Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:19 pm
susumu running out of options she quickly releases the lightning transformation around her...still gets electrified but charges her fist with the wind that was formed from her acceleration towards oraomi...like a sonic boom right at oraomi's cheek that goes busting through his water barrier. susumu's leg is severely burnt from the water barriers initial effects when combined with lightning.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:08 am
"let's give it a try then" Ric says whit calm voice.
*hand signs*
"Let's Go"Ric says and dives in lava.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:10 am
Several minutes later Ric comes out of lave.
"auch so this is why they won't even try to teach it before you are jounin." Ric says and inspects burn in his left leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 am
"be careful, this technique doesnt last very long.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:18 am
"yeah i noticed.." Ric says  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:35 am
"this is a technique you MUST learn before you learn lava techniques because it is a failsafe incase you mess up."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:45 pm
oroami diddn't flinch as the wind made a deep gash in his cheek, "nice one." oroami wanted to end the fight for the time being so he charged his foot up towards susumu's chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:41 pm
susumu sees oraomi's leg come up she quickly puts her hands in front of the kick to absorb the impact. she does and goes flying into the air, susumu is finally feeling a little more on the tired side the pills must be wearing off...shes flips in the air and launch's 5 kunai down at oraomi. shes comes down like a missile right over oraomi's head....no lightning or wind charged in her punch...just her fist.  

Eris5

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:30 am
ryoko hashamoto
"this is a technique you MUST learn before you learn lava techniques because it is a failsafe incase you mess up."

"Yeah this will be useful if i mess up whit lave jutsu.."Ric says.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:12 am
"Where is RJ anyway, i told him id teach him too."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:24 pm
oroami took the kunai, they all hit him in the chest. he looked up and reached up to grab susumu with a large water rope that would freeze once it wrapped around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 pm
susumu is startled to see oraomi get hit with the kunai she leaves herself open as the water rope wraps around her. she tries to send an electrical blast through the rope..the electricity back fires and electrifies susumu.  

Eris5

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:04 am
ryoko hashamoto
"Where is RJ anyway, i told him id teach him too."

"i am not sure." Ric replies to Ryoko.
"i think that he will show up in some point."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:34 am
"ok here is the handsigns for the next jutsu"ryoko does the handsigns and hits the ground. a few minutes later lava comes and forms a pool.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:55 pm
oroami brought the rope down "good job." he smiled as he toar out the kunai.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games