Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:51 pm
Asaba ducked and spun his legs, the tentacles retracted in a curling fashion, so that they would wrap around him, there was pretty much no chance of escape... it was almost impossible to dodge both  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm
rahenno quickly froms handsign "kaze bakuhatsu(wind explosive)" the wind gathers around rahenno, becoming visable. the wind explodie around him force everthing around him back.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 pm
As Asaba's clone flew through the air he stopped and spoke, the tentacles were still on the other side, they came from behind towards him , Asaba lifted the other arm and a paper kunai flew towards Rahenno and landed infront of him, it exploded massively towards him most likely knocking him towards the tentacles  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:17 pm
rahenno regaines his balance in the air, he puts his hands done right before the tentacles and lands behid them, then he does more hand sign "suiton mizurappa(violent water wave)"rahenno shot a large water wave at Asaba.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:26 pm
(you asaba, i sent in a summon, and also i need to decide what to do, in the dock's please, cause it needs to end, i may have to take things into my own hands, and it won't be good for Bankotsu)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:27 pm
"The tentacles, slammed down into the floor draining the wave, it never even reached Asaba, he stood there and looked at Rahenno " c'mon if this is all you have you will soon lose" he said as he formed a hand sign and breathed in " fire style fire lily jutsu" he said as he spat out 6 massive fire balls each the size of a grand fireball jutsu  

ken-faita

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:44 pm
"I am just watching, so i might as well stay. Besides, i think i will copy a few jutsu." Angel said to Asaba. He sat on the edge of the giant hole in the cieling, on a broken support beam.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:54 pm
*walks up next to angel* "why do they have to do it here?"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:55 pm
"makyo hakuhyo(demonic thin ice mirrors)" rahenno steps in the ice mirror that appeared next to him and reappears behined Asaba.rahenno forms more handsigns"try this, makyo hyo sho (demonic ice mirrors)"
a large ice like structure forms around both rahenno and Asaba "try me now" rahenno said pulling out his ice katana while steping in a mirror.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:58 pm
"I have no clue, maybe to get this place more publicity, or maybe cause they offer free soap.Anything is possible." Angel said to Jedi.  

o Apollo i

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:02 pm
Asaba looked at him laughingly, he grabbed his face " you would try that jutsu on me... that low level jutsu" he said as he formed a hand sign " fire style fire release number 5" he said as his hand was instantly encased in fire, he jumped forward and slung his fist into the mirror, destroying it completely, he spoke " you must realize I am not some loser... even though this is a clone you will not easily defeat me" he said as he looked at him with a crazed smile  
o Apollo i generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:06 pm
"Cool, i think i will copy."
He did the handsign he saw Asaba do.
hope fully it would work, then he could use it freely.  

o Apollo i

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:07 pm
His hand was also encased in fire, but it was weak, he would have to train it later."Thanks." He said down to Asaba.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:15 pm
rahenno uses the rest of the mirrors to jump back and forth though the mirrors attempting to cut the clone of Asaba.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm
All of his attempts failed, he could easily see his every move with his sharingan... he watched each movement and knew it was gonna happen before it ever did, he looked at him and spoke " I am tired of this" he said as he stepped into the middle and clapped his hands together " fire style hellfire clap" he said as he slammed his hands a wave of intense heat destroyed all of the mirrors, he stood there waiting to see what he would do  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games