Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Da chat stop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:10 am
Um... okay, then. I'm not likely to understand, so don't be saddened when I don't..
Lol, I hope so. 'Cause I'm gonna bug you.. maybe. Yeah.. I guess it makes sense, but it's still new for me. Getting along with my family is already hard, but when I have to help them with their stuffs and forget about mine, it's like... harder, lol. But yeah.. once we move, I'm going to get a job, and fight my mom about it, but it'll help me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:31 am
Yes, ma'am.
It's alright. I wish you the best of luck with the fighting.

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 am
Sweet..
-shrug- Since I'm helping more now, she'll kinda have to give in to me (hopefully). Thanks. -hug- I need luck when fighting her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:30 pm
I would hope so. You're welcome *hug* Then I shall continue wishing you luck!  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:35 pm
Yeah.. sometimes I wonder, though. Thanks. -hug back- Sweet..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm
I'm sorry about that. You're Welcome. *hug again* Yeah!  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:21 pm
Eh, don't be. It's my fault not yours. -hug-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:34 pm
Still, I feel bad about it just because it's an issue. *hug*  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:11 am
An issue indeed, but I have many. I'm used to them. -hug- I'm working on getting combat boots. Apperently, there's an army surplus place store thing in the city next to mine. My mom said she'd take my there to get some, but things are kinda hecktic at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:14 pm
That didn't help me at all! Thinking about how you might have problems which aren't under my control isn't pushing me back towards sanity! I suppose that's the only thing that's saving me, you being used to them. And the hugs, they help too. *hug* Sweet, I'm going to have to start wearing mine more then.......Maybe I'll just go get new ones instead, I don't really know right now. I'm sorry that things are a little hectic at the moment.  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:43 pm
I'm sorry. You shouldn't think about it. It's not your fault, I'm used to it, and you shouldn't have to worry about them. I don't follow any stupid impulses anymore, so nothing really bad will happen. No. You shouldn't base your sanity on me, that's not wise. No, no. -sad- -hugs back- That's cool. I'm still looking, the ones in the store were too much and so I didn't get to see them even. I'll wait til later to get some. Combat boots rule! lol. That's cool. -hug- It's no problem. My mind makes things for me hectic, with all my random analizing. I'm working on distractions from that at the moment, lol. You don't need to worry about me, I'm fine. -hug-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:52 pm
I can't help thinking about it, it bothers me! Yes, ma'am, I will not worry. It is a very good, wise idea to do that. That's a bummer about the boots, I'd send you mine, but that'd be kinda weird and then I wouldn't have any...I'll do my best, but I make no guarantees. *hug*  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 pm
-shrug- I can't stop you. But really, everything is fine. Only occassionaly does anything get to me anymore. I keep myself busy as I can, and it works out. i get more done and less thinking. Yay. Thank you for not worrying. -hug- How is it wise to base your sanity on someone who is insane? -shrug- It just means it's delayed. I know we don't have the money, and I'm fine with finding them second hand stores, but it takes longer. That's sweet of you, but yeah. i wouldn't wanna take your boots from you. I'll find some -smile- That's nice, thank you. -hug back-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:59 am
Oh Hi everybody sorry if I am interupting things here 6^^  

daisuke-kenji

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:28 pm
Randomly runs in  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers