Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:55 pm
Soon as Hayato heard Kisuna yelling for her not to go, he turned to see her running. Muttering a curse, he jumped from his hiding spot, and ran to her on full sprint. His fast wolf legs carried him over to her quickly, and picked her up by one arm easily, his insides twitching, and anger in it as well.

"What do you think you are doing, missy?" He said, lying to his emotions, a joking smile on him, but his eyes were twitching slightly. "I thought I made it clear that you and no one else will interfere with the past." He changed his hold on her to back of her shirt, and held her dangling like he did with Alcina earlier. He then started to walk back, holding the girl in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:01 pm
"Hayato-san! I demand that you please let me go!" She struggled out of Hayato's grip and even kicked her legs to try to get out. She then explained, "I'm not necessarily interfering! Please Hayato-san, let me go! I need to get to that 'light'! She left us a 'treasure' and there is no time in the world where the weather was this bad! Please Hayato-san, put me down so I can unlock whatever that treasure is!" She looked at him with fierceness and fire in her eyes. A look of determination and courage had washed over her.

"Hayato-san, please trust me on this one!"

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:03 pm
Hayato looked into her eyes, his twitching gone. He saw the determination on her eyes, and how she looked at him with full of pleading look also hit him. How he hated those eyes. He just felt weak. "Fine..." He muttered, slowly dropping her to the ground, but not letting her shirt go. "Do anything, and I will, interfere." He said, and finally let go. "Do what you must, do not change people's pasts."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:21 pm
Will... not... Inter- Ah, hell. What's what's stopping me from beating them to a bloody pulp anyway? Alcina had made up her mind. Kisa and Kisuna's mother was already past saving. But who was to say those mazoku weren't beaten up by a red headed princess later that day?

She slipped away as the leader of Sakanazoku drew near and followed the mazoku as they ran off. Cowards! They'd fight a woman with two babies and not a man!

She ignored the rain as she tracked the mazoku. The time staff unconsciously grew larger in her hand, growing to the size and weight of a decent fighting staff. They were slow, these mazoku and she had no trouble with her dragon's blood to slip in front of them. Lighting flashed behind her as she stood directly in her path, staff in fighting position. "Come on, you bastards. You're opponent is me, now."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:32 pm
Hyoukyo turned around and smirked, "My, my what do we have here...? Little lady, aren't you supposed to be in bed right now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:39 pm
The princess' eyes narrowed. "I am Alcina, pri- No, I am Time Stranger Alcina. And if you won't come at me, I will!" In a swift movement that would have made her grandfather proud, she charged the man, bringing the staff down hard and aiming for his right shoulder.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:45 pm
Hyoukyo let out an overconfident chuckle and grabbed the end of the staff and held it still in the air, "Do you know who you're messing with girlie?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:53 pm
Alcina ignored his chatter and focused on the fight. Talking was useless in battle. Using his grip on the staff to hold her balance and dropped down. She did a round house kick to trip him and prepared herself for the counter balance for his fall should he try to pull her over with him.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:03 pm
Alcina's attack had worked and this mazoku was definitely somewhat surprised. Hmm... she's actually pretty good. He thought to himself but managed to kick himself away from her. Afterwards, making a number of one-handed backflips to distance themselves.

He twirled her staff around like a baton, "Feisty."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:10 pm
He had her staff now, but she wasn't worried. That staff was alive and it wouldn't harm her. Seeing how much distance he put in between him, she was at a disadvantage though. Hm... perhaps I should try to anger him a bit.

Alcina put her hand on her hip and held her head high. Her hair by now was plastered to her forehead, but she still looked every bit of her noble blood. "Running away... again?"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:28 pm
Hmm... she's interesting. Maybe I should make her my next 'target'... Hyoukyo dashed towards her and unsheathed three daggers from his belt. However, instead of throwing them directly at her, when Hyoukyo was about an inch away from her, he flipped high in the air and threw his daggers from above in the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:33 pm
Alcina rolled out of the way, grabbing hold of her staff tightly as she did so. She used the momentum of her roll to throw off Hyoukyo's leap and hopefully slam him into the ground.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:40 pm
Hyoukyo laughed, "You're not getting me on the ground. Give it up!"

He quickly let go of her staff and managed to land safely on his feet. He used this as a time to swiftly (and accurately) throw his other set of daggers to her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:49 pm
Alcina managed to block two of the daggers with her staff but one she had to just barely dodge. It grazed her arm as it flew by. The princess didn't have time to worry about that though. Without waiting for his next attack, she positioned her staff parallel to the ground and struck at Hyoukyo, driving the tip of her staff straight into his gut.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:01 pm
Hyoukyo winced but had successfully turned the Time Stranger around enough to be able to hold a nearby dagger at her throat. He was about to cut 1/4 of the way on the side of her neck when Lartuone came.

"He's back." She announced and walked away, shrugging off her black curls as she led his other followers to another direction.

Hyoukyo rolled his eyes. Why now? He thought and shoved Alcina to the floor. "See you later girlie." With that, he disappeared into the sandy mist... and his daggers? They disappeared with him as well.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games