Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 pm

im sorry friend but my scythe does not have that kind of power we will have to break you out tell me what you see
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:56 pm

"i cant see im in total shadow, use your gained shadowpower!"

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 pm

ok i have an idea but as soon as your out i need you use that light crystal of yours on my scythe marashana letting the scythe take over use me i am your weapon morthoseth! the scythe takes over and makes a dark portal in the cell hurry my friend i cant hold him back for long uugghhh!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:07 pm

*attacks the guards and walks in the prinson room* there you two are...*bends the bars and sets you two free*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:12 pm

d'kor! right runs and puts moon in a sheild you need to stay here untill morthoseth is surpressed again
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:15 pm

*looks at him* but...i gota save them...

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:24 pm

that is not d'kar right now wait here runs out of the sheild and puts hand on him narashna shadow exspell the scythes power leaving him that will hold him till aaron can work on him he is badly injured these wounds i cant heal them there made by some sorta new weapon
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:32 pm

nows what it is* ill brb...i know who it was...*runs and looks for the king*
king: so you come back *starts slashing then after two hours of fighting i fall defeated*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 pm

d'kor hears somthing and runs to the sound and sees moon on the ground and the king you you b*****d why did you do this to her why her?! and runs with all six blades gleaming in the light ill kill you!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Aaron's eyes stared unforgivingly at the cruel skies, his eyes couldent close, he was gone.

Blade_of_Soul-

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:43 pm

*the old king laughs and fights you steping on me makeing me blead more*
king; now your mine...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:47 pm

as he runs for the attack his knives dissapper and a sword appers in there place what the hell is this?User Image
then d'kar runs into the room seeing the sword brother you have reached it you are the perfect shadow that weapon can match the kings

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:50 pm

alright morthoseth my body will be your host but in echange i want your power and my mind a demon voice fine but in time you will be mine your family will pay okay b*****d the scythe turns into a sword unlike any other he graps it ready to fightUser Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:03 pm

*the king takes s swing at you and you get a big slash on your side*

MoonSilver777

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 pm

king: *takes another slash at you but it misses*
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games