Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Forum Games-Last poster wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Lol, okay. That would be nice.
Yes, of course I am.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm
Yeah, it would be. I'd rather avoid conflict as much as is possible.
Is there anything you would change, though?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:08 am
Yeah, I have enough conflict as is.
Honestly, no. Why would I?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:09 pm
As such I shall do everything within my power to prevent you from having anymore conflict that you already do.
Because you could, and because you have the capability to, or even because something about me bothers you. I'm not entirely sure though.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:27 pm
Lol, you can't really prvent conflict at my house. You can't make my dad be sane about this situation he's causing in any way. He be koo koo.
I cannot want to change you. It is out of my power.. What? You still think you can annoy me? Gah. That's kinda funny, in a sad way. Actually, most people do annoy me, but my made family never does, and never can. My sis, Sheena, can't, Juggalo (bro) can't, you (bro) can't either. It's not possible.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:45 pm
I could try though, but I think it'd be most prudent not to throw myself into a battle I can't fight.
No, I didn't think I could annoy you, I just thought there might be something that needs modification......Happy to know that I'm part of the family.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:51 pm
Lol, yeah, probably. Sorry. You don't need to worry. That's my job. xd And anyway, we have a plan now, so it won't be so bad. Thank you, though. -hug-
Yay. I's kinda worried, but that's alright. Stupid peoples put weird ideas in my head and most of them change on the person, so they might be true in certain cases.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm
Then I'll try my hardest not to worry about you too much. It does lighten my mood a little to know that there is a plan now, plans are often nice.
Why're you worried? I see.......I'm not one of those people, right?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 am
-nod- I like plans.. except when I don't..... -smile- I'll be fine. For my own sake, all will go well, it's the sakes of the rest of my family that worry me. The court is on my side! .... not really, but it sounded cool...
I'm always worried. I thought you wouldn't want to be my bro because of stupid person. No. It's just my mom that tells me stuffs that she says as a general rule, but they never apply with my friends, so I need to stop listening better than I do now. xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm
*smile* That made perfect sense, except when it didn't....I sincerely hope so. It did sound cool, I'll grant you that much.
I know that feeling quite well, at least. Nah, that wouldn't have any impact on me where this subject is concerned. I would teach you to not listen better, but that'd be kinda hard for me to do right now, all things considered.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 am
Sweet. Yeah. The peoples already said that I don't have to follow any agreements, I just go to whichever parent I want whenever i feel like it. Meaning, Ha! I never have to deal with my dad. -smile- Not really. I have to deal with him for a few minutes occasionally, but not often, yay.
That's not good. Sweet. -shrug- Whatever works. I generally don't listen, but sometimes... then I upset myself by trying to make things work, and they never do. -shrug- I'll get over it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:50 pm
Yeah, that's where I've been with my parent's nonsense for quite some time now, it just happens that I had to abide by the agreement for a few years before I was old enough to do anything about it, so I never did. That and I never actually knew why what happened happened until last year. I'm quite happy for you. YAY!!!!
It's not? *sigh* Not listening can be useful sometimes, I will admit, but when you do listen and it just makes things worse that's kind of a sign, isn't it? *sigh* The situation shouldn't be such that you have to get over anything.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 am
That sucks. Me sorry. It must have been hard/confusing. I guess it's easy-ish for me 'cause I've known basically as long as I can remember that my parents didn't get along. It's no surprise that any of this is happening. My little sibs don't really understand, so it'll be harder for them. -hug- But everything worked out okay, right?
Nope. I'm not of the oppinion that worrying is good, though it shows that one cares, it's still annoying. -shrug- I don't know. It makes things harder, but not really harder. -hug- It's otay. Lol, yeah. A sign that my parents are stupid. -shrug- I guess it's more of that I don't have friends that follow the "rules" that they know and try to tell me. -shrug- Don't worry about it. Getting over it my way is temporary. Once I'm able to move out, the getting over it thing can be undone or whatever. It's not much of a choice; get hurt, or get over it. I do what I can, and that's it. I can't honestly live up to people's expectations of me, so I be me instead, and let them deal with that. It fails with family, until I move out. -shrug- I'm over have way through it, so that's good. -hug- I'm fine.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 pm
no ima win sucka  

zae91

zae91

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:49 pm
bump  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers