kyuu ok?"He asked,as he turned to face his bretheron thunder demons."You guys can stay here for the night ok?"

they all nodded.

((I'll make some characters for them later...))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games